Page 213 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 1131632032092102112122132142152162172232633131213 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,325 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

*Growls loudly*
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardTrubbish View Post
    Description: I am sexy
    ~I Like Boys~

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    Let them come at us.

Spoiler:- hmm:
    I love how you have a whole folder desktop icon thingy dedicated to pony macros..

I might as well admit that I started watching it

This is highly embarrassing for me to say btw

My job is so fucking unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with: First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe. The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on this planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale from one to ten. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shave her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat. But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years and he's only twenty-two. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry requiring multiple stops to McDonald's and Burger King every single fucking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.
    When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low.
    When resentment rides high, and when emotion won't grow.
    We're both changing our ways, taking different roads.

Love. Love will tear us apart. Again.

↑ THAT is entertaining!

Quote Originally Posted by jenny123 View Post
    I might as well admit that I started watching it

This is highly embarrassing for me to say btw
    Why? Ain't no shame in enjoying the show.

Why? Ain't no shame in enjoying the show.
    ahahahaha, you're hilarious!

ahahahaha, you're hilarious!
    I wasn't making a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Loco4Treecko View Post
    WINNING. But then again, I'm a high school senior and I've only seen ONE episode...
    Im a High school sophomore and I've only seen Part of an episode.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Moltanic View Post
    My job is so fucking unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with: First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe. The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on this planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale from one to ten. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shave her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat. But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years and he's only twenty-two. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry requiring multiple stops to McDonald's and Burger King every single fucking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.
    At least you don't have to deal with conniving *****s at the work place that openly talk about their sex lives in great detail, to random customers they aren't even acquainted with. Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Hox View Post
    At least you don't have to deal with conniving *****s at the work place that openly talk about their sex lives in great detail, to random customers they aren't even acquainted with. Heh.
    Look if this is about me and the girls, I can't help it if my boyfriend has a funny looking penis.
    When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low.
    When resentment rides high, and when emotion won't grow.
    We're both changing our ways, taking different roads.

Love. Love will tear us apart. Again.

I just spent my first night of christmas break watching A Christmas Story with my parents... I'm so cool...

I just spent my first night of christmas break watching A Christmas Story with my parents... I'm so cool...
    Nothing wrong with spending time with family. I quite like visiting my folks and spending time with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    ^you're awful
    k i don't care how late this is

screw you

,,|,,
    life is
    a game

hahahahahhahaha late as **** bro

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    hahahahahhahaha late as **** bro
    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    ,,|,,
    aaaaaaaaaa
    life is
    a game

I saw things I will never unsee.
    [img]http://i43.*******.com/21exeg2.png[/img]

Credit to zhanton for Banner
    FC (Blaze): 4082-6986-3403

Quote Originally Posted by Moltanic View Post

There is definitely a sitcom in there somewhere.

I'm back at home again after a week at university not doing the work I intended to do catching up with old friends. Some of them are unreal-ly strange these days...

I wish I was a sitcom.

Why ?

Why not?

Hmm...I suppose you're right. Do you have the 3ds? Have you downloaded your NES and GBA games, that are free?

No and basically no.

So...what are you doing today?

Just came back from my girlfriend's house.

Oh. Was it fun, or okay, or whatever?

You don't want to know.

Page 213 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 1131632032092102112122132142152162172232633131213 ... LastLast