Page 561 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 461511551557558559560561562563564565571611661 ... LastLast
Results 14,001 to 14,025 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    thats what it was all this time?
    Well, now I know where to mail the body pillow to if I want to screw with him more.

Partially, anyway.

Just got a Skor Blizzard. yum

HEY, GUYS, LOOK! LOOK WHO JUST GOT EXACTLY 600 POSTS! WOOOOOOOOOOOH WOOOOH WOOO-

Wait.. ****.
    Grammar is important. Good grammar is the difference between, "I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I'm helping my Uncle jack off a horse."
    So please, learn how to use it correctly.

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by A Genius View Post
    Why Combsuken looks like a penis. It doesn't help that he is a chicken and male chickens are called....well you know lol

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    I will buy the game and accept your challenge

EDIT: Holy **** fifty dollars for Brawl at Gamestop

I will borrow the game from a friend and accept your challenge
    Another fine reason to not shop at Gamestop. I bought it for $25 from my fabulous local game bro, including case and booklet. It's a shame, though, because he's close to going out of business. The four Gamestops in the area (yes, four) have been spreading crap about his place (which has been in the same location for 25 years) and it's steering customers away. It's all total crap, too, like "that guy takes out all the components from a console and just puts in junk to make it weigh more," "he sells only pirated games and fake stuff," bull like that. It's sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    I support this movement
    Hey thanks man do you like Tita on Facebook if not get on that
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

https://twitter.com/cifalacus

Quote Originally Posted by KingWiggins View Post
    HEY, GUYS, LOOK! LOOK WHO JUST GOT EXACTLY 600 POSTS! WOOOOOOOOOOOH WOOOOH WOOO-

Wait.. ****.
    No one gives a shit.

On Brawl: Kirby is definitely the best out of all fighters, so we can just end the discussion here, now can't we?
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    No one gives a shit.

On Brawl: Kirby is definitely the best out of all fighters, so we can just end the discussion here, now can't we?
    Whoa Whoa Whoa, keep your panties on. I think we ALL know that (Black) Toon Link is the best. Hands Down.
    Grammar is important. Good grammar is the difference between, "I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse." and "I'm helping my Uncle jack off a horse."

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Why Combsuken looks like a penis. It doesn't help that he is a chicken and male chickens are called....well you know lol

Wait.. ****.
    Hooray! If you keep ticking the points up, we'll soon be able to make fun of you for posting too much!

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    Another fine reason to not shop at Gamestop. I bought it for $25 from my fabulous local game bro, including case and booklet. It's a shame, though, because he's close to going out of business. The four Gamestops in the area (yes, four) have been spreading crap about his place (which has been in the same location for 25 years) and it's steering customers away. It's all total crap, too, like "that guy takes out all the components from a console and just puts in junk to make it weigh more," "he sells only pirated games and fake stuff," bull like that. It's sickening.
    Wow. That is pretty sleazy, even for GameStop. You know, I was going to stop shopping there after Valentine's Day because of their Twisted Metal advert (which I may have griped about on here before), but I never actually did. Then people kept sending me gift cards... kinda wish they actually had games I wanted when I went in for them. They apparently don't update their databases except between days? I'm not expecting instant, but christ, how hard would it be to make it a little faster? Oracle isn't that hard, if I recall correctly.

Keep in mind at all times, though, the store ran this advert for Diablo III in their e-mail ads. Not the sharpest bulb in the drawer.
    Last edited by The Admiral; 14th May 2012 at 1:22 AM.

Whoa Whoa Whoa, keep your panties on. I think we ALL know that (Black) Toon Link is the best. Hands Down.
    Toon Link is a punk. Kirby eats guys like him for breakfast. (No really, he eats people. Scary shit, bro.)
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    I'm confused, because this seems to imply that you'd lend any degree of credibility to old people on the internet anyway, but that can't be true. Vexing, most vexing. But unfortunately, yes, all old people on the internet are doing this constantly. I don't have any evidence to hypothesize about why that is, but I'll bet it's the Soviet Union's fault.
    It seems credible enough to be believable.

Also, you...
    My signature is already too big.

Quote Originally Posted by palingensia View Post
    itt the brawl thread lives again
    So how until this thread gets closed then?

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Rebecca? Geez, more people getting name changes than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    Well, that's kind of the thing about Ness. He has great jumps and a terrible ↑+B move, which is typically used as recovery. Also, at least a couple of his other moves are great.
    PSI Thunder (I refuse to call it PK Thunder even though that's what he says in the game, which is totally wrong) is pretty good on computers but is really bad on anybody who knows how to shield.

^ Click this for good times ^

I suggest a Misc Brawl tourney. Anyone else up for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Branford View Post
    So how until this thread gets closed then?
    Are you serious? Misc is really lenient about this kind of thing

Even then, getting this thread closed wouldn't be so bad. I would kind of like a GCT Tita Gasman edition

I suggest a Misc Brawl tourney. Anyone else up for this?
    I'm in

I'm gonna start training right now

^ Click this for good times ^

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    Oh my God.
    "You're going to be ordering a video game for yourself, so that means you won't want to spend money on someone else. Here's a terrible coupon so you can feel less terrible about being alone."

Keep in mind at all times, though, the store ran this advert for Diablo III in their e-mail ads. Not the sharpest bulb in the drawer.

I love how pathetically they look upon their customer base. "We buy out all of our competitors, so you don't have anyone else to go to, even when we treat you like garbage."
    Oh and don't get me started on pre-order DLC.

So you know, I was Armorandonomon.
    Last edited by ArmorAndonomon; 14th May 2012 at 1:33 AM.

Toon Link is a punk. Kirby eats guys like him for breakfast. (No really, he eats people. Scary shit, bro.)
    Dafuq? All Kirby can do is suck in souls and use that **** as a hat. Toon Link slices **** up and uses the remains to feed his awesome toon pig. As said before, hands down.

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Yeah, that type of stuff happens when people get the option.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    Are you serious? Misc is really lenient about this kind of thing

Even then, getting this thread closed wouldn't be so bad. I would kind of like a GCT Tita Gasman edition
    Be reassured that I was not serious.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Kirby: Snatches your soul and turns it into a hat, which he wears and gives him your powers. Yeah, I think I win here.

Dafuq? All Kirby can do is suck in souls and use that **** as a hat. Toon Link slices **** up and uses the remains to feed his awesome toon pig. As said before, hands down.
    I enjoy using Kirby overall, specifically for his aerial combat, so I can annoy the opponent(s). Applying mid-air kicks is fun.

Kirby: Snatches your soul and turns it into a hat, which he wears and gives him your powers. Yeah, I think I win here.
    Toon Link has a pig. Win. Just..win.

How about we just admire this picture and call it a tie?

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    Wait, seriously?

Man, I thought that the shit they pulled with the Human Revolution pre-orders was bad. What a bunch of pricks.

when I play brawl I like to play as Mewtwo best character
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

https://twitter.com/cifalacus

Quote Originally Posted by Cifala View Post
    *Lucario

....?

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Toon Link has a pig. Win. Just..win.

How about we just admire this picture and call it a tie?
    Kirby is obviously taking Link high up into the air, and then is going to drop him to his doom. Kirby's fine, because he can stay in the air pretty well. He'll survive. Link's going to be taking a shitton of fall damage, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cifala View Post
    Your kung fu is too great.

Kirby is obviously taking Link high up into the air, and then is going to drop him to his doom. Kirby's fine, because he can stay in the air pretty well. He'll survive. Link's going to be taking a shitton of fall damage, though.
    *****, please. If that drag queen even dares try letting Toon Link go...let's just say TL is going to be feeding his pig some pink meat.

Sincerely,
    Everyone

Page 561 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 461511551557558559560561562563564565571611661 ... LastLast