Page 711 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 611661701707708709710711712713714715721761811 ... LastLast
Results 17,751 to 17,775 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by SugarFreeJazz View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQqDi6hozWY (wasn't sure what footage you were talking about specifically)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FukYIJhc_C8 (everything you need to know about her vagina and more)

tadaaa
    I actually meant a video combining those two, making Iago talk about Joan Rivers' vagina.
    The artist previously known as Dark_Petal.

My face when this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    What a travesty

That was one of my favorite guys

Ahhhh. That makes more sense since those videos were very easy to find.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

Speaking of YouTube, it's fun to turn closed-caption on and see how creatively it messes up.

For instance, in the video of Iago from Aladdin, it told me that Iago said "orioles star" when what he really said was "a real storm." Jafar responds with "Save your breath, Iago," but YouTube told me he said "cigarettes the album."

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Speaking of YouTube, it's fun to turn closed-caption on and see how creatively it messes up.
    I turned on CC for Cruxis' rap and it was hilarious.

HEY GUYS!!!!! I'm eating chicken hotdogs (2) and bar-b-que chicken for dinner!

I had tacos and burger sliders.

And the winner is...
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

What is this, Twitter?

No.

THIS.

IS.

Serebii.net forums. Were you expecting something else?
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

I was hoping for Sparta while I was reading that.

edit: Haw haw! This thread's inactive!
    Last edited by Eternalserenity; 29th June 2012 at 4:21 AM.

Wouldn't you say we're a little more creative than to say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Cain Nightroad View Post
    Wouldn't you say we're a little more creative than to say that?
    Hmmmmm. Nah. I don't expect much from Miscgoers.

Sniff... all my senior friends are gone... so sad

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

This week I discovered the incredible uselessness of outdoor tennis courts 2/3 of the year in Oregon.
    gone.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    Hmmmmm. Nah. I don't expect much from Miscgoers.
    Except you were the one hoping for something cliche and predictable. Sooo, what you expected from us was actually what you wanted. Which means you don't expect much from yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal View Post
    Except you were the one hoping for something cliche and predictable. Sooo, what you expected from us was actually what you wanted. Which means you don't expect much from yourself.
    Very clever.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    Very clever.
    Which means miscgoers give you something clever and unexpected, which is what you expect.

Sup white people.
    So I'm moving to Texas in a little over two weeks. I'm excited and absolutely terrified at the same time. We literally just learned we're moving today, so we have a lot to do in two weeks, and we don't even know if certain things are going to happen or not. I've never moved between states (I've lived in NE Ohio for my whole damn life), so I have no idea how it's all going to work.
    Anyone have experience with this? ;-;

*head explodes*

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    You wanted Change America??? well you got one of the biggest changes in this nations history. Its about time we put people's lives above capitalism. Universal HealthCare upheld!
    It's a bad idea and I hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    Sup white people.
    So I'm moving to Texas in a little over two weeks. I'm excited and absolutely terrified at the same time. We literally just learned we're moving today, so we have a lot to do in two weeks, and we don't even know if certain things are going to happen or not. I've never moved between states (I've lived in NE Ohio for my whole damn life), so I have no idea how it's all going to work.
    Anyone have experience with this? ;-;
    Aha! I moved from Texas to NE Ohio and basically ended up living there for most of my life. Normally I would be able to help, but I wasn't even 4 years old when we moved so I don't remember much about it. Where in Texas are you moving to?

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    You wanted Change America??? well you got one of the biggest changes in this nations history. Its about time we put people's lives above capitalism. Universal HealthCare upheld!
    Yay healthy people! I've been hearing about it non-stop on the radio today, so I feel like an expert on the subject already.
    Last edited by SugarFreeJazz; 29th June 2012 at 5:22 AM.

pock pock pock

Universal healthcare was not upheld, nor has it ever been on the table in America. Whoever said that is misguided about the current law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarFreeJazz View Post
    Aha! I moved from Texas to NE Ohio and basically ended up living there for most of my life. Normally I would be able to help, but I wasn't even 4 years old when we moved so I don't remember much about it. Where in Texas are you moving to?
    San Antonio. I've lived just south of Cleveland, right off State road, for the past fifteen years. Feels awful, mang.
    Butyeah. We have no idea what's going to happen. Right now my dad and I are confirmed to be going down there, my sister is completely against the entire thing, and my mother is wavering on it. I'd love it if my mother doesn't come, but if that happens we'll have no way at all to get our furniture and everything down there (we're just going in my dad's PT Cruiser, so we're limited on space), and we'll be staying in a long-term hotel until we actually find a place to live, so we really won't have anywhere to put anything at all. It's just so much to take in at once, we have no idea how this is going to work out at all.

Sup white people.
    :'(

San Antonio. I've lived just south of Cleveland, right off State road, for the past fifteen years. Feels awful, mang.
    Butyeah. We have no idea what's going to happen. Right now my dad and I are confirmed to be going down there, my sister is completely against the entire thing, and my mother is wavering on it. I'd love it if my mother doesn't come, but if that happens we'll have no way at all to get our furniture and everything down there (we're just going in my dad's PT Cruiser, so we're limited on space), and we'll be staying in a long-term hotel until we actually find a place to live, so we really won't have anywhere to put anything at all. It's just so much to take in at once, we have no idea how this is going to work out at all.
    Is it job related? Otherwise I don't know why you'd move to Texas (though I've never been to San Antonio and I don't really know anything about it). I'd say don't rush it, but if it's job related I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. I think if you plan on staying long-term (5+ years) you should invest in a house, but otherwise, if you can, just do rental. Especially in this market.

I really wish I knew what I was talking about right now, but most of my experience with this stuff is from when I paid attention to what my parents went through and actually remembered it. Unfortunately, that wasn't very often.

I'd probably take your sisters side on this, since I'm partial to Cleveland and biased towards Texas.

pock pock pock

Why are you moving?
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Page 711 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 611661701707708709710711712713714715721761811 ... LastLast