Page 953 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 85390394394995095195295395495595695796310031053 ... LastLast
Results 23,801 to 23,825 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

i love the country it is the best yeah screw cities
    oopsie

Got the best album release of the year on vinyl.

http://instagram.com/p/S0q5x9Eoim/

pretty stoked.

I got bored of red hair so I'm dying it back to brunette.

I hope it takes. I'm gonna wash it out in about 5 min.

Blargh, Youtube's format or whatever it's called changed again. Seems to get shittier ever time.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    Got the best album release of the year on vinyl.

http://instagram.com/p/S0q5x9Eoim/

pretty stoked.
    but thats not weather systems by anathema
    life is
    a game

you're right, it isn't.

something even better.

kesha has a new lyric video. it's full of cats. this is the best thing in all of finals week.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

i can't wait to stop reading for a month. my head's been killing me with crazy facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    Blargh, Youtube's format or whatever it's called changed again. Seems to get shittier ever time.
    ^This. This all over.

I feel so lucky, two of my teachers decided to assign four-page papers rather than a test for my final.

I don't like new youtube hu... ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    Seriously. I could have sworn they just changed it a few months ago.

I hate how I have to go to people's channels now to look at their other videos, and it's all centered weird...just...UGH.

The idea that YouTube might make a layout that's not complete arse

YouTube's layouts have been getting progressively worse every time, and while I sort of understand the attempt at reducing clutter with this one, it does the exact opposite by putting your recs in the middle feed, which I'd since grown to use to find, with great inaccuracy, what the people I follow have recently added.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

i didnt even notice the change. guess it's just not that important to me to raaaaaage about it

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Your virtual pet thing doesn't work anymore

I think a large part of it is just being so used to the precious one, which wasn't so great but which was navigable. This one clumps a lot of stuff in places where it's not much help.

A big problem I had with the old one, though, was still that the feed area was never really good at updating correctly. Like, I'd get updates from five-plus days ago when I loaded it up.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

jb the site is down right now, itll be back in a few hours

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    A big problem I had with the old one, though, was still that the feed area was never really good at updating correctly. Like, I'd get updates from five-plus days ago when I loaded it up.
    Ah, that never happened to me, though I had a problem with some videos just never showing up on my newsfeed at all. Only noticed it once stuff like "a new video comes out this Friday" didn't show up, and I had to search for it manually.

Probably my biggest gripe with the new system is that it doesn't go directly to My Subscriptions->Uploads like the last one allowed you to do. Old layout, I did that once and it went right back there every time I visited. Now it starts at Recommended for You, and I have to click My Subscriptions, and then click Uploads. Two clicks isn't really that much of a big deal, but it's kind of the straw that broke the camel's back considering the new layout is ugly, everything is cluttered to the left-hand side, and more stupid stuff.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    just being so used to the precious one
    ha.

also I thought it looked a little bit different but I barely barely barely go on YouTube like ever, minus the past week or so when I've been on it more than my entire lifetime.

I'm going to play more Walking Dead now.

I love youtube :3

I seriously hope that one day, YouTube pulls a Myspace and makes the change that breaks the camel's back, causing everyone to leave YouTube for a new website that actually cares about whether or not people want a new layout.

In the meantime, one could use this: http://utubeclassic.com/
    Shokotan: "And then, in Extremespeed Genesect: The Awakening of Mewtwo, we meet another Mewtwo!"
    Yuyama: "Yes, I thought it'd be better if it was a different Mewtwo."
    Good for you Yuyama. Too bad you've singlehandedly torpedoed any lingering respect I and anyone else had for you.

Hmm, server under maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    I seriously hope that one day, YouTube pulls a Myspace and makes the change that breaks the camel's back, causing everyone to leave YouTube for a new website that actually cares about whether or not people want a new layout.

In the meantime, one could use this: http://utubeclassic.com/
    The link didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Spin Attaxx View Post
    That wouldn't necessarily happen though, as all the oceans of utter rubbish video that people have uploaded will still be there. And people don't like doing dragged out and mundane tasks twice.
    Last.fm | Steam IDNostalgia

i, too, wish to complain about a free wesbite's layout that i am being forced to use against my will
    let's start a petition
    life is
    a game

The only thing I don't like about youtube's layout is that I can't find the button where you can see other videos made by the user who uploaded it.

Other than that it's really nice imo.

Star-Lord

Page 953 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 85390394394995095195295395495595695796310031053 ... LastLast