Page 915 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 8158659059119129139149159169179189199259651015 ... LastLast
Results 22,851 to 22,875 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #22851
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ehhhhhhhh
    Posts
    805

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    That's what I'm getting at, though; someone seems to think it's trolling!
    I think you and I both know who it was that thought that.
    And much hitting of the report button was done by a sad little man that day.
    How did the mathematician solve his constipation problem?
    He worked it out with a pencil.

  2. #22852
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    *sigh* Ohio
    Posts
    6,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kochoupink View Post
    I think you and I both know who it was that thought that.
    And much hitting of the report button was done by a sad little man that day.
    And I bet a little part of him was clicking the send report link.

  3. #22853
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kochoupink View Post
    I think you and I both know who it was that thought that.
    And much hitting of the report button was done by a sad little man that day.
    [redacted]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    And I bet a little part of him was clicking the send report link.
    I'm not sure I'd call his balls "little," since they seem to be leeching off his brain. Li'l Biggie, maybe, but decidedly not his balls. Big enough that you could hit them from two miles away.
    Last edited by The Admiral; 9th November 2012 at 9:57 AM.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  4. #22854
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    597

    Default

    Wait, why is this about Debate, isn't Debate, Debate?
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

  5. #22855
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,363

    Default

    For anyone that happens to read this post: please don't report a single post continuously. It really doesn't make us see the post any faster, once is enough, reporting the same post multiple times just floods our e-mail inboxes, which is really annoying. Sometimes we don't see the reports immediately, and multiple reports of the same post will not notify us any faster about a problem. I'm not saying that every single one of you members shouldn't report the same post, I'm saying that if you (as in an individual member) have reported a post, do not report it again. You can also send a mod of that section a PM if you spot a problem, which other mods seem to prefer, but I'm okay either way. Also, remember that you guys can't see infractions, so it's not like nothing isn't happening, you guys just can't see what's going on behind the scenes.


    I'll probably make an announcement later so everyone can see, but atm :effort:
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

    pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

  6. #22856
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Potato
    Posts
    1,366

    Default

    Eh, I already knew all that. Still, useful info for those who don't.

  7. #22857
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    For anyone that happens to read this post: please don't report a single post continuously. It really doesn't make us see the post any faster, once is enough, reporting the same post multiple times just floods our e-mail inboxes, which is really annoying. Sometimes we don't see the reports immediately, and multiple reports of the same post will not notify us any faster about a problem. I'm not saying that every single one of you members shouldn't report the same post, I'm saying that if you (as in an individual member) have reported a post, do not report it again. You can also send a mod of that section a PM if you spot a problem, which other mods seem to prefer, but I'm okay either way. Also, remember that you guys can't see infractions, so it's not like nothing isn't happening, you guys just can't see what's going on behind the scenes.


    I'll probably make an announcement later so everyone can see, but atm :effort:
    Fair enough. I usually go for a sweep. Sometimes I duplicate reports as a result. As far as infractions -- true.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  8. #22858
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Anyway, today I saw this man beat his pregnant girlfriend...

        Spoiler:- :
    jokes like this are why you'll never get laid
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

    https://twitter.com/cifalacus

  9. #22859
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    144

    Default

    I'm scared to post here after getting a strike for posting 'oh dear'.

    Remind me never to post 'oh dear' here again.

    Am I not supposed to tell you guys I got a strike? Is that confidential? Will I get another one now?

    Apparently I need to learn how to forum despite the fact that I've been using them for 8+ years. :L

    edit: Cifala... your avi just.. it just makes me happy.

  10. #22860
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    A handful of dust
    Posts
    2,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    I'm scared to post here after getting a strike for posting 'oh dear'.

    Remind me never to post 'oh dear' here again.
    That's a fucking shame.

    I thought that post was hilarious.

  11. #22861
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    Cifala... your avi just.. it just makes me happy.
    Seems pretty understandable.

    Say, if Misc. voted, did it vote for Tita Gasman?
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  12. #22862
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Wet.
    Posts
    6,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I think we all know who I mean. I've been mashing the report button in that area a fair few times, but I'm not sure it's actually getting through to the .15 of a non-Profesco mod there. You know, a person who sees it fit to leave a brutally contentious thread that would devolve into fistfights if this weren't the Internet open and let all the people who are being asshats off with a public warning instead of saying "You don't deserve this"? I mean, excuse my authoritarianism here, but Debates is not the place to be lax.
    Do you still want mod????????????????????????
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

  13. #22863
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Do you still want mod????????????????????????
    Why would I? I'd just fail to live up to the expectations of some other loud assface.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  14. #22864
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    8,877

    Default

    Aww everyone in here was talking about me in a offensive manner, I do feel loved.

  15. #22865
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Wet.
    Posts
    6,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    Why would I? I'd just fail to live up to the expectations of some other loud assface.
    lmao what
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

  16. #22866
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    *sigh* Ohio
    Posts
    6,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    Why would I? I'd just fail to live up to the expectations of some other loud assface.
    If you're mad about Kreis you can just say so.

  17. #22867
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    That's a fucking shame.

    I thought that post was hilarious.
    I'm glad you liked it.

    I am pretty hilarious.

  18. #22868
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    I'm scared to post here after getting a strike for posting 'oh dear'.

    Remind me never to post 'oh dear' here again.

    Am I not supposed to tell you guys I got a strike? Is that confidential? Will I get another one now?

    Apparently I need to learn how to forum despite the fact that I've been using them for 8+ years. :L

    edit: Cifala... your avi just.. it just makes me happy.
    then go look up Tita Gasman on facebook and like it

    it's a game i made

    also I am canadian too so that should make you feel patriotic
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

    https://twitter.com/cifalacus

  19. #22869
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    If you're mad about Kreis you can just say so.
    Why would I be mad about Kreis? (To be fair, I haven't seen him do much in debates and basically ignored him.)
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  20. #22870
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    935

    Default

    Who in here is still mad about Tuesday?

    This is a rhetorical question. We all already know the answer.
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  21. #22871
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Wet.
    Posts
    6,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    Why would I be mad about Kreis? (To be fair, I haven't seen him do much in debates and basically ignored him.)
    Who is the assface I must know!
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

  22. #22872
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    Who in here is still mad about Tuesday?

    This is a rhetorical question. We all already know the answer.
    Karl Rove? Wait, why would he be here?

    I guess, when you lose after putting that much money into an election, what else are you supposed to do but complain, but still.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  23. #22873
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cifala View Post
    then go look up Tita Gasman on facebook and like it

    it's a game i made

    also I am canadian too so that should make you feel patriotic
    I'll do it. Eventually.
    Because we're brothers from another motherboth Canadian, I trust that this game is spectacular.

  24. #22874
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    Karl Rove? Wait, why would he be here?

    I guess, when you lose after putting that much money into an election, what else are you supposed to do but complain, but still.
    Well, no, he's in this thread.

    I don't think Karl Rove posts on SPPf, though I wouldn't be surprised judging from the average level of discourse in the "debate" forum.
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  25. #22875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I guess, when you lose after putting that much money into an election, what else are you supposed to do but complain, but still.
    Wait, people still pay for things these days? I thought we came to an agreement to just not do that anymore.

Page 915 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 8158659059119129139149159169179189199259651015 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •