Page 460 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 3604104504564574584594604614624634644705105601460 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,500 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca R. View Post
    I don't account race when judging bronies or similar people on the internet.
    I misread "bronies" as "brownies," which made the post far more entertaining. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Darato View Post
    So some stranger came up to me today at the mall, and asked if I was gay or bi and if I was if I wanted to go mess around.

L.F.D.
    That's extremely creepy.

I was actually going to make cursory mention of you needing one of those proverbial sticks with which to beat admirers off, but then realized that suggesting you beat that creepy person off would not give the meaning I wanted it to.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Everyone's good?

So some stranger came up to me today at the mall, and asked if I was gay or bi and if I was if I wanted to go mess around.

L.F.D.
    Lmao, who...who does this? How sleazy.
    Black FC: 5028 7872 0522 (Travis)

My shiny pokemon:

Well, I once had a fifty some odd year man shout "suck my sack" at me while I was walking down the street. I thought it was only people my age who did this kind of stuff :/

Must be the norm now.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

L.F.D.
    I know a guy who does that. He posts here too. (or at least has posted here in the past month)

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenCharmander View Post
    Everyone's good?
    Meh, kinda...stomach ache. lol

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    what is a chik-fil-a
    A terrible place with terrible chicken.

L.F.D.
    See, sometimes I wish I swung that way, because men are pretty much huge *****s who'll have sex with anything that'll let them, and getting laid would not be a problem.

This is a totally educated viewpoint, btw

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    I know a guy who does that. He posts here too. (or at least has posted here in the past month)
    Goddammit, I was under the impression that KetchupO was long since gone. Well, these things do take time, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Goddammit, I was under the impression that KetchupO was long since gone. Well, these things do take time, I suppose.
    Its actually just some nobody poster who joined a few weeks ago. (sorry if I am ruining your joke)

I didn't know KetchupO tried to have sex with other posters here.

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    A terrible place with terrible chicken.
    What are you talking about? Chik-Fil-A chicken is wonderful. It takes some serous will-power not to eat their deliciously evil food.
    Last edited by Zazie; 25th March 2012 at 5:06 AM.

Its actually just some nobody poster who joined a few weeks ago. (sorry if I am ruining your joke)

What are you talking about? Chik-Fil-A chicken is wonderful. It takes some serous will-power not to eat their deliciously evil food.
    Yeah, I love them too.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Great interview. The Empyrean is a seriously good album, and I love hearing his insights into his work. Especially with that album, because like he said, it's exploring all of this sort of metaphysical stuff, which is pretty difficult to grasp in your head, but easy to feel in the music. At least that's how it is for me.

But yeah, he has some really fantastic opinions of how people are sort of, I dunno, mistreating music. I'm not a musician or anything, but I still understand and can get behind everything he says (well, except for this other interview of his I watched from '94 or something, where he was totally strung-out and basically saying everybody should do heroin).
    Totally agreed, The Empyrean definitely makes the top 5 favourite albums list for me. Yeah his views are truly fascinating, have you red the rare blog entries he put on Johnfrusciante.com around when that album was being released? I found them to be really interesting, even though I am not a musician and a lot of it was targeted at them.

Also haha yeah that interview, which was made by a dutch channel if I recall correctly, he was in a really sub-human state. It's funny that even in that state he managed to make beautiful music. Even his 2nd solo album which he has admitted he put out for drug money has some real gems in it, despite being generally ****ed up. It is actually another thing I found interesting about this man; the quick rise to fame, the fall to drugs and near self-destruction, his glorious return, his second departure from the band... He has been where few have returned from, and he is not even ashamed or regretful of it. (Admittedly though, he does have a song called "Regret", but since it also contains the line "stay alone" it's probably about something else -- not that you can really be certain given his approach to lyric-writing).

Quote Originally Posted by Mariya Shidou View Post
    This entire post is related to nerdy topics such as card games. I'm putting it in a spoiler to speed up your scrolling through, and so you can effectively participate in a "don't like, don't read" strategy.
        Spoiler:- :

Quote Originally Posted by SugarFreeJazz View Post
        Spoiler:- Geeky MTG stuff, for those interested:

Good show Gladys, Cruxis is banned now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Are you this much of a jerk IRL or is that something you reserve only for this thread? Legitimate question.
    To be fair, people have acted much worse than Gelatino does, both in this thread and the rest of Misc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lickilicky.my.Skitty View Post
    Lmao, who...who does this?
    George Michael.

FAMILY LOVE MICHAEL

Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post
    Good show Gladys, Cruxis is banned now.
    "its just a week ban. u mad?"
    Last edited by moot; 25th March 2012 at 3:02 PM.
    life is
    a game

I have a question: If someone is banned from SPPf, does it mean that they are also banned from IRC chats like #spp-misc?

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

Quote Originally Posted by JirachiTheAnimeAddict View Post
    I have a question: If someone is banned from SPPf, does it mean that they are also banned from IRC chats like #spp-misc?
    No.
    gone.

Quote Originally Posted by AudinoHunter View Post
    No.
    Thanks, AudinoHunter. ^^

BTW, is The Hunger Games series a good read?

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.

Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

Thanks, AudinoHunter. ^^

Yes. The first book starts off a little slow, but don't let that put you off.

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/34yobpe.gif[/IMG]
    tweet

Oh, who would be surprised? There were a lotta things skeevy about that kid.

Thanks, AudinoHunter. ^^

If you don't get bored from Kids killing other kids with bows and arrows, yes.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

Thanks, AudinoHunter. ^^

The first one was very good.
    The second one was okay, a little angsty.
    The third was also okay, but I greatly disliked the ending so much. I really want to punch Katniss. Hard. In the face.

A Child Called It is the best book I ever read, or at least the most interesting.

I straight marathoned that ****.

The first two are good but the third one was so bad it wasn't even funny. Literally nothing happen for the first three quarters of the book, and then they randomly killed off all the good characters without any building, and barely any mention, to leave her with Gale, Peeta, that camerawomen and the guy who couldn't even talk. The ending was just diabolical. B|

First two were still goo though, but the third book really left a sour taste in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    If you don't get bored from Kids killing other kids with bows and arrows, yes.
    Dude, if I can read violent vampire manga, then I can read The Hunger Games. xDD

EDIT: SS, spoilers, please. :P

Sig made by Izagar.

Human being to the mob

what's a mob to a king?

What's a king to a God?

What's a God to a non-believer

Who don't beleive in...anything!

As much as I am a devoted Christian, the song just is to good to resist listening too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCnAJ3rzAAI

Korusan told me to post this.

Apparently I'll be considered cool if I posted it here, but I highly doubt it. :P
    Last edited by Kurloz Makara; 25th March 2012 at 8:31 PM.

Sig made by Izagar.

Page 460 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 3604104504564574584594604614624634644705105601460 ... LastLast