Page 800 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 700750790796797798799800801802803804810850900 ... LastLast
Results 19,976 to 20,000 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    But hey, like what you want.
    I think this is the part that a lot of folks forget; you are allowed to like what you want. Besides, if everyone had the same tastes... that would get pretty boring in a heartbeat.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I think this is the part that a lot of folks forget; you are allowed to like what you want. Besides, if everyone had the same tastes... that would get pretty boring in a heartbeat.
    True shit
    And also if everyone had the same tastes, then we wouldn't be able to feel superior when we see someone likes something we don't.
    I need that sense of superiority man

fine, guess I'll just fucking read 50 shades of fucking gray

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    I actually had that on my laptop for shits n giggles. I can't access my laptop right now or else I'd just start finding random passages.

Also to whoever talked about the relevancy of fighting five year olds, I'm reminded of a story when a friend was in the slums of some other country. They basically got swarmed by a bunch of them who took his clothes, wallet, watch, etc. He had to find the Canadian embassy because there were just so many of them and he couldn't really do anything. It's a rare occurrence, but still an example, no?

Also beep tests are fun to whoever said that. I can't remember my last score but I remember being decently impressed because I wasn't in the best frame of mind or shape back then.

Star-Lord

I'm caught up on breaking bad... Now what do I do with my life?

So I recently finished watching David Tennants tenure as the doctor and I have to say I will miss him. Matt smith seems a bit too laid-back for me.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    That would be a hipster's worst nightmare. Also, page 1000. They grow up so fast ;_;
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

That was one of my favorite guys

Quote Originally Posted by SwarleyMosby View Post
    So I recently finished watching David Tennants tenure as the doctor and I have to say I will miss him. Matt smith seems a bit too laid-back for me.
    In what way? Sure, his Doctor is laid-back, but certainly not all the time. The same can be said for Ten.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    Once you start reading, you won't be able to put it down.

Let me know what you think of it!

In what way?

I mean Tennant was great but Smith is really fun to watch since he is wacky and is well a mad man with a box.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

time for pizza rolls
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

https://twitter.com/cifalacus

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky_Ragger View Post
    First time Posting here woot woot!

Hello everyone
    Judgment will be passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Judgment will be passed.
    It's funny because Arceus
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    It's funny because Arceus
    hehehe GTFO THIS IS MISC B*TCH

i'm sorry i hasn't masturbated yet today
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 22nd August 2012 at 5:35 PM.

Page 1001.

:P
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    Page 1001.

This is the true achievement.

I mean that Smith is less believable. I have see the episodes up to the end of the 2 part angel story. I have to say that the first time I connected to him was in these episodes. Also moffat wtf is up with the rainbow daleks!?
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

I mean that Smith is less believable. I have see the episodes up to the end of the 2 part angel story. I have to say that the first time I connected to him was in these episodes. Also moffat wtf is up with the rainbow daleks!?
    I find him more believable as a mad man in a box than I do with Tennant. Tennant focused on the Doctor's human side, while Smith caters to his alien tendencies.

Yeah, the Progenitor Daleks aren't too great. The white Supreme Dalek is pretty cool, though. They have a new, darker paint job in the upcoming series opener, so that should lessen the silliness.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    Page 1001.

I guess Scheherazade can live.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Achievement Unlocked:

Too much time on your hands.
    -30G

RELATED: so apparently "dancing" is a metaphor for sex on the show according to Moffat? Apparently he said so during doctor who confidential relating to the episode "The Doctor Dances" in season 1... honestly i was a bit busy hiding under my bed whenever i watch that episode... but someone please tell me this that it's not true...because ummm... at the end of the episode weren't 9 and Rose dancing and then Jack asks if he can join in and the doctor is all like "oh i can't dance" all episode" and then at the end he's all like "Rose I can dance!" and then at one point Jack and rose were dancing in front of Big Ben ontop of his ship...

Also I miss Eccelson... Like... Alot

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I find him more believable as a mad man in a box than I do with Tennant. Tennant focused on the Doctor's human side, while Smith caters to his alien tendencies.

Yeah, the Progenitor Daleks aren't too great. The white Supreme Dalek is pretty cool, though. They have a new, darker paint job in the upcoming series opener, so that should lessen the silliness.
    Gahhh Dalek insane asylum ahhhhhhhhhhhhakdjfkadhdgkakshdgk;asdgtk;jast;kj!!!

I really hope that it's great because i'm totally getting over excited about it
    Last edited by Pansy :]; 22nd August 2012 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    i'm sorry i hasn't masturbated yet today
    mother of god, don't turn misc. back into this

Quote Originally Posted by Pansy :] View Post
    Gahhh Dalek insane asylum ahhhhhhhhhhhhakdjfkadhdgkakshdgk;asdgtk;jast;kj!!!

I really hope that it's great because i'm totally getting over excited about it
    Well I can tell you that the new season starts 1st of September.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Quote Originally Posted by Pansy :] View Post
    RELATED: so apparently "dancing" is a metaphor for sex on the show according to Moffat? Apparently he said so during doctor who confidential relating to the episode "The Doctor Dances" in season 1... honestly i was a bit busy hiding under my bed whenever i watch that episode... but someone please tell me this that it's not true...because ummm... at the end of the episode weren't 9 and Rose dancing and then Jack asks if he can join in and the doctor is all like "oh i can't dance" all episode" and then at the end he's all like "Rose I can dance!" and then at one point Jack and rose were dancing in front of Big Ben ontop of his ship...
    "Dancing" is indeed used to reference sex in those two episodes. Just watch the Doctor and Rose conversing while he's attempting to resonate concrete. Their behaviour makes it clear ("You just assume I don't dance."). Besides, the Doctor's obviously danced, since he had a granddaughter and a family.
    Last edited by The Eleventh; 22nd August 2012 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    mother of god, don't turn misc. back into this
    It's ok I have now

Page 800 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 700750790796797798799800801802803804810850900 ... LastLast