Page 721 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 621671711717718719720721722723724725731771821 ... LastLast
Results 18,001 to 18,025 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Well that certainly went further and more detailed than I planned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    I thought you were straight, Kreis.

Misc. Giving conflicted angst ridden teens and young adults useless advice circa 2004

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

I have no idea how much of this has already leaked out either on the forum or on the chat, but I suspect most of what I said was already known to a lot of people here.

In April 1912, the Titanic sank after hitting Sogeking's family in the north Atlantic Ocean.

I'm a drifter, I miss a lot of what goes on here. But for some reason i'm usually around whenever the historical events happen (i.e. Ethan's rampage)

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    In April 1912, the Titanic sank after hitting Sogeking's family in the north Atlantic Ocean.
    I sincerely can't tell if you're mocking me/implying I'm being melodramatic or if you were sincere earlier and this is just because most of your posts on the forum aren't serious.

Why didn't they just ban you for that?

It's like throwing out the baby.
    They did.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    They did.
    So... it's like throwing out the baby who found his way back.

My first post was just making fun of the fact that you basically asked everyone to pass judgement on Sogeking's family, so I took that to an extreme. Then I was making fun of the fact that, without him even being on, everyone just started taking it for granted that Sogeking's family actually was terrible and it became this whole conversation.

I'm sure you actually have an understanding of what you should or shouldn't say about his family online, though, and I wouldn't be riffing on it if I thought it were a real issue.

Or I would've done exactly the same thing. But it would've been more malicious and that wasn't the case here.
    Last edited by Cipher; 1st July 2012 at 8:18 AM.

My first post was just making fun of the fact that you basically asked everyone to pass judgement on Sogeking's family, so I took that to an extreme. Then I was making fun of the fact that, without him even being on, everyone just started taking it for granted that Sogeking's family actually was terrible and it became this whole conversation.

I'm sure you actually have an understanding of what you should or shouldn't say about his family online, though, and I wouldn't be riffing on it if I thought it were a real issue.

Actually, that's a lie. I would've done exactly the same thing. But it would've been more malicious and that wasn't the case here.
    The original purpose was not for them to judge them, it was pretty much to decide if the grandfathers wife (who his whole family hates) and the physical labor were really dealbreakers. Believe me, if I wanted everyone to judge, I would have said some entirely different things. TBH I really dislike this post though I can't fully articulate why. It just feels...more malicious than you're making it out to be.

Well, I can't take back my words, but in all seriousness, I wasn't really trying to make fun of anyone; I was just reveling in the spirit of hyperbole.

But not everything comes across well and not everything's a winner. So I'm sincerely sorry if I upset you.

It's fine; I can deal with that kind of stuff on the internet. I assumed you were serious at first because I thought maybe you and/or Mia had discussed that kind of stuff with him before, so I was a bit taken aback when it became obvious you were being sarcastic. But honestly it's not a big deal.

Oh, no. I have absolutely no knowledge of Sogeking's family.

Scary thing: I just Googled myself to make sure no one would ever see what I posted, and it turns out I'm the only person with my full name in my state. I am really easy to stalk I guess.

Blackmail time. Everybody get all the dirt they can on Intergalactic Platypus.

Quote Originally Posted by intergalactic platypus View Post
    Scary thing: I just Googled myself to make sure no one would ever see what I posted, and it turns out I'm the only person with my full name in my state. I am really easy to stalk I guess.
    Change your name to be the same as someone else's ASAP.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Adrexus View Post
    Blackmail time. Everybody get all the dirt they can on Intergalactic Platypus.
    Too bad this profile is unlinkable to my real life identity through Google. If you tried you could find me (mostly through FB, as I'm friends with like 15 people from this forum there.)

I'll do it later.

Change your name to be the same as someone else's ASAP.
    Say hello to William Shakespeare!
    Good luck stalking him/her now.

It is official! We are now halfway through 2012 (at least in California it finally is now)

It is official! We are now halfway through 2012 (at least in California it finally is now)
    Please explain to me why this is such a big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    Please explain to me why this is such a big deal?
    Didn't you ever get half birthday presents when you were younger?

Quote Originally Posted by intergalactic platypus View Post
    It's fine; I can deal with that kind of stuff on the internet.
    Tea spat.

I was woken up at 7:30 by some drunken revelers just getting home from a night out. How I envy them.

Didn't you ever get half birthday presents when you were younger?
    I was poor, so no.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
    I was poor, so no.
    Yeah, me neither.

Page 721 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 621671711717718719720721722723724725731771821 ... LastLast