Page 943 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 8438939339399409419429439449459469479539931043 ... LastLast
Results 23,551 to 23,575 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    D: WHYYY TELLTALE GAMES?????

SO MANY FEELS
    Wait until Episode 3. JAYSUS
    Hehe. Episode 5 is pretty brutal too, but imo not as bad.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Is it safe for me to step in here?

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    Didn't you know that HL3 shipped already? Here's a picture to prove it.

...oh.
    Dr Dre's Detox must be in there as well.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by HatenaCAMERON View Post
    Is it safe for me to step in here?
    Probably not. If you don't go on SPP-Misc you're going to get made fun of

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Probably not. If you don't go on SPP-Misc you're going to get made fun of
    lol how lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    That website scares me. It accurately guessed I was thinking of Alucard from the anime Hellsing.

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

Took like 40 questions for him to guess Madoka.

I was totally owning this guy till he ask-"Does your character live in Amercia?", "Is your character from an anime?", "Is the name of your character in the title of the anime?"

"Does your character have pink hair?"

Seem legit.

I was thinking of my childhood imaginary friend, but the site kept getting it wrong and eventually gave up after question 63.

Man I miss my imaginary friend he was awesome until he went away. ;_;

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

That website doesn't work at all. I was thinking of Liam Neeson and it never got it right.

It didn't get my characters either.

That site is scary.
    It guessed I was thinking of Grell and Undertaker.

Yeah, I've been linked to Akinator before. Pretty cool how often it guesses correctly.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

My dad was supposed to get home 5 hours ago. Getting kind of worried.

My dad was supposed to get home 5 hours ago. Getting kind of worried.
    I'm the kind of person who starts to worry after about half an hour, then if they're past an hour late, I start calling like a fiend.
    I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, y'know? Maybe they ran into traffic, or something suddenly came up, so they're being delayed. But damn, in the back of my head I worry like crazy.
    Last edited by ArmorAndonomon; 30th November 2012 at 8:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    O_o u mean digit? he also played iago in alladin.
    I've heard. Never watched Aladdin though.

It guessed right on the first one though it took two questions to get close to the second one. It's actually getting the series correct but it's missing th character within the series. Close enough I suppose.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Hehe. Episode 5 is pretty brutal too, but imo not as bad.
    Oh man, I'm worried to see what happens next.
    Just wondering mostly
    Uhh.. apparently spoilers don't like to work with text.
    I said just wondering mostly (Don't read this if you plan on playing The Walking Dead game) if Duck will survive.
    There. I tried to make it unreadableish.

Did your dad come home? .-.
    Last edited by dinosaurus; 30th November 2012 at 3:28 PM.

Yeah he got home he was just out drinking

That guessing thing asked me c. 20+ questions and still got it wrong, even after I had used the guy's nickname from the books in my clue.

That same nickname was in the "ones it might have been" section.

I remember beating that thing with a pretty major Ninja Turtles franchise character a few years back.

My guess is that if you pick any anime character that lots of other people who like anime also like to ask Internet genies about, it will guess your anime character and then you can go back to watching hentai.

Anything else will probably give it pause. Or at least that was the case a while ago.

Just saw Smile Time, felt sad about Ratio dying. He was the best out of all the puppets I've seen.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

I got a call from the local EMS yesterday telling me that my dad didn't show up for work that morning and they took him to the ER. They told me that when they arrived at his house, he was dressed and seemed to be doing fine other than the fact that he was walking around confused and didn't seem to remember anything. My first thought was something along the lines of a stroke, but after I got to the hospital, it turns out he was diagnosed with Transient Global Amnesia (temporary short-term memory loss). He's a neurologist so every few minutes his memory would "reset" and he would diagnose himself with TGA again and tell us the story about the first time he diagnosed someone with it. It was a relief to know that was all it was, and after I was told that it was benign and that it didn't lead to anything else, it was actually pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    I remember beating that thing with a pretty major Ninja Turtles franchise character a few years back.

My guess is that if you pick any anime character that lots of other people who like anime also like to ask Internet genies about, it will guess your anime character and then you can go back to watching hentai.

Anything else will probably give it pause. Or at least that was the case a while ago.
    The genie has been pretty consistent with guessing my characters, but this last time I decided to go with the Shredder (fully expecting it to guess him), but instead it went with Montgomery Burns. Close enough, I guess?
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

Quote Originally Posted by SugarFreeJazz View Post
    I got a call from the local EMS yesterday telling me that my dad didn't show up for work that morning and they took him to the ER. They told me that when they arrived at his house, he was dressed and seemed to be doing fine other than the fact that he was walking around confused and didn't seem to remember anything. My first thought was something along the lines of a stroke, but after I got to the hospital, it turns out he was diagnosed with Transient Global Amnesia (temporary short-term memory loss). He's a neurologist so every few minutes his memory would "reset" and he would diagnose himself with TGA again and tell us the story about the first time he diagnosed someone with it. It was a relief to know that was all it was, and after I was told that it was benign and that it didn't lead to anything else, it was actually pretty funny.
    Yikes! Glad to hear it wasn't something more serious.

I worry about my parents too, they're getting on and I don't live in the area anymore. They're thinking about retiring here though, which means I can keep an eye on them.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarFreeJazz View Post
    Glad it wasn't anything too serious. I know how frightening medical scares can be.

Page 943 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 8438939339399409419429439449459469479539931043 ... LastLast