Page 1341 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 341124112911331133713381339134013411342134313441345135113911441 ... LastLast
Results 33,501 to 33,525 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #33501
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Planeptune
    Posts
    342

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    why anybody would use this emoticon if they're aware of the origins of it is beyond me.
    because it's there and it can be used

    Mini Ika has the right ideas about transport.

  2. #33502
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    why anybody would use this emoticon if they're aware of the origins of it is beyond me.
    Oh, there are definitely reasons. Not really ones that actually count as good, but there are reasons.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  3. #33503
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Creeping on your boyfriend
    Posts
    1,621

    Default

    fair I guess.

    I just can't get that story out of my head now bluh.

    I can still have a true heart
    With a free mind
    A good life
    With a good time

  4. #33504
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    fair I guess.

    I just can't get that story out of my head now bluh.
    lt.James Vega....... Pendejo.

  5. #33505
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    lt.James Vega....... Pendejo.
    Them's fightin' words.

  6. #33506
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Creeping on your boyfriend
    Posts
    1,621

    Default

    I'd argue that he's nowhere near as dumb that bioware fans paint him to be (Just because he's not interested in the political workings of the galaxy doesn't mean he's stupid. He has an understanding of his capability as a man, and has very real fears that are brought on from past experiences and he can use these past experiences as a reference point for his actions.) Unless you're calling me a ******* in which case, rude :P

    I can still have a true heart
    With a free mind
    A good life
    With a good time

  7. #33507
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Now I'm curious about the origins of that emoticon.
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

    3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

    My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.


    Maeder's TV show/movie references starting 02-12-14: 20+

  8. #33508
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    I'd argue that he's nowhere near as dumb that bioware fans paint him to be (Just because he's not interested in the political workings of the galaxy doesn't mean he's stupid. He has an understanding of his capability as a man, and has very real fears that are brought on from past experiences and he can use these past experiences as a reference point for his actions.) Unless you're calling me a ******* in which case, rude :P
    I'm not saying and I didnt mean to say that he is dumb and I didnt mean to say that you are dumb I just like it when he (James) says that word. He's one of my favorite characters. I should have explained it better. I was simply quoting/refferencing him.
    Last edited by Zorocario; 12th November 2013 at 4:51 AM.

  9. #33509
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    172

    Default

    the man of the hour is back...
    anyway james is the only one in team rocket with a soft side for pokemon

  10. #33510
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LDSman View Post
    Now I'm curious about the origins of that emoticon.
    That would make two of us. owo


    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  11. #33511
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghost_dog97 View Post
    the man of the hour is back...
    Thanks for the praise! Not sure what I did though.
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

    3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

    My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.


    Maeder's TV show/movie references starting 02-12-14: 20+

  12. #33512
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    None of your ****ing business
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    That would make two of us. owo
    Just popping on to say you're better off not knowing.

    Cheers!
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

    ~Richard Dawkins


    I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

  13. #33513
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Creeping on your boyfriend
    Posts
    1,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I'm not saying and I didnt mean to say that he is dumb and I didnt mean to say that you are dumb I just like it when he (James) says that word. He's one of my favorite characters. I should have explained it better. I was simply quoting/refferencing him.
    Haha dude it's fine. It's prob my bad, I'm running on like 3 hours of sleep :P I was trying to remember if he ever used pendejo actually, but I guess I just forgot the instance.

    I can still have a true heart
    With a free mind
    A good life
    With a good time

  14. #33514
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LDSman View Post
    Thanks for the praise! Not sure what I did though.
    ... who... are you??

  15. #33515
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghost_dog97 View Post
    ... who... are you??
    The man of the hour!


    Is that the emoticon for pedo bear?
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

    3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

    My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.


    Maeder's TV show/movie references starting 02-12-14: 20+

  16. #33516
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghost_dog97 View Post
    ... who... are you??
    He's LDSman. He wears a cape and rides around on a bicycle, going door-to-door handing out copies of The Book of Mormon and not drinking coffee.

  17. #33517
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    Haha dude it's fine. It's prob my bad, I'm running on like 3 hours of sleep :P I was trying to remember if he ever used pendejo actually, but I guess I just forgot the instance.
    Yeah he said it a few times. Well its good to see another Mass Effect fan on here. Speaking of which I'm getting myself some N7 gear, a shirt and a jacket to be exact.

  18. #33518
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    He's LDSman. He wears a cape and rides around on a bicycle, going door-to-door handing out copies of The Book of Mormon and not drinking coffee.
    Who told you about the cape?!!!!

    I get my caffeine in coca cola form.
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

    3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

    My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.


    Maeder's TV show/movie references starting 02-12-14: 20+

  19. #33519
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Yeah he said it a few times. Well its good to see another Mass Effect fan on here. Speaking of which I'm getting myself some N7 gear, a shirt and a jacket to be exact.
    Me too, man.

    I'm Commander Shepherd, and these are about to be my favorite pants on the Citadel.

    Also probably gonna put an N7 hoodie on my Christmas list.

  20. #33520
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    Just popping on to say you're better off not knowing.

    Cheers!
    Don't tell me I'll look it up myself.
    You decide which is better for my health.


    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  21. #33521
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    None of your ****ing business
    Posts
    731

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    Don't tell me I'll look it up myself.
    You decide which is better for my health.
    I'd tell you but I don't give a crap about your health, so knock yourself out.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

    ~Richard Dawkins


    I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

  22. #33522
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Surrounded by 10,000 lakes
    Posts
    1,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Me too, man.

    I'm Commander Shepherd, and these are about to be my favorite pants on the Citadel.

    Also probably gonna put an N7 hoodie on my Christmas list.
    Sweet, now if only they had motorcycle helmets.

  23. #33523
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Pokemon world, I wish ._...XD
    Posts
    1,611

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    I'd tell you but I don't give a crap about your health, so knock yourself out.
    You say that with a smily face too. Hot damn. ._…
    Well whatever. XD


    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

  24. #33524
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Sweet, now if only they had motorcycle helmets.
    Suggest it and they might actually do it. They do have a product suggestions page.

    Also, I'd totally get these leggings if I was skinnier. And my shoe club has a pair of moto boots called Normandy that I'm 200% sure were destined to be worn with those leggings.

  25. #33525
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Creeping on your boyfriend
    Posts
    1,621

    Default

    Pffft @ you two not having Mass Effect gear already. Here is an outdated photo of myself wearing my favorite hoodie.

    I can still have a true heart
    With a free mind
    A good life
    With a good time

Page 1341 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 341124112911331133713381339134013411342134313441345135113911441 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •