Page 713 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 613663703709710711712713714715716717723763813 ... LastLast
Results 17,801 to 17,825 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    The South side of SA is bad. Well kinda. its not quite as nice as the rest of the city.
    The best places to live are the North Side and the East side. Or outside of SA, on the outskirts.
    SA is quite a bit different than the cities up north. There's less traffic overall, and the city is more spread out than most.
    If you haven't seen country side yet, get ready, you'll see a shitload if it.

I'm typing this from a phone so I can't really go in depth. Too hard for me to type as my fingers are kinda big.
    Haha, here you want to avoid the East side like the Plague, because being any whiter than jb# will most likely get you shanked or shot. Or sometimes both.
    The most "country side" I've seen is farmland. Literally once you leave the cities in Ohio, all you see is freaking farms. But I'm looking forward to that, I'm huge into scenery.
    How is the public transport system, btw? I'll probably be relying on that quite a bit.

And it's cool bro, I've got fat fingers too. I know that feel.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    Haha, here you want to avoid the East side like the Plague, because being any whiter than jb# will most likely get you shanked or shot. Or sometimes both.
    The most "country side" I've seen is farmland. Literally once you leave the cities in Ohio, all you see is freaking farms. But I'm looking forward to that, I'm huge into scenery.
    How is the public transport system, btw? I'll probably be relying on that quite a b

it.

And it's cool bro, I've got fat fingers too. I know that feel.
    There's public transportation in SA but your best bet is to get a car. Driving here is much easier than you Think.
    The majority of open land here is farmland, yes.

I don't live directly in SA, I live about a hour away in the country, but I go there frequently so I know how the city works.
    oopsie

Also I'd probably be impossible to live with (cleaning fanatic and kind of a control freak in terms of my environment), so a room mate is probably not a thing either.
    1. Get a sloppy roommate
    2. ?????????
    3. Turns into a reality sitcom
    4. Profit
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    1. Get two (or more) people with personality clashes and make them live together (or very close to each other)
    2. ?????????
    4. Profit
    The sitcom formula.
    Last.fm | Steam IDNostalgia

1. Get a sloppy roommate
    2. ?????????
    4. Profit
    You forgot something
    5.Unfunny jokes
    6.A annoying laugh track

and 7. Having a final clip after the rolling credits.
    Last.fm | Steam IDNostalgia

San Antonio. I've lived just south of Cleveland, right off State road, for the past fifteen years. Feels awful, mang.
    Butyeah. We have no idea what's going to happen. Right now my dad and I are confirmed to be going down there, my sister is completely against the entire thing, and my mother is wavering on it. I'd love it if my mother doesn't come, but if that happens we'll have no way at all to get our furniture and everything down there (we're just going in my dad's PT Cruiser, so we're limited on space), and we'll be staying in a long-term hotel until we actually find a place to live, so we really won't have anywhere to put anything at all. It's just so much to take in at once, we have no idea how this is going to work out at all.
    Aw, Cleveland is where it's at mang.

San Antonio is a pretty awesome city, though, I hope the move goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by FlutterDash View Post
    You forgot something
    5.Unfunny jokes
    6.A annoying laugh track
    So Big Bang Theory?

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    So Big Bang Theory?
    If you watch it without the laugh track, you can't even tell where the jokes are supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    If you watch it without the laugh track, you can't even tell where the jokes are supposed to be.
    Like this?

Like that.

I still laughed...
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    I don't have that problem. Whenever I feel like groaning or burying my hands into my face, it's probably because they made a bad joke. Considering I have never laughed while watching, I think its safe to assume there are no good jokes.

Yet for some reason I keep watching it. It may not be funny, but it does capture my attention. Considering how little there is to watch on broadcast T.V. that's good enough for me.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Adrexus View Post
    Although i'm pretty sure the law will require you to buy health insurance or pay fines for refusing. If that is indeed the case, then I am not a happy camper.
    Unless you can't because of financial troubles or religious beliefs.

You are going to love it here if you move here, trust me. It's going to be really hot for you though. It's up to 100+ degrees right now weeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I saw San Antonio on this one show on the Food Network (it was late at night and I was tired, don't judge me) and Chef Dorky Hair went to San Antonio and the food looked amazing. It was ribs and BBQ galore. So I second that you'll love it, unless you're a vegetarian.
    It's 103 in Virginia right now, too.

There's also this, which is a great show with a laughtrack. On the opposite end of the spectrum, but still doesn't feel right.

[QUOTE=KickAsh;14765383]Unless you can't because of financial troubles or religious beliefs.

But what if they have no religious objections and are well off? It would still be wrong to force somebody into purchasing something or penalizing them for not doing so.
    Last edited by Adrexus; 29th June 2012 at 11:20 PM.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, I'm just pointing out exemptions.

I see.

Well then, i'm off to rally every person of faith in America. Wish me luck guys. Those picket signs aren't going to glue themselves together

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    There's also this, which is a great show with a laughtrack. On the opposite end of the spectrum, but still doesn't feel right.
    It has been said that the Big Bang Theory consists of dumb jokes about smart people, while Arrested Development consists of smart jokes about dumb people.

I would agree with that. AD is a great show.

I was just watching it earlier today. David Cross is so good.

About the weather:

It was 100 in Pennsylvania today, which sucked. Though what sucked even more was getting in the pool for water polo at 7:30 in the morning, because the pool we practice in breaks 70 degrees only one or two times a summer. Though today's 68 was a lot better than yesterday's 61. -_-

So Big Bang Theory?
    Well TBF you do like at least one laugh track sitcom: How I Met Your Mother. According to Jason Segal the laughter is the crew, who are allowed to make as much noise as they want. That show is pretty much good because of the amazing cast.

Unrelated: looking for Masters of Education programs that can be done largely online is kind of a pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

About the weather:

It was 100 in Pennsylvania today, which sucked. Though what sucked even more was getting in the pool for water polo at 7:30 in the morning, because the pool we practice in breaks 70 degrees only one or two times a summer. Though today's 68 was a lot better than yesterday's 61. -_-
    It was 108ş here. :/

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Unless you can't because of financial troubles or religious beliefs.

I saw San Antonio on this one show on the Food Network (it was late at night and I was tired, don't judge me) and Chef Dorky Hair went to San Antonio and the food looked amazing. It was ribs and BBQ galore. So I second that you'll love it, unless you're a vegetarian.
    It's 103 in Virginia right now, too.

lol food network

don't worry i watch it too
    giada is drop dead gorgeous
    oopsie

lol food network

don't worry i watch it too
    giada is drop dead gorgeous
    If the gossip blogs are to be believed, Giada is a nympho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

Page 713 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 613663703709710711712713714715716717723763813 ... LastLast