Page 83 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687931331831083 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #2051
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    ....

    who's being siruis?
    What is a siruis
    And who is Jacqueline Flores
    These are all questions I have as I visit this thread.

  2. #2052
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKyogre443 View Post
    What is a siruis
    And who is Jacqueline Flores
    These are all questions I have as I visit this thread.
    Jacqueline was a girl Cipher killed.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2yl39lh.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  3. #2053
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
    Jacqueline was a girl Cipher killed.
    Oh this again?
    People seem to hold grudges against Cipher a lot

  4. #2054
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    There's No Penguins In, N.J.
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Emperor View Post
    hello there.
    how are you?

  5. #2055
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblade Master Roxas View Post
    how are you?
    Suicune? lol
    hello

  6. #2056
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a pinapple under the sea
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Netflix has new glee episodes
    Well there go any plans I had this week

  7. #2057
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Ocean
    Posts
    1,285

    Default

    Glee is on now, Im watching it.

  8. #2058
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mother's Basement, USA
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnegross View Post
    And don't give me that "baw i have autism fgt" argument because one of my best friends has autism and he's acing AP Lit.
    Excuse me, but the autistic are geared towards art and literature, so it is natural that your autistic fuck friend is in AP Lit.

    Look at the finest of their breed, Christopher Weston Chandler! A true master of the arts, dareso I say.

    Also, Autismic is a disgrace to the mentally challenged everywhere.
    Last edited by Sgeckledorf Spoongeblorb; 2nd November 2011 at 2:41 AM.

  9. #2059
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    Thats not a decade. unless age 10 is still "little" for you.
    I assume that the age of 10 is "little" for most people above the age of 10.

    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

  10. #2060
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a pinapple under the sea
    Posts
    512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arceus-sama View Post
    Glee is on now, Im watching it.
    Blurg, so far season 3 has been a train wreck IMO... Was there a new episode last week?

  11. #2061
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Posts
    1,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by derkins View Post
    My house is pretty isolated. It's just my parents are always around.

    Canyon sounds pretty cool though.
    It was pretty decent. Too many people there though so I only got to play like 4 rounds of pong.

    Quote Originally Posted by jacobii View Post
    Do you live in Colorado, shaum? I've heard you say before that the Broncos are your team.
    Californialand. My dad played against John Elway back in high school and when he started playing for the Broncos my dad became a fan and it rubbed off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    Its to make up for the many years the Chargers and the Chiefs have blown the pooch.
    The 49ers were good in the 90s but that was 20 years ago.
    I loathe the Chargers, and the Cheifs are entirely irrelevant.

    [img]http://i42.*******.com/4rtd0g.png[/img]

  12. #2062
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgeckledorf Spoongeblorb View Post

    Also, Autismic is a disgrace to the mentally challenged everywhere.
    Honestly? thats just Fucking rude as hell.

    I suppose that now Bill gates, The founder of Microsoft, is into "Art and Literature"? just because i make things literal all the time doesnt mean Im a disgrace. What the Fuck is your problem?
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  13. #2063
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,113

    Default

    Cheifs are the worst team in the league.

  14. #2064
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mother's Basement, USA
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    What the Fuck is your problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani
    What exactly is the problem with you?
    You autistics are all the same.

  15. #2065
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgeckledorf Spoongeblorb View Post
    You autistics are all the same.
    Ok, so your just being a discriminating Hater. great.

    Thats one more person here who can already just go die and I'll throw a party.

    then again, this is the internet..
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  16. #2066
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    Ok, so your just being a discriminating Hater. great.

    Thats one more person here who can already just go die and I'll throw a party.

    then again, this is the internet..
    Just ignore him.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2yl39lh.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  17. #2067
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Mother's Basement, USA
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    then again, this is the internet..
    Then again, you actively align yourself with a mental disorder, and take pride in it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
    Just ignore him.
    You think me a troll? I believe not. I am merely trying to bring him to justice.

  18. #2068
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Hoenn
    Posts
    481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
    Just ignore him.
    Already done. Someone think of a good conversation starter.

  19. #2069
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
    Just ignore him.
    Yep. because you can ignore Cyberdiscriminators.

    anyway, did anyone see the new episode of terra nova last night?
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  20. #2070
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    blowjob
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    because you can ignore Cyberdiscriminators
    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    Cyberdiscriminators
    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    Cyberdiscriminators
    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    Cyberdiscriminators
    Hilarious word choice aside, what he's saying is partially true. You basically think you're entitled to everyone's pity because you supposedly have an uncontrollable mental illness and get pissed once you're beaten in an argument. It's kind of like most blacks. You can't even say "black" or "black people" without DAS RACIST.

    "I was arrested for possession of illegal substances. I am black. Therefore, police hate blacks."

    It's kind of the same with you.


    *I have black friends

  21. #2071
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnegross View Post
    Hilarious word choice aside, what he's saying is partially true. You basically think you're entitled to everyone's pity because you supposedly have an uncontrollable mental illness and get pissed once you're beaten in an argument. It's kind of like most blacks. You can't even say "black" or "black people" without DAS RACIST.

    "I was arrested for possession of illegal substances. I am black. Therefore, police hate blacks."

    It's kind of the same with you.


    *I have black friends
    Actually, thats not what im saying at all.

    I just think that what he is doing is against the rules. Uncontrollable mental illness? I can control it. and im not pissed because i lost, im pissed because he's being f[u]cking rude as sh[i]t.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  22. #2072
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    355

    Default

    Please stop the bickering. It's so unnecessary.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2yl39lh.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  23. #2073
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
    Please stop the bickering. It's so unnecessary.
    I tried. here. lets just watch this and forget about everything else, ok?
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  24. #2074
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    On top of a mountain
    Posts
    1,200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    Actually, thats not what im saying at all.

    I just think that what he is doing is against the rules. Uncontrollable mental illness? I can control it. and im not pissed because i lost, im pissed because he's being f[u]cking rude as sh[i]t.
    I agree with you dude. I have aspergers (which is high functioning Autism for anybody who doesnt know), so i can sort of relate to your problems.
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

  25. #2075
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idols
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    anyone else watch how i met your mother?
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Page 83 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687931331831083 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •