Page 1097 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 9799710471087109310941095109610971098109911001101110711471197 ... LastLast
Results 27,401 to 27,425 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #27401
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Thank you, I guess?

    What the heck is this Slenderman I keep hearing about?
    its a video game in which a slender man with no face attacks you after you get a piece of paper....


  2. #27402
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drangleic
    Posts
    9,150

    Default

    Pokemon needs to take lessons from WWE and have more scenes like this


  3. #27403
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    A not-particularly scary "horror" meme.
    So something stupid pertaining to the YOLO generation then.

  4. #27404
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a pinapple under the sea
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Im spending my valentines day with a nick cage marathon #YOLO

    Also a guy i really dont like supposedly is going to ask me out via choir singing gram crap tomorrow and i have about 12 hours to decide the best way to say "ew no" without being a total *****... Isnt it so cool how if you only want to be friends with someone, even for very valid reasons it automatically makes you the spawn of satan? Ive had 5 people come up to me and say they'll never talk to me again if i say no to him...

    I need another cat

  5. #27405
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace with Anna.
    Posts
    3,496

  6. #27406
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a pinapple under the sea
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    I don't even own a cat. If I did, I'd shoot it nya~
    Why the **** is my name at the bottom of your post?

    Also this means that you are evil and deserve to burn in hell for eternity as cats are perfect and if not even perfection makes you happy youre a spoiled brat

  7. #27407
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace with Anna.
    Posts
    3,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pansy :] View Post
    Why the **** is my name at the bottom of your post?
    It's been there for a while.
    Also this means that you are evil and deserve to burn in hell for eternity as cats are perfect and if not even perfection makes you happy youre a spoiled brat
    XD I've been called that tons of times. I shoot it with a toy gun, not a real gun, sheesh. Explains why there isn't any stray cats going in our backyard anymores, nya~

  8. #27408
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pansy :] View Post
    Im spending my valentines day with a nick cage marathon #YOLO

    Also a guy i really dont like supposedly is going to ask me out via choir singing gram crap tomorrow and i have about 12 hours to decide the best way to say "ew no" without being a total *****... Isnt it so cool how if you only want to be friends with someone, even for very valid reasons it automatically makes you the spawn of satan? Ive had 5 people come up to me and say they'll never talk to me again if i say no to him...

    I need another cat
    If people can't respect your decisions, they don't need to be your friends. Don't feel pressured to say Yes just because people want you to. You're not obligated just because he asked you out. =P

  9. #27409
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    XD I've been called that tons of times. I shoot it with a toy gun, not a real gun, sheesh. Explains why there isn't any stray cats going in our backyard anymores, nya~
    god damn you are awful please never go near another cat
    if i knew you in real life i would report you to the RSPCA or equivalent
    life is
    a game

  10. #27410
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    2,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    If people can't respect your decisions, they don't need to be your friends. Don't feel pressured to say Yes just because people want you to. You're not obligated just because he asked you out. =P
    This. Haters gonna hate.

    Don't have anything planned for tomorrow. I was gonna do a "treat yo' self" day, but I'm pretty broke so I guess that'll have to wait until I get a paycheck. Meh.



  11. #27411
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    8,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    XD I've been called that tons of times. I shoot it with a toy gun, not a real gun, sheesh. Explains why there isn't any stray cats going in our backyard anymores, nya~
    You shoot cats but say "nya~" at the end of all your post?

    what is this

  12. #27412
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    I don't even own a cat. If I did, I'd shoot it nya~
    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    XD I've been called that tons of times. I shoot it with a toy gun, not a real gun, sheesh. Explains why there isn't any stray cats going in our backyard anymores, nya~
    I don't know if you're joking or not, but either way, you are the worst person.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  13. #27413
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    so i saw godspeed you! black emperor last night and they were amazing

    life is
    a game

  14. #27414
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,316

    Default

    No offense Pop Princess but I seriously think you need to chill.

    Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

  15. #27415
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Celadon City, Den of Vice
    Posts
    2,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    You shoot cats but say "nya~" at the end of all your post?

    what is this
    PPL kills them to eat their meat. It's part of the spell to transform into a cat.

    Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/


  16. #27416
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    313

    Default

    sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored.

    whats with all the Harlem shake?
    i liked this one guys but its kinda advertising if i told you who
    sorry mods


  17. #27417
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    so i saw godspeed you! black emperor last night and they were amazing
    Some people get pretty emotional over their music. Was anyone in the audience crying?

  18. #27418
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drangleic
    Posts
    9,150

  19. #27419
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    8,799

  20. #27420
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ಠ_ಠ
    Posts
    371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Where is the fail?
    Univeristy instead of University.
    3DS FC: 3909-8385-9595

    Pokemon X Shiny Value: 51

  21. #27421
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    South of Nowhere
    Posts
    7,868

    Default

    A univeristy sounds like a kinky place to study.
    BLAH

  22. #27422
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    8,799

    Default

    Will people even notice that?

  23. #27423
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Will people even notice that?
    Of course, who wouldn—

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Where is the fail?
    Oh.

  24. #27424
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuoteMaster View Post
    Univeristy instead of University.
    Despite what you might be led to believe, places of higher education should not be noted for their intelligence.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  25. #27425
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Drangleic
    Posts
    9,150

    Default

    17,800 defective bags were made.

Page 1097 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 9799710471087109310941095109610971098109911001101110711471197 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •