Page 1412 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 41213121362140214081409141014111412141314141415141614221462 ... LastLast
Results 35,276 to 35,300 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Monek_OP I think you're just so un self-aware about how annoying you're being you need to stop.

That being said rude @ whoever said that tumblr users aren't clever I have a tumblr and I like to think of myself as clever

Star-Lord

oh yeah. I'm supposed to be performing at the Superbowl pregame. go Rutgers

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    Monek_OP I think you're just so un self-aware about how annoying you're being you need to stop.

That being said rude @ whoever said that tumblr users aren't clever I have a tumblr and I like to think of myself as clever
    it's funny. everyone is bashing Facebook but I don't feel offended. I wonder if I should...

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

Quote Originally Posted by Monek_OP View Post
    I'm always trolling.
    I think we've got a confession. Lock 'em up.

But seriously, this isn't the first time we've had a new member whose felt the need constantly post in this thread, and it probably won't be the last. New posters seem to keep thinking general chat thread means that you are supposed treat this exactly like a chat room. Probably because it's called general chat thread, it's understandably confusing.

I find it hard to get too worked up about it myself. I think we've had worse. (like when that banned club decided to move their nonsense here)
    Last edited by Zazie; 20th January 2014 at 4:53 PM.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Not that anyone here cares, but this is ansem the wise posting under his new name ^_^
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

ummm are you guys offering anonymous surveys or something? i just came on the forums for a minute and this survey popped up in a different tab. here's what it says:

Upon completion you will be offered an exclusive reward for your participation.
    I have a feeling it's fake because it's offering up to $50 so i'm gonna go ahead and close it before it breaks my laptop's brain

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    I find it hard to get too worked up about it myself. I think we've had worse. (like when that banned club decided to move their nonsense here)
    this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spock View Post
    Not that anyone here cares, but this is ansem the wise posting under his new name ^_^
    I liked Ansem better *is a die-hard KH fan*
    Last edited by flamebeam; 20th January 2014 at 5:05 PM.

A New World Order: Birth of a Prophecy

Credit to Brutaka

i'm getting this serious "using an obscure word makes you smart" vibe from a certain someone in this thread. it really needs to stop. most of us know how to look up random **** in a dictionary.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Also, if you haven't noticed, nobody cares about grammar on here.
    Not sure if you noticed, but I care about grammar.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

monek confirmed to be upset

I did.
    Yeah, his sig didn't give it away at all.
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I did. "Nobody" pretty well suits you.
    Ice ****ing cold. It almost feels like an episode of American Horror Story or something.
    Last edited by Valoo.; 20th January 2014 at 8:43 PM.

if you go to other subreddits beyond r/aww and r/funny youd find that reddit has a fair amount of intellectual discourse. tumblr on the other hand doesnt. this doesnt mean that tumblr users are stupid, merely that the site doesnt lend itself well to intelligent discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Ice ****ing cold. It almost feels like an episode of American Horror Story or something.
    On a lighter note American Horror Story is amazeballs.

How far have you watched and who are you favourite characters? = D
    Whether you're a battler or a trader never forget to help those in need; you may need it yourself one day! Spread the good karma and may you be ever favourable in victory!

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2266-9731
    IGN: Steven

Credit to LunGhost; thanks a lot! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Social networking sites are really pointless. No one gives a **** about where you went for dinner tonight.
    You're in control of who you follow so you don't need to follow the person who blogs about their dinner if you don't want to.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Spock View Post
    thanks for clearing that up. i couldn't tell from the giant sig about the bible
    life is
    a game

I thought about changing everything, sig, avatar, bio, etc. and see how long it took people to figure it out. But I was too lazy to do it, and no one would have noticed/cared anyways.
    #AlphaSapphire

how do you change your name? ive been parading under an 11 year old's idea of a good moniker for over 7 years.

Every April and October, they put up a thread where you can request a name change.
    #AlphaSapphire

wait til one of the name change threads pops up in newbie lounge
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    We need a lot more cigarettes.

Star-Lord

glad to hear theyre doing that now. i had a huge argument with one of the admins about it a couple of years ago which basically culminated in her threatening to ban me. good thing logic won out in the end. changing my name in a way that would spite her would be tempting if i cared enough and if she remembered.

damn kid getting brave

Beginning to think I don't need a phone anymore due to the fact that literally nobody replies to my texts/calls. Is is really that hard I mean come on yeeesh
    oopsie

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    damn kid getting brave

Beginning to think I don't need a phone anymore due to the fact that literally nobody replies to my texts/calls. Is is really that hard I mean come on yeeesh
    If you have a tablet, just get TextPlus.

I do have a phone, but I never really use it, I use Steam to talk to my friends mostly.
    #AlphaSapphire

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    We need a lot more cigarettes.
    What we really need is a lot more liquor.

Sick burn.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Syrus View Post
    On a lighter note American Horror Story is amazeballs.

How far have you watched and who are you favourite characters? = D
    I just started watching the third season yesterday, I'm about halfway through. Madison and Queenie are probably my favourites but I like pretty much everyone (except Cordelia, she's been kind of boring so far). I love Fiona too because she reminds me of Cersei Lannister.

Page 1412 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 41213121362140214081409141014111412141314141415141614221462 ... LastLast