Page 9 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319591091009 ... LastLast

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by jacobii View Post
    First you hate Ed Edd n' Eddy. Now you hate on those two great books. Not nifty, man. Not nifty.
    Whatever man. Animal farm was completly predictable. And Of Mice and Men was okay but I knew exactly what was going to happen. Classics just arn't as good to me as they are to others. Also Ed, Edd, and Eddy is STUPID! So there jacobii.
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

I used springboard last year, eventually my teacher said fuck it (very literally) and taught us off the top of his head.
    Springboard is a pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Volt Trainer View Post
    Whatever man. Animal farm was completly predictable. And Of Mice and Men was okay but I knew exactly what was going to happen. Classics just arn't as good to me as they are to others. Also Ed, Edd, and Eddy is STUPID! So there jacobii.
    No sir, you are stupid.

Ed, Edd, and Eddy was amazing. Of Mice And Men is incredible, as is Animal Farm. But I really shouldn't expect you to understand why they were. You probably enjoy **** like Family Guy and love Regular Show.

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

V.T. Doesn't like Ed Ed and eddy?!?!
    I'm sorry Volt Trainer, but we can't be friends anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Joker View Post
    No sir, you are stupid.

Ed, Edd, and Eddy was amazing. Of Mice And Men is incredible, as is Animal Farm. But I really shouldn't expect you to understand why they were. You probably enjoy **** like Family Guy and love Regular Show.
    I have to admit, the first time seeing Family Guy was enjoyable, but once you're use to its humor, it just sucks. It's just one of those things that is so overrated a lot of people hate on it more than things that equally suck as much.

YUM YUM JIMMY JOHN'S!

Also Ed, Edd, and Eddy is STUPID! So there jacobii.
    Damnit VT I was just beginning to not not like you.

How old are you to not have enjoyed the greatness that was Ed, Edd, and Eddy? 9?

I have to admit, the first time seeing Family Guy was enjoyable, but once you're use to its humor, it just sucks. It's just one of those things that is so overrated a lot of people hate on it more than things that equally suck as much.
    Even Seth wishes it would end.

**** the regular show. It's completly retarted. I do watch Family guy so what. Ed, Edd, and Eddy is stupid because the animation direction was crap, the sories were all moronic and revolved around jawbreakers, and the other chrachters like Jimmy were just plain annoying.

I did not insult you whatsoever Mr. Joker and I do not want to stoop to insulting people on the internet but I will ask you to refrain from inciting a flame filled convorsation. Thank you.

Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

**** the regular show. It's completly retarted. I do watch Family guy so what. Ed, Edd, and Eddy is stupid because the animation direction was crap, the sories were all moronic and revolved around jawbreakers, and the other chrachters like Jimmy were just plain annoying.

I did not insult you whatsoever Mr. Joker and I do not want to stoop to insulting people on the internet but I will ask you to refrain from inciting a flame filled convorsation. Thank you.
    I am not insulting you, I am just publicly announcing that I dislike your opinion and I think it is crap.

Good day sir.

The stories didn't relove around jawbreakers, it revoled making money to but jawbreakers.

Ed, Edd, and Eddy is stupid because the animation direction was crap, the sories were all moronic and revolved around jawbreakers, and the other chrachters like Jimmy were just plain annoying.
    I hate to break it to you but that's pretty much what old and good cartoons were based on. Now they have all this bullcrap that incorporates too much complication with its storylines.

Look at Spongebob Squarepants 7-11 years ago.

Now look at the newer episodes.

Also, what. the. ****. is. this.
    Last edited by Magnegross; 14th October 2011 at 4:40 AM.

If my town had the kind of huge jawbreakers they have in Peach Creek, I would go out of my way to manipulate the neighborhood children for quarters too.
    Last edited by jacobii; 14th October 2011 at 4:42 AM.

YUM YUM JIMMY JOHN'S!

What.
    and I was just starting to like you, too
    gone.

So I may be getting a new kitten on Saturday. She is so cute. Well, at least in the pictures I've seen of her. I am thinking of some names for her, right now I am thinking "Loki", but I don't know :X

If I'm not mistaken, "Loki" is a man's name.

If I had a kitten I would name it Black Ranger because he was the coolest Power Ranger.

Kittens are probably the cutest thing in the world!
    I wish that there was a breed of cat that stayed a kitten forever :/

Quote Originally Posted by Magnegross View Post
    Damnit VT I was just beginning to not not like you.

How old are you to not have enjoyed the greatness that was Ed, Edd, and Eddy? 9?
    I'm 18. So yeah I grew up in Ed, Edd, and Eddys prime. I just don't like it. Everyone has prefrences.

Quote Originally Posted by jenny123 View Post
    V.T. Doesn't like Ed Ed and eddy?!?!
    I'm sorry Volt Trainer, but we can't be friends anymore.
    BEcause I didn't like one show. Sad but I will move on.

I am not insulting you, I am just publicly announcing that I dislike your opinion and I think it is crap.

Good day sir.
    Because calling somone stupid isn't an insult? Since when? This news need to be broadcasted to the masses.

I don't care if people don't like me for an opinion on a stupid show from back in the day. I'll go back to my readding like I did back then.
    Last edited by The Oncoming Storm; 14th October 2011 at 4:49 AM.

"Loki" was a God from Norse Mythology, The god of Fire. I like the name, but it is a man's name so... yeah :/

I want to do something with Mythology for her name, maybe Nyx.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnegross View Post
    You think that's bad.
    gone.

"Loki" was a God from Norse Mythology, The god of Fire. I like the name, but it is a man's name so... yeah :/

Name her Icarus!

YUM YUM JIMMY JOHN'S!

Ed, Edd, and Eddy is stupid because the animation direction was crap, the sories were all moronic and revolved around jawbreakers, and the other chrachters like Jimmy were just plain annoying.
    The animation isn't crap, it's an homage to the style of limited animation pioneered by UPA in the late 40s and early 50s.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

I thoguht he was the god of trickery and stuff?

Name her Icarus!
    That's also a man's name. Try Hera. That's my recommendation at least.

Quote Originally Posted by AudinoHunter View Post
    That was originally supposed to be a stoner show on Adult Swim if that explains anything.
    When routine bites hard, and ambitions are low.
    When resentment rides high, and when emotion won't grow.
    We're both changing our ways, taking different roads.

Love. Love will tear us apart. Again.

I'm 18. So yeah I grew up in Ed, Edd, and Eddys prime. I just don't like it. Everyone has prefrences.

BEcause I didn't like one show. Sad but I will move on.

Because calling somone stupid isn't an insult? Since when? This news need to be broadcasted to the masses.

I don't care if people don't like me for an opinion on a stupid show from back in the day. I'll go back to my readding like I did back then.
    ssshhhhhhh

you're just making it worse

So I may be getting a new kitten on Saturday. She is so cute. Well, at least in the pictures I've seen of her. I am thinking of some names for her, right now I am thinking "Loki", but I don't know :X
    Name her Persephone.

Can't go wrong with Mittens.

Page 9 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319591091009 ... LastLast