Page 1028 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 289289781018102410251026102710281029103010311032103810781128 ... LastLast
Results 25,676 to 25,700 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    You mean an attempt at making a new game rather than a re-release of one you probably already have. (generic you, I am assuming Atari skips over the 3rd games) It's not that bad compared to what gamefreak normally does.
    I didn't want a re-release, I wanted either Pokemon Gray or sixth gen games. Also, what are you talking about generic Atari and third games? ?_?

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    ...may I ask why this was directed towards me? lol

And with what **** may I ask? .-...

...and I was just teasing. ._....Kill meh. lol
    Sorry sorry sorry!! T _T I meant to quote eBay Huckhuck. That was not directed towards you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cifala View Post
    hard as nails bro. you tell those people on a pokemon forum you're not buying a new pokemon game because X!

pun fully intended
    Thank you for the encouragement. Also, that was a good one.
    Last edited by Atari; 9th January 2013 at 5:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    Sorry sorry sorry!! T _T I meant to quote eBay Huckhuck. That was not directed towards you!!
    oh okay, that makes much more sense. Nevermind then. lol

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I am primarily interested in just learning about all the changes in the new game, as well as new pokemon and characters. Actually playing the game is kind of a secondary concern.
    Since the games seem to be getting increasingly... bloated, I read you loud and clear on this one.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

I didn't want a re-release, I wanted either Pokemon Gray or sixth gen games. Also, what are you talking about generic Atari and third games? ?_?
    I am going to rephrase it, since my post doesn't appear as clear as I thought it was.

Releasing Pokemon Black and White 2 seems to be a little better than Pokemon Gray. Since the former is an attempt at a new game, rather than just being Black and White with a few upgrades. At least from my perspective, you can feel free to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    Since the games seem to be getting increasingly... bloated, I read you loud and clear on this one.
    I never used the pokewalker, dreamworld or most of the other extra features they keep adding. Neither do I trade/communicate/battle with other players, or try to catch them all. A lot of time it just seems to require more effort than it is worth.
    Last edited by Zazie; 9th January 2013 at 5:32 AM.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

I am going to rephrase it, since my post doesn't appear as clear as I thought it was.

Releasing Pokemon Black and White 2 seems to be a little better than Pokemon Gray. Since the former is an attempt at a new game, rather than just being Black and White with a few upgrades. At least from my perspective, you can feel free to disagree.
    They could have made Gray a sequel to a degree, I would have been fine with that. Usually I look forward to the third games (I understand what you meant now haha) because of the upgrades and neat plot additives (think Platinum's Distortion World). The fact that Game Freak decided to give both B&W a sequel and slapped a '2' on the cover kind of made me a little butthurt (so I didn't purchase either one).

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Okay, so I said I didn't like lurkers and everyone bashes me.

I swear to God, this place is more biased than PAD.
    Except I wasn't bashing you, I was giving you the proper definition of the word lurker.
    But if that's your idea of bashing, w'ever bro.

I've always wondered what your name means. Also, I just found out that you are a girl.

I've always wondered what your name means.
    Fan-Digimon I made up when I was 10. Eleven years later, the name still sticks.
    And knowing is half the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    Fan-Digimon I made up when I was 10. Eleven years later, the name still sticks.
    And knowing is half the battle.
    Wait. Waitn. I always thought iwa s something like thse. Then I though, no, I am just preojetcting.
    I am pleased to eb justifiued.
    Resize THIS.

Take this flame shield, you're gonna need it.
    flame shields are for scrubs
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Wait, people get flamed for not buying a video game? God damn when did nerds become stereotypical 80's movie jocks?
    The average person after entering #spp-misc
    3DS Friend Code 4656-5949-1831

Cifala you changed your picture.

i love it when kochoupink is drunk

this is me on sppf most of the time. so don't send me small questions. send them to kreis :)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

kochoupink is drunk because she can't hold her liquor.

Beginning and end of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    i love it when kochoupink is drunk
    I will hold Ellie's liquore
    Resize THIS.

Quote Originally Posted by kochoupink View Post
    I will hold Ellie's liquore
    Okaye.

10char

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Wait, people get flamed for not buying a video game? God damn when did nerds become stereotypical 80's movie jocks?
    the minute humanity decided to start emulating what they learn on the television

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher

then how is it held?

by liquor she means boobes

this is me on sppf most of the time. so don't send me small questions. send them to kreis :)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Either way she won't be holding a lot.
    The average person after entering #spp-misc
    3DS Friend Code 4656-5949-1831

Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    flame shields are for scrubs
    wow ur hardcoer want 2 add me on xbl my name is xXxpr0sn!p0r666xXx

When being a nerd became mainstream.
    For you slow people that means when the Xbox360 and PS3 came out.

wow ur hardcoer want 2 add me on xbl my name is xXxpr0sn!p0r666xXx
    dang girl thats some baller sarcasm u got there
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    Cifala you changed your picture.

sorry dad
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

https://twitter.com/cifalacus

Not sure, but I have noticed being a nerd/geek/whatever seems to be very much built on peer pressure. Not just on the internet but also in real life.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

If I may say so, You'll get flamed for almost anything in anything. Though I honestly didn't notice any flaming here. lol

Not sure, but I have noticed being a nerd/geek/whatever seems to be very much built on peer pressure. Not just on the internet but also in real life.
    Originally it is. (And will continue to be if you live in a bad area.) However eventually you get over it and learn not to mostly care. :P I just happen to find things on the internet easier then real life. Arguing/Discussing in real life is so annoying...Yet I guess theres pro's and cons to both.
    besides, even being a nerd is technically subjective just like calling something cliche is (in my opinion of course.). Very few percentages are nerds...most just like things.

When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Hello everyone.
    It is morning.
    The new Pokemon games are still the most exciting thing to happen to anyone ever.
    That's all. Thanks.
    Resize THIS.

Page 1028 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 289289781018102410251026102710281029103010311032103810781128 ... LastLast