Page 741 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 641691731737738739740741742743744745751791841 ... LastLast
Results 18,501 to 18,525 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

@Cipher: you need to calm down. Not everyone is offended by "rape" terminology. Men can get raped as well, you know (except the fruits in the state of texas lol)

If I get an excellent grad eon an exam i studied my butt off for, best believe i will say " I RAPED that exam". Because I did.

Ooooh. He told you to calm yo *** down, Cipher.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/dheavp.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Nuit

Quote Originally Posted by chuboy View Post
    Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

Male privilege exists, but I think it is due to Adam and Eve...I'm just glad I'm a caucasian woman.

But I couldn't, because I was too outraged.

Seriously, though, everything about that post was wrong, but I'll wait for more socially conscious women to come in and express why. Also I think it's a troll account? No one actually likes Skitty.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostAnime View Post
    I think the reddit type of jokes promote them.
    But what other kinds of rape jokes are there? (Excluding, as Tosh just handed us, satirical jokes about rape jokes.) I mean, how do you joke about that in a way that doesn't trivialize the experience or the reality of its high risk for women?

The only ways to kid about it are to treat it lightly or go for sheer shock value. And unlike other things that go for sheer shock value (like, joking about murdering a baby or something), this isn't something that is universally recognized as a really, really bad thing. That's the problem.
    Last edited by Cipher; 12th July 2012 at 2:29 AM.

I would certainly prefer it was in the you know what topic for the sake of not upsetting others! :'D
    Credit to Nuit

Quick, someone get the scientific community onto this one! A truly brilliant hypothesis that would have been insofar overlooked by every researcher who has contributed to this field of science. And it's only 8th grade stuff!
    I roam Johto with my partner Pokemon, Rattata, who knows Hyper Fang, Sunny Day, Rock Smash and Cut. Anyone who runs with more than one Pokemon or evolves their Pokemon takes the game way too seriously.

whining about reddit isn't going to better the world, Cipher. It is like whining about mean YouTube comments...people are jerks.

Being a white guy in life is playing on easy mode. Being a white woman is normal difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Being a white guy in life is playing on easy mode. Being a white woman is normal difficulty.
    that's rude. Men would be NOTHING without women. We cook, we make your babies, you crave us for physical pleasure. Men on the other hand, do what, exactly?

That's what I thought.

It's gettin' heated in here.
    Credit to Nuit

What's with the talking about rape? O_o
    Eh. Reminds me of this.

It's easy mode because we aren't doing anything in that equation. So being a woman doing all the work is easier than sitting around doing nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by HairyAcornBallz View Post
    that's rude. Men would be NOTHING without women. We cook, we make your babies, you crave us for physical pleasure. Men on the other hand, do what, exactly?

That's what I thought.
    Me thinks you totally misunderstood his post (which he was porting from somewhere else).

And also what FAMOUS men are in the media now adays? Lady Gaga runs the world...along with Nicki Minaj,Beyonce, Rihanna, and Britney Spears. What men have reached that pique in popularity? I'll wait. #winning

It's easy mode because we aren't doing anything in that equation. So being a woman doing all the work is easier than sitting around doing nothing?
    no woman wants a bum though! so technically you work to get us...

And also what FAMOUS men are in the media now adays? Lady Gaga runs the world...along with Nicki Minaj,Beyonce, Rihanna, and Britney Spears. What men have reached that pique in popularity? I'll wait. #winning
    They all have to be attractive women. You can be an ugly guy and still be famous and more powerful.

guys rule the world like just face it homies
    Credit to Nuit

Instead of focusing on talking about "rape terms" from reddit, why don't we adulate th powerful strides women have achieved over the years(referecing back to my media example)? I think THATS what is sad. Focusing on all the small problems and not taking into account the progress.

I posted in the debate thread, so white women with acorn balls and socially ignorant men can come at me there instead. Chat can do something else.

So, wait -- is Daniel Tosh actually this guy in disguise? An artist who, from a distance, seems subpar, but is actually subtly parodying male culture of his time by taking it to an extreme? I could have sworn he was just a YouTube troll with too big a fanbase.

Also, did I ever say I wanted more serious discussion in this thread? If so, I apologize.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by The Eleventh View Post
    No. Ten-year-old children ejaculating is not a love story.

What has Cyber's fanfic done to you??? ;_;
    I forgot he said he was 10, all I remembered is him talking about beating off. Twas a joke anyway. (Was he seriously 10?)

Quote Originally Posted by Comebhax View Post
    SOOOOOOO sigged.
    Ew don't put me in your sig.

That's what I thought.
    Men have lead us to freedom, brought blacks and whites together, end the great depression, created things like stoplights and cars and they have also fought wars for the longest for our freedom. Oh and they also brought out a bill to protect you from getting abused (VAWA) So yeah... they do alot.

edit: i realize the person was banned but yeah, I get passionate about these things. Don't mind me.
    Last edited by はるひ; 12th July 2012 at 3:00 AM.
    岩根雅明=♡

But Kim Kardashian is a woman, and she's perfect!

e: i couldn't help myself

Yeah but please stop, it's REALLY annoying.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    Yeah but please stop, it's REALLY annoying.
    You did kinda bring it on yourself by talking about it everywhere for a time.

You did kinda bring it on yourself by talking about it everywhere for a time.
    Donald Glover made me feel better after having to see Kim Kardashian on this forum for like the millionth bajillionth time.

You wouldn't think from the things I'm fashionin'
    I'd get more bush than Kim Kardashian
    Drop hot ****. Yeah, my mouth's a laxative
    Born to be the greatest, this is not by accident

-Childish Gambino

Page 741 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 641691731737738739740741742743744745751791841 ... LastLast