Page 1243 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 243114311931233123912401241124212431244124512461247125312931343 ... LastLast
Results 31,051 to 31,075 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #31051
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    why did you turn off your rep?
    Naa Bro
    It's just crazy that you get negative reps just because one person don't like a single post.

    I'll put it back on if anything.

    Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

  2. #31052
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    313

    Default

    long time no see


  3. #31053
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Yeah if you say so.

    Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

  4. #31054
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,198

    Default

    has anyone here been to alcatraz and if so was it worth your time and/or money
    life is
    a game

  5. #31055
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drinking sex on the beach
    Posts
    10,319

    Default

    i havent been and ive always wanted to go ((( but i doubt id be able to go with you haha

    be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

  6. #31056
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Creeping on your boyfriend
    Posts
    1,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    If they use "le," start speaking French to them. When say "what?", indicate that that's what a French person would say to their sentence.

    Completely unnecessary, yes, and maybe more than just a little dickish, but it drives home my other reason for cringing when I see "le".
    I love this idea because I actually have the capability of pulling it off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    Nah, we spent the day together doing some things. He's from another country and is here at my university studying for a bit, so we've been hanging out lately and I've been showing him the ropes because he's completely hopeless.
    Wow boy get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    has anyone here been to alcatraz and if so was it worth your time and/or money
    Can't say I've been, but why do you want to visit? Seems really grim as a tourist spot. If you can handle grim sort of things and have an interest in the history behind it then it's probably worth it. A bit of a cop out answer but I find a lot of tourist attractions like that to be relative.

    Star-Lord

  7. #31057
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,363

    Default

    You could say I'm feeling a little thirsty.

    ;)
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

    pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

  8. #31058
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Creeping on your boyfriend
    Posts
    1,748

    Default

    it's ok i'm probably a lot more thirsty tbph

    at least i can admit it

    Star-Lord

  9. #31059
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drinking sex on the beach
    Posts
    10,319

    Default

    yo ***** is thirstayyyyyyyyyy

    starting 6 on your *****

    be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

  10. #31060
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your computer screen.
    Posts
    1,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    has anyone here been to alcatraz and if so was it worth your time and/or money
    Yeah, I was out in the bay area a few years ago and Alcatraz was one of our stops. I loved it, took the guided tour there and it was one of the most interesting things on the entire trip. If you like historical stuff or creepy/weird places, you'll have a good time.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

  11. #31061
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Madden View Post
    please never procreate
    Whoever negged me for this post, I love you forever
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  12. #31062
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Geelong, Victoria, Australia!
    Posts
    1,075

    Default

    Just stopping by

    I am an Aussie! Be Jealous! that is all

    "Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

  13. #31063
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drinking sex on the beach
    Posts
    10,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Madden View Post
    Whoever negged me for this post, I love you forever
    it was me

    be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

  14. #31064
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Geelong, Victoria, Australia!
    Posts
    1,075

    Default

    Be jealous of Australia! (reason to be jealous below)

    http://visitgreatoceanroad.com/wp-co...t-ocean-rd.jpg

    "Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

  15. #31065
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Money make the Rules.

    Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

  16. #31066
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post
    Be jealous of Australia! (reason to be jealous below)

    http://visitgreatoceanroad.com/wp-co...t-ocean-rd.jpg
    There are literately coastlines, everywhere.

  17. #31067
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drinking sex on the beach
    Posts
    10,319

    Default

    my face hurts. i wish i didnt fall on it.

    be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

  18. #31068
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    198

    Default

    How did you fall on your face?
    Last edited by Pokemon1998Ash; 20th August 2013 at 12:03 AM.

    Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

  19. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    it was me
    are you fielding proposals for holy matrimony?

  20. #31070
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    渋谷区
    Posts
    824

    Default

    The fact that the confessions thread is anonymous is kind of retarded imo...

  21. #31071
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Reality and Dreams.
    Posts
    1,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    The fact that the confessions thread is anonymous is kind of retarded imo...
    You should put that in the confession thread. xD lol.

    Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link



  22. #31072
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Wet.
    Posts
    6,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    The fact that the confessions thread is anonymous is kind of retarded imo...
    It being anonymous is the entire point of the topic.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

  23. #31073
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    渋谷区
    Posts
    824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    It being anonymous is the entire point of the topic.
    Personally, I feel that the topic would be more in place being a free-for-all in miscellaneous polls. I doubt the lack of anonymity would restrict anyone from posting confessions, especially considering the tier in which they're currently being submitted..

  24. #31074
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Wet.
    Posts
    6,039

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atari View Post
    Personally, I feel that the topic would be more in place being a free-for-all in miscellaneous polls. I doubt the lack of anonymity would restrict anyone from posting confessions, especially considering the tier in which they're currently being submitted..
    I think you're missing the point. The lack of anonymity is what makes it fun. If you don't enjoy it then I don't know what to tell you.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

  25. #31075
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    渋谷区
    Posts
    824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I think you're missing the point. The lack of anonymity is what makes it fun. If you don't enjoy it then I don't know what to tell you.
    Actually, I changed my mind and I'm enjoying it now.

    edit: not really enjoying it anymore T ^T
    Last edited by Atari; 20th August 2013 at 1:29 AM.

Page 1243 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 243114311931233123912401241124212431244124512461247125312931343 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •