Page 825 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 725775815821822823824825826827828829835875925 ... LastLast
Results 20,601 to 20,625 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #20601
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,077

    Default

    I'm 13 and this 18 year old ***** saying I'm her babies daddy but I'm like we only ****ed one day because I told her I like yu-gi-oh and she wanted to see my dark magician which I gave her if you know what I mean
    Time to get off of Facebook I see.

  2. #20602
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Potato
    Posts
    1,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seelöwe View Post
    I actually thought you were supposed to eat the shell along with the seed.
    I eat 'em like that on purpose.

  3. #20603
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    27

    Default



    did anyone else laugh as hard as I did, or do I just have a terrible sense of humor xD

  4. #20604
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    渋谷区
    Posts
    824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Soul View Post


    did anyone else laugh as hard as I did, or do I just have a terrible sense of humor xD
    I neither got the joke nor thought is was funny. ;cccc ~~~~~~ fdshaldsjk



    hi fatal

  5. #20605
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    I neither got the joke nor thought is was funny. ;cccc ~~~~~~ fdshaldsjk
    The joke is that Jesus is acting passive-aggressive -- which came across poorly. I think it's meant to be a spin on The Passion of the Christ. Not a terribly well done joke but I appreciate the effort. Almost.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  6. #20606
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    27

    Default

    i probably just have a bad sense of humor then lol. the upside is that im at least an easy woman to please.

    wait no, don't misconstrue that sentence.

  7. #20607
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,180

    Default

    ooh girl
    shock me like an electric eel
    baby girl
    turn me on with your electric feel
    life is
    a game

  8. #20608
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,363

    Default

    moot, stop flirting with me.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

    pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

  9. #20609
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,104

    Default

    Ok wtf I just opened something accidentally called Incognito window on Chrome. Nothing shows up in your history. So it's like the ultimate watching porn device.

  10. #20610
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,077

    Default

    Or just buy your own laptop and put a password on it.

  11. #20611
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Or, just delete the history.

    If you have the time to be watching this stuff, you have the time to be removing it thoroughly too.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

  12. #20612
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    #LIMESANDPEARSARETHESAMEFRUIT
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Incognito is amazing, I use it all the time. If I want to remember this one really good porn site thing from Stumbleupon, I'll just bookmark it.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)
    i spent 10 hours REing for a shiny metagross and now its an event

  13. #20613
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by britishlanguage View Post
    Incognito is amazing, I use it all the time. If I want to remember this one really good porn site thing from Stumbleupon, I'll just bookmark it.
    You must fap more than me.

  14. #20614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Ok wtf I just opened something accidentally called Incognito window on Chrome. Nothing shows up in your history. So it's like the ultimate watching porn device.
    lollate.
    I only use incognito if I have a rather embarrassing question. lol.

    キバゴ

  15. #20615
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    You must fap more than me.
    Dude listen to yourself and what you're saying, it's just totally wrong in so many ways
    -
    Nobody faps more than you
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

  16. #20616
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YaDunGoofed View Post
    lollate.
    I only use incognito if I have a rather embarrassing question. lol.
    Heehee I put awkward questions in google sometimes

  17. #20617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Heehee I put awkward questions in google sometimes
    Why, just today our friends were talking about whether Bugs Bunny ever wore glasses. Apparently he did to read the newspaper. (My friend says he needs better glasses, and I told him to eat carrots because bunnies are never seen wearing glasses. aHA.)

    キバゴ

  18. #20618
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Dude listen to yourself and what you're saying, it's just totally wrong in so many ways
    -
    Nobody faps more than you
    I guess you have reason there.

  19. #20619
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Time to get off of Facebook I see.
    lmao
    its always time to get off of facebook

  20. #20620
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YaDunGoofed View Post
    Why, just today our friends were talking about whether Bugs Bunny ever wore glasses. Apparently he did to read the newspaper. (My friend says he needs better glasses, and I told him to eat carrots because bunnies are never seen wearing glasses. aHA.)
    He did in an episode where Yosemite Sam was trying to marry an old woman for her riches and he got into the house later on during a timeskip and dressed up as the old woman and wore her glasses as well
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

  21. #20621
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,104

    Default

    It's absurd that a rabbit should wear glasses, don't carrots improve eyesight?

  22. #20622
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    It's absurd that a rabbit should wear glasses, don't carrots improve eyesight?
    They're a good source of Vitamin A, which helps prevent night blindness because rhodopsin, the pigment in the rods of your retina, is derived from Vitamin A.
    Vitamin E (which carrots are not a good source of) is actually better for overall long-term healthy vision. ;P

  23. #20623
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    27

    Default

    i used to think that if i ate enough carrots that i would get x-ray vision.

  24. #20624
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Potato
    Posts
    1,366

    Default

    I used to eat carrots and pretend to be Bugs Bunny.

  25. #20625
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    I used to eat carrots and pretend to be Bugs Bunny.
    didn't we all?

Page 825 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 725775815821822823824825826827828829835875925 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •