Page 1195 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 195109511451185119111921193119411951196119711981199120512451295 ... LastLast
Results 29,851 to 29,875 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #29851
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dinosaur Planet
    Posts
    3,032

    Default

    Five guys has the best burgers out of any fast food joint I've been to, hands down

    They're expensive though so I don't go there that often

    ^ Click this for good times ^


  2. #29852
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    ok thanks guys. i am just gonna take $450 for food for my 3 week trip and hope that's enough i had forgotten about 5 guys, will check them out too
    dont forget white castle

  3. #29853
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    add me on kik winkface
    Posts
    2,270

    Default

    Obviously none of you have experienced Whataburger
    sad life you live in you must try it before you die
    oopsie

  4. #29854
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,327

    Default

    we didn't forget about it


    we just don't like shoddy burgers.



  5. #29855
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    Five guys has the best burgers out of any fast food joint I've been to, hands down

    They're expensive though so I don't go there that often
    keep in mind i am from a country where KFC charges $13 for three crispy strips, a box of fries and a drink. expensive is relative
    life is
    a game

  6. #29856
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    add me on kik winkface
    Posts
    2,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    we just don't like shoddy burgers.
    : (

    $13 bucks for that good christ
    oopsie

  7. #29857
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,327

    Default

    @moot
    That's about how much I paid for a burger with fries and a drink at 5 Guys Burgers. It was worth it, although the burger was surprisingly small.

  8. #29858
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    @moot
    That's about how much I paid for a burger with fries and a drink at 5 Guys Burgers. It was worth it, although the burger was surprisingly small.
    i have also heard that serving sizes over there are a bit more substantial

    anyway i will just take $450 (so $22.50 a day) and hopefully i don't have to dip into my regular spending money
    life is
    a game

  9. #29859
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,893

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    keep in mind i am from a country where KFC charges $13 for three crispy strips, a box of fries and a drink. expensive is relative
    Jesus, man. (Especially since the Australian dollar is worth about the same as the American dollar right now -- slightly more, but only by a few cents. Assuming I have this right.)
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  10. #29860
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    Jesus, man. (Especially since the Australian dollar is worth about the same as the American dollar right now -- slightly more, but only by a few cents. Assuming I have this right.)
    it actually just fell below parity, so the US dollar is worth about 1.5c more than the aus dollar. hopefully it picks back up, or my trip is going to be more expensive
    life is
    a game

  11. #29861
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    i have also heard that serving sizes over there are a bit more substantial

    anyway i will just take $450 (so $22.50 a day) and hopefully i don't have to dip into my regular spending money
    Honestly, you probably won't even spend that much a day if you assuming you only eat twice. Use the savings to hit the gym when you come back.

  12. #29862
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Honestly, you probably won't even spend that much a day if you assuming you only eat twice. Use the savings to hit the gym when you come back.
    i did the same thing in england (takeaway twice a day) and actually lost weight on that trip, because i was walking for 6-8 hours a day. i suspect it will be a similar thing in the states
    life is
    a game

  13. #29863
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    i have also heard that serving sizes over there are a bit more substantial
    The fries certainly are. Even a medium size fries is enough for two people.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  14. #29864
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Creeping on your boyfriend
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    I actually tried 5 guys not too long ago and yeah the amount of fries is ridic.

    Star-Lord

  15. #29865
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,327

    Default

    I'm sure you have tried 5 guys before.

  16. #29866
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Evil Scumbags, Inc.
    Posts
    1,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    I'm sure you have tried 5 guys before.
    You're just jealous.

  17. #29867
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Creeping on your boyfriend
    Posts
    1,693

    Default

    I think you`re confusing me for Ellie

    Star-Lord

  18. #29868
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    I'm sure you have tried 5 guys before.
    LOL double entendres.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  19. #29869
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    2,595

    Default

    I think I'm the only one who find Five Guys to be a bit overhyped. I mean, for fast food it's good, I'm always happy to go there. But let's be honest, if I want a great burger I'll just hop on over to a pub and get a drink while I'm at it.

    In other news, I got a survey to fill out about my recent trip to the ER. I love being brutally honest, those guys sucked.



  20. #29870
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    LOL double entendres.


    Quote Originally Posted by Spookz View Post
    I think I'm the only one who find Five Guys to be a bit overhyped. I mean, for fast food it's good, I'm always happy to go there. But let's be honest, if I want a great burger I'll just hop on over to a pub and get a drink while I'm at it.
    i will have to judge it for myself obviously, but i just want a good sampling. i think it's pretty funny that the fast food is seen as a big part of the culture by us foreigners
    life is
    a game

  21. #29871
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,327

    Default

    ooooh, go to Jimmy Johns, if you like subs! I went there not too long ago for the first time, and I looooved their turkey sub.

  22. #29872
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    ooooh, go to Jimmy Johns, if you like subs! I went there not too long ago for the first time, and I looooved their turkey sub.
    Jimmy Johns, hm. I think there's one near my college. I'll have to check that out.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  23. #29873
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    that just looks like subway with less variety to me
    life is
    a game

  24. #29874
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,327

    Default

    Unlike subway, their subs are actually pretty good.

  25. #29875
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    9,949

    Default

    Subway's actually pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 1195 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 195109511451185119111921193119411951196119711981199120512451295 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •