Page 1453 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 45313531403144314491450145114521453145414551456145714631503 ... LastLast
Results 36,301 to 36,325 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by NintendoFan82 View Post
    Be lucky you weren't, because it was also said that one of my friends was singing Justin Bieber.

It's nice to go out and have a little fun every now and then tbh. I don't drink a whole lot just on occasions.
    Speaking of Justin Bieber, I happen to think it would be an exercise of hilarity if someone were to request "Baby" at one of those friday night bowling events where they let the bowlers choose songs. I would imagine that such a person would have an angry mob approach them if word got out that they requested such an atrocious song.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

I don't drink a whole lot just on occasions.
    I let peer pressure get the better of me, apparently I'm a lot more fun when I'm drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrexus View Post
    Speaking of Justin Bieber, I happen to think it would be an exercise of hilarity if someone were to request "Baby" at one of those friday night bowling events where they let the bowlers choose songs. I would imagine that such a person would have an angry mob approach them if word got out that they requested such an atrocious song.
    Another Ten Pin bowler on Serebii? Am I dreaming? xD

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I let peer pressure get the better of me, apparently I'm a lot more fun when I'm drunk.
    I wish more people had your attitude.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

All of Biebers songs are atrocious. That kid is also a complete idiot. That twerp was drag racing drunk in Miami with a rented Lamborghini, but i'm sure you all knew about that, because it's all they were talking about on the news. I hope Canada takes him back.
    Last edited by NintendoFan82; 15th February 2014 at 8:20 AM.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

All of Biebers songs are atrocious. That kid is also a complete idiot. That twerp was drag racing drunk in Miami with a rented Lamborghini, but i'm sure you all knew about that, because it's all they were talking about on the news. I hope Canada takes him back.
    It was interesting to hear a few people defend him. If it was you or me, we would receive the full wrath of society's disapproval. I've read up on the drunk driving laws. And I think Norway has some pretty good ideas. Correct me if i'm wrong, but a first offense receives three weeks hard labor and loss of license for a year and second offense lose your license for life.

There is a word to describe Justin Bieber. It begins with 's' and ends with ‘t' and it isn't soot.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverChiko View Post
    There is a word to describe Justin Bieber. It begins with 's' and ends with ‘t' and it isn't soot.
    Hehe, well I think i'm past the stage of calling the kid petty names. I figure it's a waste of time to hate on him. But I can certainly sympathize with the feeling.

Did you see that a** smiling in his mug shot? Justine is lucky he got slapped on the wrist because of his celebrity status. Justine wouldn't last two seconds in Prison. I was watching his court video on Youtube, and I wrote a negative comment in the comment section about him. My post wasn't even up for a whole 2 minutes, and the next thing I know a bunch of girls were lashing out on me for what I said.

1693 1038 1902

Hehe, well I think i'm past the stage of calling the kid petty names. I figure it's a waste of time to hate on him. But I can certainly sympathize with the feeling.
    Yeah, I know what you mean.

Honestly, he deserves no attention.

Did you see that a** smiling in his mug shot? Justine is lucky he got slapped on the wrist because of his celebrity status. Justine wouldn't last two seconds in Prison. I was watching his court video on Youtube, and I wrote a negative comment in the comment section about him. My post wasn't even up for a whole 2 minutes, and the next thing I know a bunch of girls were lashing out on me for what I said.
    Hordes are dangerous things, my friend.

Hordes are dangerous things, my friend.
    Beliebers are the worst....

I've gotten drunk and done stupid things in the past, but never in my life would I drag race in the streets of Miami drunk. Heck, if I was drunk I wouldn't get behind a wheel period.

1693 1038 1902

Beliebers are the worst....

I've gotten drunk and done stupid things in the past, but never in my life would I drag race in the streets of Miami drunk. Heck, if I was drunk I wouldn't get behind a wheel period.
    We all tell ourselves we won't do certain things. I told myself that I would not start drinking ever. That sure changed the day I turned 21. Now, I certainly hope you stay true to your words! I just feel that since the human spirit is so frail, that it's hard to be absolute in nearly any resolution.

I told myself I won't drive on the speed-limitless road being built in NT but...

I told myself I would never start playing Candy Crush Saga but darn it....My Facebook friends convinced me to play it haha.

1693 1038 1902

I told myself I would go to AA but here I am drunk.

iit we hate on people with more money than us

We all tell ourselves we won't do certain things. I told myself that I would not start drinking ever. That sure changed the day I turned 21. Now, I certainly hope you stay true to your words! I just feel that since the human spirit is so frail, that it's hard to be absolute in nearly any resolution.
    it's not that hard. you just gotta avoid putting yourself in a position that can make it happen. when a lot of people turn 21, their friends say "hey we gonna take you to a bar" if you choose to never drink, then going alone with this isn't such a great idea

i mean, it's pretty easy to not drink unless you enter a situation where your "friends" try to force it on you,
    either that or you simply cave
    Last edited by Jb; 15th February 2014 at 1:33 PM.

I told myself I would stop posting in this thread but I did it anyway

So Twitch.tv is doing a little thing where some bot plays the original Pokemon and the chat puts in what he does.

It's a cool concept, but there's thousands of people just spamming random buttons, so nothing's really happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Interference View Post
    So Twitch.tv is doing a little thing where some bot plays the original Pokemon and the chat puts in what he does.

It's a cool concept, but there's thousands of people just spamming random buttons, so nothing's really happening.
    It's the perfect representation of how terrible and cancerous Twitch chat is.

To add some level of fairness, the stream delay doesn't help.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Interference View Post

I've been checking it out every few hours. They were stuck in Cerulean City for what seems like all day yesterday, then finally they beat Lt. Surge early this morning. Now they're back in Cerulean City.

You have people thinking that they need to go beat Misty, or go see Bill, then you have the people who have been watching and know that they need to go somewhere else.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

i mean yeah it's easy if you dont want to drink, but the vast majority of people i know who dont drink PERIOD are super self-righteous assholes about it who no one wants to be around. i do have plenty of friends who dont drink much and have never gotten blackout drunk and theyre much more tolerable.

btw the sex and pokemon thing was a joke i usually just go to sleep :B

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

I'm still recovering from a night out last night; holy ****.

Been sick twice today; I wholly regret any action I have taken. @__@
    Whether you're a battler or a trader never forget to help those in need; you may need it yourself one day! Spread the good karma and may you be ever favourable in victory!

I'm organising a Rotation Tournament! Get in! http://challonge.com/25bndxun

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2266-9731
    IGN: Steven

Credit to LunGhost; thanks a lot! =)

No TomorrwLand this year. . .

So close.
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    Wait and see empathy. You’re not the only one. Little by little you’ll feel a bit better. Lucky me destiny you are on my side. Just once more unto the breach. Dear friend, once more.
    Wake up, Leave your hesitation. Wake up, Time for us to realize. Wake up, Show appreciation. Wake up, Time for us to realize.

That game has some of the best songs I have heard in a video game. Period. And I'm not usually one who likes vocals in video games, but this was pulled of excellently.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Page 1453 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 45313531403144314491450145114521453145414551456145714631503 ... LastLast