Page 813 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 713763803809810811812813814815816817823863913 ... LastLast
Results 20,301 to 20,325 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by sweetie View Post
    eh, i wasn't serious. i don't really care that people are taking time to examine my posts for grammatical errors just to call me out on them. it isn't like i'm trying to impress anyone, i just came here to chat as the thread title suggests. (even if the topic is now 'sweetie's grammar'. :I)

on another note, it's finally September. i couldn't wait for summer to be over. i hate the heat.
    It is still hot as hell here anyways.

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

in a couple of months or maybe even weeks, it'll be much cooler in my area. at least i hope so.

winter is my favorite season. i enjoy the fall as well, but there is something magical about winter and the snow flakes that i like.

oh it's a love/hate romance. 'cause i could watch her dance, if i've got my boots.
    credit to Ruby Moon

Ahh i wish I couod say the same
    I absolutely despise snow
    I'm more of a summee fall guy
    I'm such a sucker for scenary

Quote Originally Posted by sweetie View Post
    in a couple of months or maybe even weeks, it'll be much cooler in my area. at least i hope so.

winter is my favorite season. i enjoy the fall as well, but there is something magical about winter and the snow flakes that i like.
    Fall and spring are my favorite seasons because I like that it's usually not too hot and not too cold. It seems like this year we skipped spring and went straight into summer so I'm hoping we get a real fall instead of going straight into winter. I might love fall just a little more than spring because I like being able to wear somewhat warmer clothes like jeans and hoodies and cardigans... and boots! I freaking love wearing boots. I just ordered two new pairs I couldn't help myself and they were on saaaale and I'm hoping it'll cool off soon so I can actually start wearing them. Now if only it could get down into the 60s Fahrenheit instead of 80s-90s like it has been. I'm tired of the hot weather.
    Last edited by Pesky Persian; 1st September 2012 at 11:39 PM.

Hmm a perfect date.

That's a tough one. I'd have to say April 25th. Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Come to think of it, I'm really starting to enjoy autumn instead of summer. It just seems nicer overall.

fall is really pretty too. i remember walking home from school and the scenery was really beautiful. it was grey and rainy a lot, but the leaves really made it look vibrant. i like fall for the same reason of being able to dress warmer, it's so cozy.

i admit, i like winter for some of the fashions too, such as boots and nice coats haha. the winter scenery is by far my most favorite. i live near a bunch of forests and it's so spooky and barren. i absolutely love it. :]

oh it's a love/hate romance. 'cause i could watch her dance, if i've got my boots.
    credit to Ruby Moon

I would like winter more if the snow didn't make it so difficult to get around. I love snow when I don't have to go anywhere, but I hate driving in it, especially since my road doesn't get plowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cifala View Post
    so I was in the newspaper

http://i.imgur.com/zwloZ.jpg
    Today: second page of the local newspaper. Tomorrow: millions of fans *****ing about how Tita Gasman was better back in the day and how the sequels can't compare to the original.

Congrats on the achievement.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
    Today: second page of the local newspaper. Tomorrow: millions of fans *****ing about how Tita Gasman was better back in the day and how the sequels can't compare to the original.

How is that even news worthy?

Thanks to Steel Sector Graphics for the userbar and banner!

I worked 12-hour days outside in the sun, in a sleeveless t-shirt, all of last week. The difference in pigmentation from the outer ends of my clavicles to my shouders is as distinct as the difference between the Oreo cookie and the cream inside it. >_>;

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    I worked 12-hour days outside in the sun, in a sleeveless t-shirt, all of last week. The difference in pigmentation from the outer ends of my clavicles to my shouders is as distinct as the difference between the Oreo cookie and the cream inside it. >_>;
    Trade me melanocytes? I promise you won't have weird tan lines... You'll just have lots of freckles.

I'd trade every melanocyte I had for another four or so inches of height. In fact, I'd be glad to go translucent if it meant I could see over the steering wheel. Call me Profesghost.

I'm rewatching Meet the Parents right now. It drives me crazy, watching all these completely ridiculous things happen, like the truck spinning its wheels in a yard where the septic tank overflowed, and everybody just happens to be standing in the spray-zone, and they all stay right there watching the truck back into the sewage, waving their hands and moaning instead of moving out of the way. I get so anxious watching movies where you watch as easily avoidable problems become disproportionate catastrophies and you can't do a thing about it. x_x

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Height I can't trade you. Everyone teases me for sitting so close to the steering wheel, but I can't reach the pedals if I don't. =\

Ha.

I thought Profesco's signature said penises.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Great. That quote's dignity lasted all of ten minutes.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014

Great. That quote's dignity lasted all of ten minutes.
    I think this proves just how monolithic and bland this world has become.
    Last edited by Adrexus; 2nd September 2012 at 5:16 AM.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrexus View Post
    I think it also proves how monolithic and bland this world has become.
    It's called "postmodernism," of which you are a product of.

'Grats, Korusan.

Also, can't unsee penises in Profesco's sig.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by facetious View Post
    It's called "postmodernism," of which you are a product of.
    Is VeggieTales a product of post-modernism too or is it just Adrexus?

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Height I can't trade you. Everyone teases me for sitting so close to the steering wheel, but I can't reach the pedals if I don't. =\
    Story of my life. I've heard you should try to sit at least 10" back, but I'm definitely breaking that "rule".

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post

second one will be much much better

just you watch
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

https://twitter.com/cifalacus

School sucks.

Same here, but I don't change color. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    School sucks.
    Skool is Kool.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Skool is Kool.
    i agree.

credit to Ruby Moon

Page 813 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 713763803809810811812813814815816817823863913 ... LastLast