Page 897 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 797847887893894895896897898899900901907947997 ... LastLast
Results 22,401 to 22,425 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

yeah i think getting drunk is pretty c ool too
    life is
    a game

Not getting drunk is cool too. Whatever floats your boat.

:)
    [03:16] <kesha> youre a 10 baby

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

hey guys you will never believe where i passed out last night?!

no seriously guess

IN MY ROOM WHERE I HAD FUN WITH YOUR BODY MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I mean in the zoo?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Wait, passing out in a reptile house isn't a good story? It's better than when people are like, "I didn't know where I woke up this morning! But then it turned out to be my friend's friend's house I drove to last night. Isn't that wild?" at any rate.
    That may be, but I pass out in reptile houses all the time. They just can't seem to vent the stink off that well.

As for getting drunk or not being cool? That depends on the weather.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    IN MY ROOM WHERE I HAD FUN WITH YOUR BODY MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I mean in the zoo?
    Wouldn’t it be funny if this guy got raped by, like, five posters right now? Like right now? What if a bunch of posters just raped him?

^It wouldn't be funny, it'd be ****in' hilarious, but I'm a dude, so how can I get raped by 5 posters? Like if I was a girl then yeah but dudes don't have enough holes to fit 5 posters.
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

stop posting
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    My experience has been that a large proportion of drunk stories billed as real nail-biters seem to follow the pattern of "One night I drank so much I passed out and can't remember a single thing before waking up here or there. It must have been an awesome night." And that has always struck me as more of a non-story than any kind of good or bad story. I wonder what kind of subconscious nihilism someone must suffer from if the idea of an awesome and valued experience in life is one that does not actually remain in the conscious. The apparent goal is to wholly remove oneself from the experience of life; essentially, to experience the nonexperience that is death.

There are too many things I want to know and to do waste time not being conscious of life. I've only got the one, after all.

(That is the closest thing to "yolo" you'll ever get from me, incidentally.)
    I've never thought about it that way, but that's pretty funny. In a mildly depressing way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    Not getting drunk is cool too. Whatever floats your boat.

:)
    Why do you have to be so moderate, IT MAKES ME ANGRY.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    hey guys you will never believe where i passed out last night?!

no seriously guess
    I guessed, but I don't think it's appropriate to say on a children's forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    That may be, but I pass out in reptile houses all the time. They just can't seem to vent the stink off that well.

As for getting drunk or not being cool? That depends on the weather.
    I'm kind of curious how much time you have to spend in reptile houses to pass out in them multiple times. But is this something I want to know?

anyway guys i actually passed out on the frankenstorm. like right on it!

isn't that wild?

Wait how are you still living? If you're living in a storm how do you get internet connection? Do they have internet connections in storms?

#fandangorevolution

Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

It's hitting us tomorrow. lol, these storms don't like Halloween do they?

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    anyway guys i actually passed out on the frankenstorm. like right on it!

isn't that wild?
    At least you'll be able to go places, I guess. Are you still riding it?

The usual links

Stupid hurricanes, ruining people's plans...

I wonder who thought it was a good idea to change the thread title this time. It would sound cooler if it was called the Tita Gasman Deluxe Edition or something.

Not until the Deluxe Edition actually comes out, though. First it's gotta go through Steam Greenlight. And be made.

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Cifala View Post
    Profesco you sound pretty high horsey right now brah
    Yeah, that's true.

Bear in mind, though, that it was a take on that brand of adolescent/young adult philosophy that actually does value binge drinking and passing out. About moderate, responsible drinking I make no remarks lightly. And I don't particularly mind coming off as high and mighty to the former group, as their judgement is clearly poor anyway*. (Badum-tch!)

To anyone up here in the northeast, please be safe today.

*I couldn't decide whether to go with the joke about alcohol's notorious relationship with judgement, or with one about how any passers out wouldn't be able to remember my remarks. But I figured the former would be more in keeping with the high horse theme.
    Last edited by Profesco; 29th October 2012 at 3:47 PM.
    3DS Code: 2723 9573 9029

Spoiler:- Whitman's code:

Thanks for the well wishes. I will be fine for sure, I am just worried about my friends who live in a moderate-risk area. I know they evacuated, but still, they are my friends and I really want them to be safe.
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    Stupid hurricanes, ruining people's plans...

I wonder who thought it was a good idea to change the thread title this time. It would sound cooler if it was called the Tita Gasman Deluxe Edition or something.
    I am 90% sure Joshyeah is the one changing the thread titles. He seems to put in quite a bit of effort into promoting #spp-misc and is the creator of this thread.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Has anyone seen Google today?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    This is the best
    Last edited by KickAsh; 29th October 2012 at 5:57 PM.

I think the most oddly humorous parts of the hurricane is this.

I'm kinda concerned about one of my friends who's in Sandy's range. The video game store she works at is still open, too, for Some Reason. I guess if someone needs a copy of Duck Hunt in the middle of a goddamned hurricane...

In lighter news, though, I'm trying to find a way to gently break to one of my Internet friends that she is an obsessed loon.

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I think the most oddly humorous parts of the hurricane is this..
    Re-posted on Facebook.

Glad there's some people who are making the best of the hurricane and not just going 'insane' over it.
    Yes, I said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    My experience has been that a large proportion of drunk stories billed as real nail-biters seem to follow the pattern of "One night I drank so much I passed out and can't remember a single thing before waking up here or there. It must have been an awesome night." And that has always struck me as more of a non-story than any kind of good or bad story. I wonder what kind of subconscious nihilism someone must suffer from if the idea of an awesome and valued experience in life is one that does not actually remain in the conscious. The apparent goal is to wholly remove oneself from the experience of life; essentially, to experience the nonexperience that is death.

There are too many things I want to know and to do waste time not being conscious of life. I've only got the one, after all.
    I wouldn't worry too much about drunken stories. Like those who have to brag about the fact they are such massive drinkers, the majority of what of said is untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Sorry, that's my bad. If I'd realized that you have an aberrant sense of taste, I would not have suggested you to go out and waste $4. v_v
    It was $5. My four year old cousin didn't even like them.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Hey hey hey my h0m135 I have no homework for the first time in like a year, hell yeah

Page 897 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 797847887893894895896897898899900901907947997 ... LastLast