Page 1251 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 251115112011241124712481249125012511252125312541255126113011351 ... LastLast
Results 31,251 to 31,275 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

I got summoned a few months ago, went in, sat there and didn't even get called in to even talk with them. There were supposed to be two cases, but the second one got cancelled. So I got out before 11am and had a day off of work and am safe from getting summoned again for 3 years I believe.

Shit sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandi. View Post
    I got summoned a few months ago, went in, sat there and didn't even get called in to even talk with them. There were supposed to be two cases, but the second one got cancelled. So I got out before 11am and had a day off of work and am safe from getting summoned again for 3 years I believe.

Shit sucks.

I dunno. I feel like you got the good end of that deal. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    I dunno. I feel like you got the good end of that deal. =P
    Oh yeah I definitely did. Probably won't be so lucky next time, but by then I'll be old, so it doesn't even matter.

jesus christ i cannot wait for back to school season to be over. i hate screaming children, people who are pissed at us for not having their stock, entitled people who want things just because theyre special, and just the constant volume of customers. maybe i'll finally have some time to myself again in a week ~_~

this is also why if youve sent me confessions/etc i havent posted them yet. dont worry im not ignoring you.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

I am ignoring you.

That's my sppf confession.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

then why do you text me every 5 seconds while im at work and then get mad im not home???

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

I meant ignoring the sppf members dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    screaming children, people who are pissed at us for not having their stock, entitled people who want things just because theyre special, and just the constant volume of customers..
    That kind of sounds like the entirety of SPPf moderation.

lmao it kinda is i guess. the biggest difference between dealing w/ sppf and dealing w/ work is i also have tons of incompetent/annoying coworkers at work whereas the mods are either good or i get to yell at them

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Damnit. I just got summoned for Jury Duty. How do I go about getting out of this. Apparently I could get jailed for 2 years for just not showing up...
    I had it July 30th. Luckily a little after two hours they released everyone who hadn't yet been picked for a trial.
    Got paid 2.50 a hour.../

lmao it kinda is i guess. the biggest difference between dealing w/ sppf and dealing w/ work is i also have tons of incompetent/annoying coworkers at work whereas the mods are either good or i get to yell at them
    You can't yell at me.

B))

yes i can. and i can take away your smod )))

You can take something else of mine if you'd like. ;))))

Disgusting, get a room tbh

Star-Lord

help someone please im being harassed

Also, I imagine you don't get paid for this.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

yeah but what i get paid at staples is very small for the amount of work i do. pretty sure it's the same for everyone else who works there too.

I sometimes judge people based on their pictures in the picture thread...
    i knew I couldn't have been the only one that did this

I know you all are judging me and thinking I'm super fine B)

Star-Lord

yeah but what i get paid at staples is very small for the amount of work i do. pretty sure it's the same for everyone else who works there too.
    Be glad you don't work at a grocery store. That's where the real idiots go.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    Be glad you don't work at a grocery store. That's where the real idiots go.

woot21 out dawgs
    We got some pretty stupid people that come in Target as well. They'll demand we price match something that's on sale at Walmart and then get pissed when we don't. Like, why the **** didn't you just go to Walmart and get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    We got some pretty stupid people that come in Target as well. They'll demand we price match something that's on sale at Walmart and then get pissed when we don't. Like, why the **** didn't you just go to Walmart and get it.
    We get that as well. We price match on non-store brand advertised turkeys at Thanksgiving, and that is it. Also have people who can't read the signs that have prices on them. There will be a giant sign that is 8" x 8" with the price of something on it (strawberries $3.99), and then a small 1.5" X 2" sign for something similar (strawberry glaze $2.00). People bring up the strawberries and flip out when they ring up $3.99. Then they get mad when you say you know what the confusion is about, so you have to over and "check" the price and again explain to them why they are wrong. And if you say anything to them you risk being fired. Costumers are morons.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

back to school season is when most of the idiots go to staples. and we price match but you have to have proof and it has to be the same thing which a lot of people dont realize.. and the amount of people pissy when another lazy customer put something in the wrong spot and it rings up at a different price astounds me. no i am not going to give you a $20 pen pack for $1 because someone threw it in the clearance. oh and our extreme deals going on where you have to spend $5 to get a limited quantity of some items for a penny.. some of the gems ive heard:
    -WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SPEND $5 I ONLY CAME IN HERE WITH 3 PENNIES TO BUY THESE. show them where it says. THEY SHOULD MAKE IT CLEARER. it says right under where it says a penny.
    -WHY CAN I ONLY BUY 3 FOR A PENNY I AM A TEACHER AND I SPEND SO MUCH HERE I DESERVE MORE. that's great. you should be happy you get these deals at all not feel entitled to more.

ugh. people.

Just take a shot.
    Your troubles will be over.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

Makes me glad I don't deal with sales and coupons and all that crap anymore. People are greedy as all get out.

First day back to school was so weird today. Class from 8am-11am and then clinicals from 2pm-11pm. I'm so hopped up on Diet Coke I don't know if I feel like running laps or just crashing. Mondays are gonna be so weird this semester.

Page 1251 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 251115112011241124712481249125012511252125312541255126113011351 ... LastLast