Page 1191 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 191109111411181118711881189119011911192119311941195120112411291 ... LastLast
Results 29,751 to 29,775 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

happy birthday Ellie

Off topic: I think our female cat is going to give birth any time now...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by TurtwigFan1 View Post
    I used to really love Doctor Who but I've found the past few seasons really lacking. The plots are getting more and more ridiculous and this whole thing about introducing a new 9th Doctor is unbelievable.
    I thought Series 5 was the most successful series since the revival. Series 6 did suffer slightly from the River arc, but there were still some brilliant episodes. (The Doctor's Wife, The Girl Who Waited and The God Complex come to mind. A Good Man Goes to War was also fantastic, even though it only existed due to River.) I do feel that Series 7 isn't as strong as past series, though Clara is a great companion and next week's finale looks promising.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    Wait, how can there be a new 9th doctor, there was already a 9th doctor, it already happened
    According to The Sun (not the most reliable source), the Doctor has another incarnation, one that fought in the Time War, that he's forgotten about due to what he did.

*Off Topic*

I love Africa, but being in Downtown Johannesburg is really scaring the F*** out of me. I can't wait to go back to America.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    *Off Topic*

I love Africa, but being in Downtown Johannesburg is really scaring the F*** out of me. I can't wait to go back to America.
    What's so scary about Downtown Johannesburg?

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    According to The Sun (not the most reliable source), the Doctor has another incarnation, one that fought in the Time War, that he's forgotten about due to what he did.
    Shouldn't that be the Eighth, who actually, if I recall correctly, is already established as having fought in the Time War, was around for a pretty long time, and which forgetting would be justified, or is this just Steven Moffat being a twelve-year-old on deviantArt?
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius View Post
    It's in Africa.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

*off topic*

Our cat gave birth...one is alive (so far...) the other died after birth...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Quote Originally Posted by Ze DreamGirl View Post
    *off topic*

Congratulations, and sorry to hear about the other one dying. D: Do you know what you're going to name it?

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

I do feel that Series 7 isn't as strong as past series,
    Agreed, I only enjoyed Journey in the centre of the Tardis and The Crimson Horror and even then they were sub par.

though Clara is a great companion
    I disagree as I find Clara to be really dull and boring too a point were I am not interested in who she is.

and next week's finale looks promising.
    And has been leaked due to BBC America goofing up on sending the Blu ray early.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

*off topic*

;_; So sad, I'm really sorry.
    Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Listen to PerseusRad.
    http://i.imgur.com/EUkIomS.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    I disagree as I find Clara to be really dull and boring too a point were I am not interested in who she is.
    I agree, I don't like her that much. The writers are obviously trying to make an independent character, and yet in tough situations all she talks about and cares about is the doctor. I don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    Your Spore and MSPA signature do at least prove you an authority.
    It's not a nerd thing if you make it yourself, as I always say. Referring to the MSPA part, of course.

(this is actually not true. The format of my adventure basically belongs to Andrew Hussie and it's littered with Homestuck references, something I'm not proud of)

^ Click this for good times ^

Shouldn't that be the Eighth, who actually, if I recall correctly, is already established as having fought in the Time War, was around for a pretty long time, and which forgetting would be justified, or is this just Steven Moffat being a twelve-year-old on deviantArt?
    this is just The Eleventh citing a tabloid citing a tabloid and nothing even remotely BBC-official
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

It's not a nerd thing if you make it yourself, as I always say. Referring to the MSPA part, of course.

(this is actually not true. The format of my adventure basically belongs to Andrew Hussie and it's littered with Homestuck references, something I'm not proud of)
    I met Andrew Hussie once. He seemed a bit full of himself, but it could have just been tongue in cheek.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

*off topic*

Congratz and sorry to hear

It used to be really good but nowadays I agree with this statement.

Honestly I think they were going for mass appeal in season 5 and onward of the new series. I had never seen a whole lot of mainstream Doctor Who fans before then, as most of them were just quiet nerds and stuff. Now I see people wearing doctor who shirts and buttons and stuff all over the place. Whenever I try to use Sparknotes for English work, I see all this crap about "Are you are real DW fan??? Take our test to find out!!!" and "How well do you know Matt Smith?" and that's how I know something has changed.
    IMO season five was the last really good season, I miss two part episodes and female characters with different personalities ... I really enjoyed season four and the '09 specials despite how ****ing cheesey they were, just because it felt like everything was coming together and that was really cool... The End of Time parts 1 and 2 will always be my favorite episodes.
    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    the only doctor who scenes i've seen had something to do with angels and it looked so cheap and was so poorly shot i have no inclination to see any other parts of it
    don't judge based off the angels... just don't. Loads of people like them but i think they're the most overrated monster on the show
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    Many Doctor Who fans would probably watch Breaking Bad and complain about it being boring.

Apologies, I have a major beef with much/most British tv. Its universal average to shittiness being the beef.
    Doctor Who and Breaking Bad are probably my top two TV shows... Just sayin'
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtwigFan1 View Post
    I used to really love Doctor Who but I've found the past few seasons really lacking. The plots are getting more and more ridiculous and this whole thing about introducing a new 9th Doctor is unbelievable.
    I really don't think that's happenning, it could i guess, but it doesn't make sense, it's just a dumb idea, i believe 11 has refrenced to being the 11th doctor and the only source i can find for it is The Sun, whom i would hardly consider a reliable source
    Wait, how can there be a new 9th doctor, there was already a 9th doctor, it already happened
    Don't put anything past moffat, i think he found his fanfiction journal from when he was 12 and is just turning those into episodes
    I thought Series 5 was the most successful series since the revival. Series 6 did suffer slightly from the River arc, but there were still some brilliant episodes. (The Doctor's Wife, The Girl Who Waited and The God Complex come to mind. A Good Man Goes to War was also fantastic, even though it only existed due to River.) I do feel that Series 7 isn't as strong as past series, though Clara is a great companion and next week's finale looks promising.
    GOD season 6 and 7a were just bad... I used to love River Song so much,but I just feel like her story has been such a letdown thus far. The whole "oh yeah i was your childhood bff who wasn't at your wedding and who has litterally not been mentionned once outside of this episode but i'm also your daughter and your other bff's wife" thing was just dissapointing... Let's Kill Hitler has to be one of the weakest episodes IMO, just because it was all about River, made hardly any sense and didn't give Hitler nearly enough screen time.

I'm not going to say anything about Clara at this point because i'm fairly undecided on her. I liked Owin in Asylum and Mrs. Montague in the snowmen, but "main" clara is just kinda... i dunno. I kinda wish we had another donnaish companion who had a strictly platonic relationship with the doctor. I really didn't like the prequel that was released last night and the doctor's comment about her skirt was just kinda weird.
    Like i said, I really don't think Hurt will be playing the ninth doctor at all, maybe it will be sort of like in "the next doctor" where there's all of the lead up and then he really doesn't have much to do with the doctor at all.

JUST REMEMBER THIS ISN'T SOME SORT OF FANFEST GUYS
    *off topic*

oh honey you should most definately post pictures of the living kittens at some point in the next few days. they're so cute when they're that tiny <3. Best of luck to you, your cat and her kittens <3
    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    Agreed, I only enjoyed Journey in the centre of the Tardis and The Crimson Horror and even then they were sub par.
    I didn't enjoy journey to the centre of the tardis very much, because A.) THe HIstory of the timewar book was just kinda weird, hardly mentionned, and felt out of place for the episode IMO, who would've written it also? and B.) So much ~*~ character development~*~ that was just erased

Although i did like it when the doctor said that secrets are what keeps us safe and clara was like "***** u gotta b kiddin' me"

As someone who isn't a big jenny/vastra/strax fan and was dreading "the crimson horror" I actually really enjoyed it. The TomTom joke was ****ing pathetic though.

I'm not uninterested necessarily, I just don't have very high expectations after the letdown with River.

And has been leaked due to BBC America goofing up on sending the Blu ray early.
    whooooo

but seriously I've been searching all day for a download link...

i can't find it anywhere

people on tumblr would only send me summaries of what they heard happens when i asked for a link

May needs to move along faster. I need that new Daft Punk album, dammit.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Quote Originally Posted by Pansy :] View Post
    don't judge based off the angels... just don't. Loads of people like them but i think they're the most overrated monster on the show
    it's got nothing to do with the monsters, i think the concept is cool but it was just crap execution
    life is
    a game

it's got nothing to do with the monsters, i think the concept is cool but it was just crap execution
    This. Also, the fans are exceedingly annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius View Post
    The crime. South Africa in general is terrible with crime.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I think when you watch it with the rest of the episode, it makes more sense

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    This. Also, the fans are exceedingly annoying.
    Agreed

^ Click this for good times ^

I don't think it did, but what the hell do I know?
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

does the rest of the episode somehow make the crap cinemtography better or something
    life is
    a game

Yes.

Hope this helps.

This panda Pokemon looks amazing.

Page 1191 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 191109111411181118711881189119011911192119311941195120112411291 ... LastLast