Page 819 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 719769809815816817818819820821822823829869919 ... LastLast
Results 20,451 to 20,475 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    if you talk like you type try toning it down a bit
    unless you are actually a robot
    Let's have a phone conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    i hold in my hand photographic evidence that profesco is mitt romney
    Somebody needs to be Mitt Romney, 'cause Mitt sure isn't.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

My mom just spent a half an hour explaining to me why "we need Romney to win and if Obama wins we're screwed"...

Please send help...

Quote Originally Posted by Pansy :] View Post
    My mom just spent a half an hour explaining to me why "we need Romney to win and if Obama wins we're screwed"...

Please send help...
    thats nice dear

Please send help...
    I couldn't give less f*cks who wins but Obama memes are funnier than Romney memes, so

And wtf kind of a name is Mitt

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post

And wtf kind of a name is Mitt
    A name that only a mother could love.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    A name that only a mother could love.
    Very true whereas Barack is a very pimp name

Very true whereas Barack is a very pimp name
    Lol. That was actually funny. >,>

tumblr
    Omega Ruby team:

Lol. That was actually funny. >,>
    I try my hardest

I try my hardest
    *clap clap clap*

tumblr
    Omega Ruby team:

*clap clap clap*
    *bows* I'll be here all week

Please send help...
    Funny, one side is saying "if x wins we're screwed we need y to win" and the other is saying "if y wins we're screwed we need x to win" ... I think it's not actually who wins or loses and we're just screwed either way, pretty much by virtue of being human.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    Funny, one side is saying "if x wins we're screwed we need y to win" and the other is saying "if y wins we're screwed we need x to win" ... I think it's not actually who wins or loses and we're just screwed either way, pretty much by virtue of being human.
    thank you for this post

I want Eisenhower to rise from the grave and lead us again he was ****ing great in every way imaginable
    Last edited by Zenotwapal; 8th September 2012 at 9:33 PM.
    oopsie

Please send help...
    Your mum is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    +1 point for Ceno. They're both utterly terrible.

I think I've reached a point in my life where I feel "old." I almost feel like I almost literally lost it.

The other day, I was substituting at school, and I was basically getting along with the kids in the classroom, and we were talking about social media and stuff of the sort.

Basically I was talking about how bands sounded alot like Blink-182 in late 90s and early 2000s, and the kids were all, "what's blink-182?"

;O_O!!!!!

Guys, something's wrong. T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    I think I've reached a point in my life where I feel "old." I almost feel like I almost literally lost it.

The other day, I was substituting at school, and I was basically getting along with the kids in the classroom, and we were talking about social media and stuff of the sort.

Basically I was talking about how bands sounded alot like Blink-182 in late 90s and early 2000s, and the kids were all, "what's blink-182?"

;O_O!!!!!

Your title kinda explains it.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    +1 point for Ceno. They're both utterly terrible.
    I'm not a big fan of either to be honest, but I definately agree with more things obama says than I do with Romney...

Also I've decided that when I move out, not only will I own 40 cats, but I will also make sure to get a teacup pig and a hedgehog... I was supposed to get a hedgehog a few months ago but chose a cat instead... But that's okay because she's adorable...

Yah yah, pansy's talking about cats again...

I'm not a big fan of either to be honest, but I definately agree with more things obama says than I do with Romney...

Also I've decided that when I move out, not only will I own 40 cats, but I will also make sure to get a teacup pig and a hedgehog... I was supposed to get a hedgehog a few months ago but chose a cat instead... But that's okay because she's adorable...

I hate to ask this jenny but is this what you usually post about now

catscatscats
    oopsie

I at least like what Obama says he wants, but really, I think that there's kind of a problem of the liberals in general not having any spine. The ultra-right tell them to go **** themselves and they ask how hard. And in general, I'm pretty sure that the Constitution doesn't permit sock puppets to actually become President, regarding Romney. I'm not sure it's legal for the President to be married to a sock puppet, either, or really, any person.

Obama's good ideas don't do enough, Romney's ideas aren't even good (assuming he has any of his own and isn't just leeching off Paul Ryan, who's pretty much just in it because he thought The Audacity of Hope meant that the voting populous was hoping for audacity in 2012). And if nothing else can be said on the matter, look at their choices for VPs.

Every cat I've ever met has been a tremendous *******. Cute, maybe, but a complete shmuck.
    Last edited by The Admiral; 9th September 2012 at 12:07 AM.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Whoa! I love teacup pigs! They're so cute!

It baffles me that anyone would give Obama the time of day.

He has sent the U.S further into a massive debt spiral, achieved nothing really with regards to Guantanamo, uses immoral drone strikes as if they are a child's plaything, and has seen unemployment stay at over 8 percent for the best part of four years, amongst other things. "Oh but the right are stopping him" is a sucky argument when he inherited the situation he did, with both houses under democrat control.

Obama and the militant democrat lobby who worship at the altar of government are a failed experiment. Romney is by no means amiable, and he is by no means perfect, but he is a damned sight better than the failed Obamessiah, simply by not being him.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...s-96k-new-jobs

Great prez guyz.
    Last edited by Snorunt conservationist; 9th September 2012 at 1:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post

;O_O!!!!!

This saddened me greatly .
    Last edited by Takeo; 9th September 2012 at 1:14 AM.

How does that even work.

All my friends love Blink-182. What age were you teaching? O.o

キバゴ

the thing that caught my attention on this page was 'what's Blink-182?'. how old were those kids?

oh it's a love/hate romance. 'cause i could watch her dance, if i've got my boots.
    credit to Ruby Moon

I am surprised the kids don't know Blink 182, since they were all over the radio earlier this year. Maybe it would be more successful mentioning Green Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Pink hair is awesome, you should open with that! Once you get around to opening, that is. =P
    I did compliment her hair trying to start a conversation, but it was during in-between class, so nothing came of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    achieved nothing really with regards to Guantanamo, uses immoral drone strikes as if they are a child's plaything
    I don't have any reason to think Romney cares about those problems either. No it doesn't change the fact that Obama is bad in this area.
    Last edited by Zazie; 9th September 2012 at 1:53 AM.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Page 819 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 719769809815816817818819820821822823829869919 ... LastLast