Page 220 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 1201702102162172182192202212222232242302703201220 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,500 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Loco4Treecko View Post
    I have no idea what I want for Christmas except SS again (I have a few games to trade)

I'm getting dragged to possibly two church services Christmas Eve, and to my hispanic aunt's family celebration xmas Day. And I have to read Beowulf before my English class starts up again.

Yep, fun Christmas alright
    and once again i thought you were jacobii...

for christmas my aunt and uncle are coming up, which shouldn't be too bad, despite the fact that my uncle hates me, we normally tend to just kinda avoid eachother, so it never actually turns out too bad :P

I honestly just don't really care about presents any more... I know a bunch of people say that just to sound all "deep" or noble or whatever, but I've just kinda lost my intrest in gifts... i dont know why, but i just kinda.... have... if that makes any sense :P?

Quote Originally Posted by jenny123 View Post
    and once again i thought you were jacobii...

for christmas my aunt and uncle are coming up, which shouldn't be too bad, despite the fact that my uncle hates me, we normally tend to just kinda avoid eachother, so it never actually turns out too bad :P

I honestly just don't really care about presents any more... I know a bunch of people say that just to sound all "deep" or noble or whatever, but I've just kinda lost my intrest in gifts... i dont know why, but i just kinda.... have... if that makes any sense :P?
    Lawls.

Awh, sorry about that. I know, I just have other things that I 'should' be doing and I just can't decide on anything under $150 *cough new consoles are pricey cough*
    I have claimed Pokemon Emerald. U jelly?

Buy a SNES.
    [img]http://i43.*******.com/21exeg2.png[/img]

Credit to zhanton for Banner
    FC (Blaze): 4082-6986-3403

Quote Originally Posted by treespyro View Post
    The Games section was and still is terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    ^ It used to be enjoyable when the banned crew were tight, yo. *enters flashback*
    I was there in '08. It was decent then but '09 and now like a plane crash.
    Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    I've got to admit, even I'm gradually losing hope in the games forum. It's been my home for a while, though, and it'll feel odd to completely ditch it hahaha. :x
    I ditched it 2 years ago.

Never looked back since.
    Hey! The games forum is basically my home on this damn forum, and the people are in it are like my serebii family. Why does everyone diss it, that place is awesome

I definitely don't go to Games as often as I used to, but I still enjoy going now and then. However, I was extremely disappointed to find out that Assembler died... I used to be active in that, but then I kind of abandoned Games for a while and was set to make my triumphant return... and it died.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Buy a SNES.
    And spend even more than $150?

Quote Originally Posted by phoopes View Post
    I definitely don't go to Games as often as I used to, but I still enjoy going now and then. However, I was extremely disappointed to find out that Assembler died... I used to be active in that, but then I kind of abandoned Games for a while and was set to make my triumphant return... and it died.
    Whatever that game is, I'm sure you could remake it if you wanted to.

Nice sig, jb.

I've only looked around in games a few times, and never actually stayed for more than a few posts, but from what it looks like it seems like most (I only say most) people that frequent over there are really annoying :P

I put up my christmas tree today, I hate having a fake tree, it doesn't smell good

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    Whatever that game is, I'm sure you could remake it if you wanted to.
    Well, it's not technically dead yet, since the last post was on the 10th. But no one seemed that interested in it anymore anyway, so I'd wait awhile before trying to remake it. And Assembler was kind of W.T.'s thing. Honestly, he was probably the only person who could run it, because of what getting prizes involved.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

I've only looked around in games a few times, and never actually stayed for more than a few posts, but from what it looks like it seems like most (I only say most) people that frequent over there are really annoying :P
    annoying: Troublesome or irritating.
    irritating: To make sore or inflamed.
    inflamed: To cause redness, swelling, and soreness in.
    swelling: Something swollen, especially a part of the body that has become abnormally swollen, as through disease or injury.

So, the majority of the members in Games has come down with some kind of bug that causes abnormally swollen body parts. Fascinating! I can't wait to see the guy with the waffle for a hand!

annoying: Troublesome or irritating.
    irritating: To make sore or inflamed.
    inflamed: To cause redness, swelling, and soreness in.
    swelling: Something swollen, especially a part of the body that has become abnormally swollen, as through disease or injury.

So, the majority of the members in Games has come down with some kind of bug that causes abnormally swollen body parts. Fascinating! I can't wait to see the guy with the waffle for a hand!
    You're logic is awful
    Just reading that makes me pity you...

You're logic is awful
    Just reading that makes me pity you...
    I don't think that was logic, jenny#s. I think that was a joke.

And I chuckled.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Nice sig, jb.
    Much thanks.

Oh Christmas sig.

Spend a $150 on SNES. But you will the coolest kid in the block. :P

Gosh, I got the warm fuzzies all around. I just found one of my childhood friends on facebook who I hadn't seen since she was a little girl. We had the longest conversation on the phone about how I used to think her mom was actually Xena warrior princess, how we used to act out the entire movie Village of the damned, tea parties on the deck, and we both escaped from the apartment and took across the parking lot butt naked three different times. My eyes actually welled up a bit. I was sad to find out her mom fought breast cancer. Her mom was like a second mom to me, because our moms were at the time, both single parents struggling to get by. They were best friends, and we were best friends. God I hope to come visit them soon sometime. Man I need money.

@Hox: I'm searching for my neighbor who moved to Ohio. Too bad she has both a common first and last name.

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Hey! The games forum is basically my home on this damn forum, and the people are in it are like my serebii family. Why does everyone diss it, that place is awesome
    Why does everyone diss it? Because it sucks, I mean why else would be diss it?

It is just not good as it used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post

The old count to 60 crew were better than the old banned crew~*
    lol. Awks because you don't really know half of the old banned crew.

Here's to hoping that I'm not part of what you call 'most'. *fingers crossed*

I put up my christmas tree today, I hate having a fake tree, it doesn't smell good [/QUOTE]

We had a real tree a few years back, but it brought up my hayfever and I couldn't go within five metres of the tree without sneezing my head off :S Although I must admit they do smell nicer than plastic ones haha.

Spend a $150 on SNES. But you will the coolest kid in the block. :P
    Speaking of SNESes (oh how I wish we still had ours) I've been playing my old Nintendo 64 recently. Those games will never grow old (:

Quote Originally Posted by phoopes View Post
    @Hox: I'm searching for my neighbor who moved to Ohio. Too bad she has both a common first and last name.
    Nah, you just need to know the ways of a true facebook creeper. I'm a pro.

If she doesn't come up in the names, try facebooking the names of relatives she has that may have less common names. If you find them, search their friends lists.

That's a nice way to put something positive on something very creepy.

I agree with the above statement.

But anyway, her last name was Sullivan. And all I remember was that both her parents' last names were Sullivan, also. I never got to know her other relatives well enough to know if they had uncommon last names. Because do you know how many Sullivan's there are on Facebook? A lot. Also, I don't even know if she has a Facebook. My guess is that she probably does, but some people don't feel the need to have one or their parents don't let them have one.

On the topic of Christmas trees, I decorated ours by myself this year. I had to. The rest of the family was too lazy to do it.

Look's like we wont have a tree this year, my family is too busy and I just don't feel like draging one to the house and up the stairs. It's fine though, I wasn't getting anything anyway.

On the topic of Christmas trees, I decorated ours by myself this year. I had to. The rest of the family was too lazy to do it.
    That's alot like how it was for me this year :P

My brother was too "busy" playing minecraft, my other brother is still too little to really do more then a few plastic decorations around the bottom of the tree, and my parents were at work :P

It's actually pretty freaking depressing decorating a christmas tree by yourself IMO... Atleast my youngest brother decided that christmas trees are the coolest thing in the universe and had to watch me decorate it, which was actually pretty cute!

I was too busy underneath Christmas tree with well my girlfriend. It is Christmas tradition in one way.

Page 220 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 1201702102162172182192202212222232242302703201220 ... LastLast