Page 761 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 661711751757758759760761762763764765771811861 ... LastLast
Results 19,001 to 19,025 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    It depends why and which bit...Because of the sexy french people, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Actually, Challenge mode is exclusive to Black 2 while Assist mode is exclusive to White 2. They're also only available post-game and trade-able by infra-red.

(like what)
    That's really stupid. Bad decision, GameFreak.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Actually, Challenge mode is exclusive to Black 2 while Assist mode is exclusive to White 2. They're also only available post-game and trade-able by infra-red.

(like what)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    That's really stupid. Bad decision, GameFreak.
    I'm getting both games regardless of Gamefreak's questionable choice.

Hey guys okay I am playing through Pokemon Snap and I found a Pedo Meowth hiding in the bushes.

^ That is win, Fatal! XD

Tomorrow's my birthday. c:

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

Well, happy early birthday.

I may be getting an orange Beetle convertible. Either that or a regular red Beetle; it depends on where I get the better deal. Either way, SUPER EXCITED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

Quote Originally Posted by intergalactic platypus View Post
    I may be getting an orange Beetle convertible. Either that or a regular red Beetle; it depends on where I get the better deal. Either way, SUPER EXCITED!
    I'd get the standard, the convertible takes away the fabulous hatch back door.

I did find another orange one, same year, with really low mileage, so that's in consideration too. The red one is SUPER cheap, but it's private sale which has it's downsides. The orange one is cheap too but not quite as cheap. Either way, I'll save loads on insurance with a somewhat older car.

Guys the new Batman movie seriously kicks so much ass.

Okay so I was on the bus just now and there was this old foreign man who needed help getting to the next bus. So I showed him the stop he asked for. But there is northbound and southbound and I guess the one I showed him was the wrong direction (not on purpose) so he walked back the other way and as he passed me he like swore at me in his language or something lol. I was only trying to help him but it's kind of funny to think that he thought I showed him the wrong bus on purpose. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal View Post
    Okay so I was on the bus just now and there was this old foreign man who needed help getting to the next bus. So I showed him the stop he asked for. But there is northbound and southbound and I guess the one I showed him was the wrong direction (not on purpose) so he walked back the other way and as he passed me he like swore at me in his language or something lol. I was only trying to help him but it's kind of funny to think that he thought I showed him the wrong bus on purpose. lmao
    Northbound vs Southbound is really confusing. True story: One time Sogeking and I ended up in the ghetto because we mixed those 2 up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal View Post
    does anyone like Matisyahu?
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    Jerusalem, if I forget you.

Let my right hand forget what it's supposed to do.
    I don't listen to his music regularly, but I do like many of the songs I've heard by him.

Quote Originally Posted by intergalactic platypus View Post
    Northbound vs Southbound is really confusing. True story: One time Sogeking and I ended up in the ghetto because we mixed those 2 up.
    Just don't get lost in the ghetto. If you're white and look anything like me, chances are you'll get shot up faster than a nervous heroine addict with too much caffeine.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

I got lost in the South Side once.. never again..

You guys are all baby's, I live in the South side.

Well.. it does depend on the city in question and the particular neighborhood.

lol I live in Cali., its pretty bad.
    Last edited by Takeo; 24th July 2012 at 9:48 AM.

i live in the south side of my capital city it is a very nice area hope this helps
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guys the new Batman movie seriously kicks so much ass.
    But does it kick Ash?
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

I lived right by the south side of Cleveland, that was fine.
    I don't want to even think about going near southern San Antonio, though. No, I'll just stay inside.

Oh yeah, the antenna on my dad's car was stolen a couple of nights ago. I've never seen that happen before. The best part is that they actually took the time to properly unscrew everything.

I once accidently wondered into a Parisian Ghetto, equipped with a tourist map and my 4'11 female friend.

It was her fault really, but luckily we avoided any mishaps.

Walked all the way from Gare du Nord to the Louvre and from there to our youth hostel. A tiring day.
    Last edited by Snorunt conservationist; 24th July 2012 at 4:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    I lived right by the south side of Cleveland, that was fine.
    I don't want to even think about going near southern San Antonio, though. No, I'll just stay inside.

Oh yeah, the antenna on my dad's car was stolen a couple of nights ago. I've never seen that happen before. The best part is that they actually took the time to properly unscrew everything.
    Yeah, I don't remember the south side of Cleveland being all that dangerous. Though a few months ago, my friend's car was stolen from his house and the person that stole it drove all the way to some secluded part of downtown and then set it on fire. The police have yet to catch the person that did it, but apparently there are suspects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    I once accidently wondered into a Parisian Ghetto, equipped with a tourist map and my 4'11 female friend.
    Something similar happened to me a few years ago (well, nearly 10 years ago now). I was with my parents and we just arrived in Paris and had no idea where the hotel we were trying to get to was located. My dad unintentionally asked the taxi driver to take us to the "bad part of town" which, in hindsight, really wasn't that bad. It was just a bunch of prostitutes and pot heads enjoying the finer things in life. In public.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

Quote Originally Posted by SugarFreeJazz View Post
    Something similar happened to me a few years ago (well, nearly 10 years ago now). I was with my parents and we just arrived in Paris and had no idea where the hotel we were trying to get to was located. My dad unintentionally asked the taxi driver to take us to the "bad part of town" which, in hindsight, really wasn't that bad. It was just a bunch of prostitutes and pot heads enjoying the finer things in life. In public.
    Of course that's the bad part of town, sex and drugs are EVIL! Why don't you GET IT?!

Then again, I don't think my current town has a "bad part." Anyone who would hang out there probably died of boredom twenty years ago.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

While teaching me how to drive last week my mom thought it would be a good idea to go through all of the sketchy alley ways with matresses and switchblades lying in the middle of the street... We also had a toothless guy on a bike throw garbage at us for driving too slow....

So I drove over a curb today on accident.

Funny story we were backing out my friends house right? And i was talking with them and wasn't paying attention, and i went straight over the curb. Nbd right? False. Big deal. The curb was about 6-9 inches about the ground so the right side of my Crew Cab Chevy Silverado wason one side of the curb (the back tire) and the weight shifted to the other back tire so it looked like the tire was about to pop/the axle was bending.

Lucky just by gunning it real quickly i got my truck out of it, but the transmission at the bottom took out some concrete (lucky the transmission wasn't damaged, the truck drove fine afterwards)

I didn't want to mess up my new truck. I would hate that. My dad would kill me.
    Last edited by Zenotwapal; 25th July 2012 at 2:26 AM.
    oopsie

Page 761 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 661711751757758759760761762763764765771811861 ... LastLast