Page 675 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 575625665671672673674675676677678679685725775 ... LastLast
Results 16,851 to 16,875 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

This is an amazing photo.

She's stopped to look at the camera, while he's still walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Electricbluewolf View Post
    Someone, somewhere made a life size barbie, with all the correct proportions and what-not-and she looked ghastly at the end. I think having plastic in your ass is pushing it though. You could balances trays on that thing.
    I just searched it up. It's disgusting.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Dude, can we not do this anymore?
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Well I party and I am a nice person... that would be all I have. I could never be as beautiful as her.
    Then you're like millions of people. These aren't unique traits to one person... >_>
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dheavp.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostAnime View Post
    Then you're like millions of people. These aren't unique traits to one person... >_>
    That's true. You're right.
    岩根雅明=♡

I don't think you understand the big picture of all of his.

Is there something lawfully wrong for you to worship somebody? No. You have the right and freedom to do so. I don't think anybody denies this.

But the picture is that in our society, we praise the wrong people. We look up to the wrong people for the wrong reasons. intergalactic_platypus spoke of this earlier. You simply fuel the idea that the only way a woman will get any real fame is through silly means.

Find a real person to look up to; a person that's actually respectful and did something good, or went through something significant. Kim Kardashian does not fit this description at all.
    Credit to Nuit

Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

Meh,let me steer this in a different direction...
    So, who would win In a fight between saxton hale and chuck Norris?
    Pokemon Black FC: 5415 6099 7015
    I don't always say no,but when I do I Nope.avi
    Quote of the business week:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Your mother took a **** while giving birth to you and thought she had twins
    My Trophy Pokemon: Italian Ranch mew,Darkrai,Jirachi,Sinjoh Giratina.
    Proud Owner of a Legit Keldeo!!!

Caution,Watch your Dubstep.
    I have claimed Kyoto By Skrillex
    Proud Member Of the fake band Mordecai and the Rigby's

It's as if this topic is afraid of serious discussion.
    Credit to Nuit

Life sized Barbie.

I don't think you understand the big picture of all of his.

Is there something lawfully wrong for you to worship somebody? No. You have the right and freedom to do so. I don't think anybody denies this.

But the picture is that in our society, we praise the wrong people. We look up to the wrong people for the wrong reasons. intergalactic_platypus spoke of this earlier. You simply fuel the idea that the only way a woman will get any real fame is through silly means.

Find a real person to look up to; a person that's actually respectful and did something good, or went through something significant. Kim Kardashian does not fit this description at all.
    Also the shoehorning mentions. I think that, basically, what we've learned from this thread is that Gothitelle K is actually Butters.

It's as if this topic is afraid of serious discussion.
    What did you expect on a site like this?
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

I apologize. I realize not everyone is so accepting so I'll be gone.
    I really think you should accept that no one looks up to Kim Kardashian.

Your like that comebhax kid looking up to Kobe Bryant. A equally bad role model.

I just realized I lost 100 posts
    Last edited by Zenotwapal; 15th June 2012 at 4:24 PM.

I apologize. I realize not everyone is so accepting so I'll be gone.
    Think about what you've done

^ Click this for good times ^

Kobe Bryant can at least hold his hat on his perseverance and practice time. He *gasp* at least worked for something and displays leadership, despite the mistakes he made.

Kim Kardashian is literally a walking object waiting to be used.
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post

Your like that comebhax kid looking up to Kobe Bryant. A equally bad role model.

I can accept. I just don't like it rubbed in my face. There's a bunch of famous people I don't like but I accept if there some people who look up to them.
    岩根雅明=♡

I think having a sport star as a role model seems a little silly, too, at least by itself.

Well, don't worry, because we're on SPPf, where everything's made up and the posts don't matter.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

I wont have her as a role model but can I at least like her?
    岩根雅明=♡

Sure. Go ahead.

And I don't see anything silly about admiring a sports star.
    Credit to Nuit

There are lots of different reasons you can have to look up to someone. One can look up to a celebrity for their sense of style, a scientist for their research or humanitarian for their human rights work, even all of them at the same time.

Just because you look up to one person because of one thing they do, doesn't mean you have to look up to someone for everything else they do either. You can look up to Steve Jobs for his alleged genius ideas without looking up to his alleged sociopathy.

How this applies necessarily to Gothitelle K, I am not certain, that's for her to decide.

Kobe Bryant can at least hold his hat on his perseverance and practice time. He *gasp* at least worked for something and displays leadership, despite the mistakes he made.

Yes an alleged rapist is better than a promiscuous woman. That doesn't sound wrong in any context.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

No. No, she's not.
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

That was one of my favorite guys

Quote Originally Posted by Glass Eye View Post
    Yes an alleged rapist is better than a promiscuous woman. That doesn't sound wrong in any context.
    That depends on your view of the case.

But both "sex scandals" aside, if anybody actually watched sports and didn't just focus on the scandals, I still see a huge difference when it comes to reasons to be motivated by somebody. Maybe it's because I'm male, though.
    Credit to Nuit

The problem with Kobe is that he beats women. And he's a selfish prick when he plays ball.

Oh did I say he beats women?

Okay guys I apologize for making a big deal out of this.
    岩根雅明=♡

The problem with Kobe is that he beats women. And he's a selfish prick when he plays ball.

Oh did I say he beats women?
    Um.. you do realize that you're speaking purely of allegations and nothing concrete, right?
    Credit to Nuit

I wont have her as a role model but can I at least like her?
    Max Harris should be your new role model.

I don't understand why people in this thread can't just allow someone to like/admire another (harmless person) without trying to shove their self-righteous views down others' throats. Sure, Kim Kardashian may not be the best role model, but it doesn't warrant her admirers to be subject to an avalanche of crap from other users.
    Running for the thrill of it

Page 675 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 575625665671672673674675676677678679685725775 ... LastLast