Page 773 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 673723763769770771772773774775776777783823873 ... LastLast
Results 19,301 to 19,325 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    This thread.

Just... wow.

There are people accusing others of trolling, while completely ignoring the OP's obvious tendency for the action. There's also someone who bothered to write a paragraph in response to the blatantly sarcastic answer of "Worse than Hitler". Said person ended their post with "Some of you are are SERIOUSLY immature" in horrendous light blue text.

What's SPPf's age restriction, again?

That is seriously one of the worst threads I've read in a while.

Spoiler:- That thread...:

One of the worst ones in a while, indeed.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

There are people accusing others of trolling, while completely ignoring the OP's obvious tendency for the action. There's also someone who bothered to write a paragraph in response to the blatantly sarcastic answer of "Worse than Hitler". Said person ended their post with "Some of you are are SERIOUSLY immature" in horrendous light blue text.
    Isn't blue the sarcasm colour?

So a major fast food company CEO decides to say he doesn't believe in gay marriage.

People get mad because they believe in gay marriage.

Other people support Chick-Fil-A because they believe that either gay marriage is wrong or because they believe in freedom of speech.

And they decide to support it by eating more fast food.

If Americans don't want to look like lazy pigs to the rest of the world, they sure aren't doing anything to change that view lmao.

I think people just want an excuse to eat Chick-Fil-A. That shit is seriously good.
    Also, little to nothing that Mike Huckabee supports should ever be taken seriously.
    Also, I lost my shit at Mike Kesler's comment. Yeah, **** the liberals, we'll show them we mean business by eating Chick-Fil-A! USA! USA!

This thread.

Just... wow.
    Lol this thread is godawful. Makes sense that is was started by Trioxhydra, who is a strong contender for worst user ever.
    Case in point:
    MODS, PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD!!! It's...it's....

It's making my heart hurt...soo much.

Soo soo much.
    Last edited by KickAsh; 2nd August 2012 at 7:27 PM.

This thread.

Just... wow.

What's SPPf's age restriction, again?
    i think the age restriction is 13+

i thought that there are people using disabilities as an excuse there but that's just me.
    Last edited by はるひ; 2nd August 2012 at 7:33 PM.
    岩根雅明=♡

It's crazy how you people thought that was a troll..

But whatever. I can't convince you otherwise, I guess. -_-'

Yes, I have issues. I try to keep them off the forum. But sometimes I just...can't help but speak how I feel.

But whatever. Take it as trolling. I'm trying not to care, at this point...
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Oh, America.

Quote Originally Posted by Zibdas View Post
    Isn't blue the sarcasm colour?
    Unless absolutely everything the user says is sarcasm, I doubt she is aware of that.
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 2nd August 2012 at 7:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Comebhax View Post
    It's godawful? hmmm, should i cum and make it worse......?
    i'd love to see that lol
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    i'd love to see that lol
    Um, ew?
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 2nd August 2012 at 7:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by facetious View Post
    I was shortlisted for an interview with one of the most prestigious international schools in India.

Wish me luck bebes. :-*
    I hope there is zero difference between your Serebii persona and your professional interview persona.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    I hope there is zero difference between your Serebii persona and your professional interview persona.
    Wait, people have Internet personas?

Wait, people have Internet personas?
    I sure hope so, I'd hate to think that all of you are sorry losers irl, too.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    So a major fast food company CEO decides to say he doesn't believe in gay marriage.

People get mad because they believe in gay marriage.

Other people support Chick-Fil-A because they believe that either gay marriage is wrong or because they believe in freedom of speech.

And they decide to support it by eating more fast food.

If Americans don't want to look like lazy pigs to the rest of the world, they sure aren't doing anything to change that view lmao.
    Yeah, like they'd bother. Then again, now they look both like lazy pigs and like ignorant morons! HA HA!

I told someone yesterday that if there was one locally and I had a Satan costume, I'd go to said local Chick-fil-a wearing said Satan costume and voice my support. You know, giving the joke that the Devil backs them. Because I'm pretty sure God would consider this some serious ********, and so would Christ.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Um, ew?
    i was kidding lol
    岩根雅明=♡

If people want to boycott Chick Fil A because of their stance on same sex marriage (I don't eat there because their chicken is gross, but if I did I would probably stop after this,) they should also not shop at Urban Outfitters. They donate tons of money to anti-gay hate groups that are quite a bit more outrageous than your run of the mill anti-gay stance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

Why can I hear Stayin' Alive from my bedroom window?

i was kidding lol
    Still, ew.

Quote Originally Posted by intergalactic platypus View Post
    If people want to boycott Chick Fil A because of their stance on same sex marriage (I don't eat there because their chicken is gross, but if I did I would probably stop after this,) they should also not shop at Urban Outfitters. They donate tons of money to anti-gay hate groups that are quite a bit more outrageous than your run of the mill anti-gay stance.
    Saw this on tumblr the other day:
    A list of Pro-Gay Foods.

Here’s a list of companies that have stepped up to support LGBT rights:

General Mills is pro-gay, that takes Cheerios, Chex, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Trix, and other favorites off the table. Kellogg’s is also pro-gay. So Apple Jacks, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, or Special K aren’t available either. Kellogg’s also owns Pop-Tarts, Smart Start and Eggo.

Campell’s Soup, V8, and Yoplait are off the table. So are Sara Lee products, Chef Boyardee, Banquet, Blue Bonnet, Easy-Mac, Oscar Mayer, Hebrew National, Morningstar Farms, and Manwich. And for the kids? The companies that own Lunchables, Kid Cuisine, Fruit by the Foot, Gushers, and Fruit Roll-Ups.

The Coca-Cola Co., PepsiCo, Diageo, MillerCoors, Anheuser-Busch, Starbucks, Dr. Pepper, Snapple, and Budweiser all have pro-gay policies in place. That means you can taste the rainbow all the way from your vanilla chai latte in the morning to your Natty Lite at 2 a.m.

Oreos aren’t Nabisco’s only cookie; the company also makes Teddy Grahams, Nutter Butter, Honey Maid, Chips Ahoy! and Barnum’s Animal Crackers. Chocolate-wise, Hershey is a pro-gay company, as is Toblerone. If ice cream is your fancy, you’re going to have to look beyond Ben & Jerry’s, Bertolli, Breyers, Klondike, and Popsicle. And don’t think of using Splenda: It’s pro-gay as well.

^That's like all the good stuff. Stupid homophobes, depriving themselves of Pop-Tarts and Oreos.

Eventually the only food that anti-gay people will be able to have will be Chick-fil-a.

The usual links

I don't go to chik-fill-a because i'd never even heard of it before this contreversy...

and i believe forever 21 is pretty bad too, but that's okay because that have super boring clothes and i probably wouldn't shop there anyway... i had a list up a few days ago, i'll see if i can't find it again

I think the whole chick-fil-a thing was stupid anyway. mostly on the opposing side. that kiss day? lol very immature.
    岩根雅明=♡

Chick-fil-a apparently donated significant sums of money to a group that was working to keep a "kill all gays" law in Uganda "alive."

Also, I'd say "also don't purchase from American Apparel," but that's more because the owner is a creeper and not because of giving money to any such evil organization. As far as I know.

The usual links

I think the whole chick-fil-a thing was stupid anyway. mostly on the opposing side. that kiss day? lol very immature.

Protesting something by eating is the epitome of maturity, amiright?

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    Protesting something by eating is the epitome of maturity, ammiright?
    For Americans, seemingly so.

Page 773 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 673723763769770771772773774775776777783823873 ... LastLast