Page 1012 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 129129621002100810091010101110121013101410151016102210621112 ... LastLast
Results 25,276 to 25,300 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    If it helps, I don't think you're retarded for quoting yourself in your sig. I think that because of your spelling/grammar and how you generally present yourself.
    I understand why you'd think that way, but I don't believe grammar posted in a general chat thread always shows the person's intellgence. To assume based on that is not something I'd personally do, but whatever. I don't need to present myself as "really" smart, people could make it ten times easier by not assuming and waiting for the right time.

Excuse me, I'm still relatively annoyed by the earlier post. So if I come off agreesive...well you can guess why.

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebug View Post
    At least I apologized, geez...

This is pointless, guys. Now it's just Newbies vs. Elders....
    GO TEAM NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Credit to me

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    how does that equal retarted? Because I find calling people retarted for having fun to be quite retarted in it's own right. You're just pissing someone off by name calling.
    I quoted myself cause its fun. Litterally. thats it. If you want me to ...you know, not be "stupid"... then ask me to have an intelligent conversation with you, otherwise just go away and don't start the name calling business.
    Name calling? I don't see anybody calling anybody names.

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    ok i have a question about earlier. how do you break absolute zero.

plus dont get mad at me people ive been posting here awhile now
    They should have a paper as to how they conducted the experiment.

You should probably see if you could find it online. Probably may be an extensive read too.

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    While that is annoying it's something that you're going to have to deal with for many years to come. Adults have to deal with people talking down to them as well. It sucks, but you gotta learn how to move past that sort of thing.
    Yeah, I guess I could just deal with it. I have a 19 year old friend on here and she doesn't treat me like I'm young at least. :P
    Btw, thanks for the advice~
    Last edited by HetaOni; 7th January 2013 at 2:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    Name calling? I don't see anybody calling anybody names.
    Sogeking called the club area to be the second most retarted area of serebii because of what I assume he just saw in the earlier posts. I can't stand that assuming, plus it's generally an insult. ~-~

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Geez, this place has seen better days. What's with all the fighting?

Agreed. Let's just let bygones be bygones, chat, and have a good time. This is not the place to be arguing. ^_^;
    how does that equal retarted? Because I find calling people retarted for having fun to be quite retarted in it's own right. You're just pissing someone off by name calling.
    I quoted myself cause its fun. Litterally. thats it. If you want me to ...you know, not be "stupid"... then ask me to have an intelligent conversation with you, otherwise just go away and don't start the name calling business.
    Personally I think your grammar is better then a lot of other people (Not naming names). ^_^ I also think you've made some convincing points in some of your posts so I think you're far from being stupid/'retarded' (' so I avoid offending people possibly ^_^;.). But whataya I know, I'm just a stupid 15 year old who acts like a 8 year old most of the time. =P D8
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Sogeking called the club area to be the second most retarted area of serebii because of what I assume he just saw in the earlier posts. I can't stand that assuming, plus it's generally an insult. ~-~
    Clubs were so bad that it once had a club for pokephiles and it took a hell of a lot of people creeped out by it to remove it, so it's more than just an assumption.
    The average person after entering #spp-misc
    3DS Friend Code 4656-5949-1831

You realize, of course, that I wasn't attaching names to the people making huge amounts of stupid posts, and if you just stop making crappy posts and act casual, nobody would even notice? Let's just hope that the rest of your peers have enough sense to not draw attention to themselves by making somebody actually quote and reply to them.

Also, it's less "newbies vs. elders" and more "*******es vs. people with common sense".

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    I don't really understand it that much either except that it's something previously considered impossible, has potentially huge implications and, well

science
    Hopefully Wikipedia can shine some light on the situation. Maybe once their news headline-thing switches from being about somebody setting a chess high-score (?).

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    You could just say we're just pulling a heuristic meta-analysis just to see how we can learn how to understand the uneducated internet's primordial ways.
    That makes so much sense.

We could also link to Rickroll'D videos!

I remember being called a kid on DeviantART a year back since I was almost 13. o~o I was mad when some used it to prove that they are better, but I move on.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

i wish the people from frosslass breeding club would go away.

they talk toooooo much and say pointless things and get of topic. this thread used to be cool untill all the fighting

Huh I had no idea FPBC was hated so much. Too bad.
    Anyways, I really do not want to go back to school tomorrow...
    hehe

Time to break it out again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis
    This thread is awful. You people are awful.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

I'm done. I'm not gonna sit around and be bullied by people who think they're so high and almighty just because they've been on a forum longer.
    Have fun putting each other down~
    Last edited by Doodlebug; 7th January 2013 at 2:57 AM.

Kreis is awful.
    The average person after entering #spp-misc
    3DS Friend Code 4656-5949-1831

Quote Originally Posted by Shinytaifood View Post
    ...Same here...but let's just simply move on, and try to avoid arguing shall we? Solves nothing, does nothing, etc etc. *shot*
    ...OK, RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU ARE THE PERSON WHO KEEPS SHOOTING ME! >.>
    ...Same here. *flails* ;~;

>tfw when I actually read all of that shit

Guys, how masochistic do you think I probably am for doing this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    >tfw when I actually read all of that shit

Guys, how masochistic do you think I probably am for doing this?
    ...I'mma assume incredibly masochistic. That, or incredibly bored.

You know it's not an insult itf its the truth because you know the truth hurts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    Agreed. Let's just let bygones be bygones, chat, and have a good time. This is not the place to be arguing. ^_^;

Personally I think your grammar is better then a lot of other people (Not naming names). ^_^ I also think you've made some convincing points in some of your posts so I think you're far from being stupid/'retarded' (' so I avoid offending people possibly ^_^;.). But whataya I know, I'm just a stupid 15 year old who acts like a 8 year old most of the time. =P D8
    You know if you chose to act mature and responsible your posts would improve drastically.
    You have now acknowledged the fact you act like a 8 year old. Now fix it.
    And This advice extends to everyone who contributed to make this thread a garbage heap.
    "Signature Strike 1 - Sig image is wider than 600 pixels. Removed." WELL DANG

ignorance is bliss winkface
    now im gone winkface

Quote Originally Posted by Shinytaifood View Post
    I'm shocked just as well.
    But, yes, I don't want to go back else well.

fpbc....

its not that we haye them
    its just they got in trouble and had mods all over the thread when they got off topics and had single liners. i used to be part of the club but its hard to keep up with about 30 pages a day.

anyway i think we should just end the fight and continue with regular helpful posting chat

good ****ing god so many people missing the point itt. go somewhere where we dont have to deal with you

this is me on sppf most of the time. so don't send me small questions. send them to kreis :)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Clubs were so bad that it once had a club for pokephiles and it took a hell of a lot of people creeped out by it to remove it, so it's more than just an assumption.
    *shrug* Thats not me or the club I was part of. You're using that as an excuse to throw an insult out at us? You're using what we posted to justify the thought of being retarted...And if you weren't, you sure pick on hell of a time to mention it I'd say.

And what hole might you speak of? If its a hole that you came up with then I just don't give a fudge. @.@...

I'll go when I'm not called retarted thank you. It just burns me up to hear that. All I want is a simple sorry or something, and I'll let it go and then apologize myself. But to hear condensending talk STILL is pissing me off.
    Last edited by EmphaticPikachu; 7th January 2013 at 2:51 AM.

Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Internet arguments are the funniest/most entertaining ones. If I had popcorn, I'd make it.

F5F5F5F5...
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

emphatic pikachu just end it!!

you the one making this go on

Page 1012 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 129129621002100810091010101110121013101410151016102210621112 ... LastLast