Page 1171 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 171107111211161116711681169117011711172117311741175118112211271 ... LastLast
Results 29,251 to 29,275 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #29251
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    i like chocolate milk
    I used to not like it, but now I do. I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  2. #29252
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rfc77 View Post
    I Had A Dream Where The Mod Named Ellie Cried And Her Tears Burned Holes In The Ground And When She Screamed Everything Broke Around Her And She Took Drugs To Control Her Acid Tears And Super Sonic Screams But They Ended Up Making Her Very Sick But Then A Man Named Drake Helped Her And He Gave Ellie A Wish And She Wished For More Drugs Instead Of Wishing Her Curse Was Gone Because She Was Addicted And Then The Sky Turned Pink And A Lot Of Pink Pokemon Started Dancing But Then They Ran In Terror Because There Was Lightning And It Killed A Bird Or A Bat I Think
    Oh.

  3. #29253
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rfc77 View Post
    I Had A Dream Where The Mod Named Ellie Cried And Her Tears Burned Holes In The Ground And When She Screamed Everything Broke Around Her And She Took Drugs To Control Her Acid Tears And Super Sonic Screams But They Ended Up Making Her Very Sick But Then A Man Named Drake Helped Her And He Gave Ellie A Wish And She Wished For More Drugs Instead Of Wishing Her Curse Was Gone Because She Was Addicted And Then The Sky Turned Pink And A Lot Of Pink Pokemon Started Dancing But Then They Ran In Terror Because There Was Lightning And It Killed A Bird Or A Bat I Think
    Okay Im Going To Start Praying For You.

    Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

  4. #29254
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Zeppelin Rules!
    Posts
    2,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    You're like, the official promoter for that game. For good reason though.
    I wish I was an official promoter. Then I might actually be getting paid.

    But no, I'm really just a concerned citizen.

    Very concerned. I'm happy you seem to have seen the light, at least.

    EDIT: Also Jb, what anime is your sig from now, with the girl punching a wall?
    Last edited by GrizzlyB; 12th April 2013 at 7:26 AM.

  5. #29255
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rfc77 View Post
    I Had A Dream Where The Mod Named Ellie Cried And Her Tears Burned Holes In The Ground And When She Screamed Everything Broke Around Her And She Took Drugs To Control Her Acid Tears And Super Sonic Screams But They Ended Up Making Her Very Sick But Then A Man Named Drake Helped Her And He Gave Ellie A Wish And She Wished For More Drugs Instead Of Wishing Her Curse Was Gone Because She Was Addicted And Then The Sky Turned Pink And A Lot Of Pink Pokemon Started Dancing But Then They Ran In Terror Because There Was Lightning And It Killed A Bird Or A Bat I Think
    sigged

  6. #29256
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    8,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    I wish I was an official promoter. Then I might actually be getting paid.

    But no, I'm really just a concerned citizen.

    Very concerned. I'm happy you seem to have seen the light, at least.

    EDIT: Also Jb, what anime is your sig from now, with the girl punching a wall?
    It's from Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wale ga Nai.

  7. #29257
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    It's from Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wale ga Nai.
    One day however, Kyosuke finds a DVD case of a magical girl anime which had fallen in his house's entrance way. To Kyosuke's surprise, he finds a hidden eroge (an adult game) inside the case and he soon learns that both the DVD and the game belong to Kirino. That night, Kirino brings Kyosuke to her room and reveals herself to be an otaku with an extensive collection of moe anime and younger sister-themed eroge she has been collecting in secret. Kyosuke quickly becomes Kirino's confidant for her secret hobby.
    The otaku must love this show.

  8. #29258
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    i like chocolate milk
    I once drank 3 cartons over the space off an hour in the manliest game ever.
    The lost valley of the dinosaurs chocolate milk drinking game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    sigged
    I bet no one said that when martin luther king had a dream.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  9. #29259
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    I bet no one said that when martin luther king had a dream.
    Maybe they would've if internet forums existed back then.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  10. #29260
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Maybe they would've if internet forums existed back then.
    Maybe back in those days they said: "that is a note worthy quotation and I will endeavor to use it to end all of my messages when I contact people via letters I mail"
    Maybe they just clapped. Since no one from then is alive, we will never know.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  11. #29261
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    The otaku must love this show.
    I have no words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Maybe back in those days they said: "that is a note worthy quotation and I will endeavor to use it to end all of my messages when I contact people via letters I mail"
    Maybe they just clapped. Since no one from then is alive, we will never know.
    It wasn't that long ago.

  12. #29262
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    8,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    The otaku must love this show.
    It's legit good.

  13. #29263
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I have no words.


    It wasn't that long ago.
    it was like before I was born.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  14. #29264
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Since no one from then is alive, we will never know.
    My parents were alive back in those days.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  15. #29265
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    My parents were alive back in those days.
    Im fairly certain nothing existed before I was born. That is my belief.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.


  16. #29266
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Im fairly certain nothing existed before I was born. That is my belief.
    Well if you were born after January 21, 1992, then you're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  17. #29267
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    It's legit good.
    I believe that is a theory proven.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  18. #29268
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    when you mess with us
    Posts
    1,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    The otaku must love this show.
    Wait, what?

    How.. How do you make a TV show out of a teenager and her brother collecting porn games?

  19. #29269
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Im fairly certain nothing existed before I was born. That is my belief.
    lol
    you know black and white movies?
    what if they only had those colors back then?


  20. #29270
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Well if you were born after January 21, 1992, then you're wrong.

    My Parents Said I Was Born In 199X But I Have No Memories Before 2004 Because In 2004 I Was Involved In A Brutal Attack By A Farm Goat Where His Horns Impaled My Brain And Sometimes I Also Forget To Use The Restroom When I Need To Go So I Need Help From My Butler And I Like Iced Drinks But When I Drink Them Too Fast I Get A Severe Type Of Brain Freeze Where My Ears Twitch But I Cannot Move My Arms
    Last edited by rfc77; 13th April 2013 at 5:47 AM.

  21. #29271
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    what do you even do?

  22. #29272
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bel9 View Post
    what do you even do?
    I Enjoy Bug Catching And Fishing And Sometimes I Catch Bugs And Then I Can Use The Bugs As Bait To Catch Fish There Is A Lake Near My Backyard And I Like My Backyard Better Than My House Because It Has Nature While My House Only Has Material Things But If You Were Talking About How I Cope With The Restroom Issue Then You Would Be Glad To Know That It Only Happens Occasionally Which On Average It Is Once Every Six Months

  23. #29273
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    ^ that sounds nice yo

    at this rate its turning into a general blargh thread///shot.

  24. #29274
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Right Behind You
    Posts
    23,258

    Default

    It's 6:24am. Been playing Dragon Quest for the past two hours, grinding for EXP and Gold. I don't regret not sleeping.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

    3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

  25. #29275
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    add me on kik winkface
    Posts
    2,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rfc77 View Post
    My Parents Said I Was Born In 199X But I Have No Memories Before 2004 Because In 2004 I Was Involved In A Brutal Attack By A Farm Goat Where His Horns Impaled My Brain And Sometimes I Also Forget To Use The Restroom When I Need To Go So I Need Help From My Butler And I Like Iced Drinks But When I Drink Them Too Fast I Get A Severe Type Of Brain Freeze Where My Ears Twitch But I Cannot Move My Arms
    Quote Originally Posted by rfc77 View Post
    I Enjoy Bug Catching And Fishing And Sometimes I Catch Bugs And Then I Can Use The Bugs As Bait To Catch Fish There Is A Lake Near My Backyard And I Like My Backyard Better Than My House Because It Has Nature While My House Only Has Material Things But If You Were Talking About How I Cope With The Restroom Issue Then You Would Be Glad To Know That It Only Happens Occasionally Which On Average It Is Once Every Six Months
    oh my god hahaha
    You are a champion my son
    "Signature Strike 1 - Sig image is wider than 600 pixels. Removed." WELL DANG



    ignorance is bliss winkface
    now im gone winkface

Page 1171 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 171107111211161116711681169117011711172117311741175118112211271 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •