Page 1247 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 247114711971237124312441245124612471248124912501251125712971347 ... LastLast
Results 31,151 to 31,175 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

I hear ya Rezzo

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

is there a special form you need to send in your conffesion? i would like that form please.

I got a couple of confessions sitting in my inbox, but I won't be able to post them until late afternoon, so don't get frustrated if you don't see your confession posted.
    Last edited by Kreis; 21st August 2013 at 2:22 PM.
    [03:16] <kesha> youre a 10 baby

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

With my confession when what I confessed happened it got pretty nasty but that was the past

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    I love how we celebrate grown men liking a little girls show and give them a cute nickname yet whenever women dare venture into a field for "men" they get questioned and harassed about how they're not true fans.

beautiful, yet the brony community is praised despite many of them sexualizing ponies.
    I like how bronies emphasizes the whole maleness of it all. Like it has to be emphasized that it is a guys show or something.

I have seen some people on the internet that happen think of the show as some sort of triumph of feminism because a show is show for little girls that is good, something like that. I don't really understand that conclusion all that well. Some of these people seem legitimately surprised that there are some mysogynistic bronies out there. These people seem a bit sheltered.

But I don't really want to bag on bronies much, I personally don't care about the show, but most of the bronies/pegasisters I have met aren't all that bad. My university has a brony club and I have somehow managed to get pulled into a meeting or two. Some of them can be a tad annoying for reasons unrelated to there enjoyment of the show, but there are no neckbeard stereotypes or anything.
    Last edited by Zazie; 21st August 2013 at 2:24 PM.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

I went ahead and posted some confessions because I still have some time before I have to leave, but the rest will have to wait to be posted.
    [03:16] <kesha> youre a 10 baby

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

post video of dude getting robbed
    anti-brony comments ensue

Some of these confessions are just so sad I want to hug whoever it is that's confessing them. It's strange seeing the sensitive side of people since as a staff member all I usually get is hate.

On a lighter note, one of the confessions posted is mine ;o

[19:00] <%Tiffany> that me

Some of these confessions are either funny (mostly at the start), scary or depressing...one of them definitely gets at me though (number 113, no offense to the guy though, and the one about the horrible nan), and a couple seem similar to my experiences too.
    Last edited by AquaRegisteel; 21st August 2013 at 11:33 PM.

Current Hunt: Eterna Forest

16,110 REs

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    It's strange seeing the sensitive side of people since as a staff member all I usually get is hate.
    I'm sure we can find some people to send confessions saying they hate all of the staff.
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

confession 122 makes me feel better about how klutzy i am. at least ive never broken a bone from my many falls..

this is me on sppf most of the time. so don't send me small questions. send them to kreis :)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

I have two confessions in there, guess ;O

I'm surprised at all the ones for people in love with other members. I mean I shouldn't be, since it happens a lot online but hmmmm.

So, I was just carousing through my control panel, to familiarize myself with the new reputation settings and whatnot. I'm not sure why I never noticed this before, but apparently we have vCards that other people just... download from us. I mean, I've still got mine and everything, but I hope I'm not the only one alarmed at how far technology has come.

Anyway, in light of this new discovery, I'm going to go trawl GPD for some vCards. Alright alright alright.

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    I'm sure we can find some people to send confessions saying they hate all of the staff.
    No need, I already got that as a confession. I didn't post it tho.

[19:00] <%Tiffany> that me

I'm surprised at all the ones for people in love with other members. I mean I shouldn't be, since it happens a lot online but hmmmm.
    I can't wait for the episode of Catfish that mentions SPPf and the catfisher turns out to be Facetious.

How could you be surprised? Didn't you know that half of the accounts here are just Ronaiah Tuiasosopo.

I have a confession in there, and was very tempted to put my "woot21 out dawgs" at the end of it, just to see if it would be put in the confession.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

I'm kinda glad I am not living on campus for college this year. I couldn't live with half of these shitheads
    "Signature Strike 1 - Sig image is wider than 600 pixels. Removed." WELL DANG

ignorance is bliss winkface
    now im gone winkface

I don't understand the need to make a confession, especially if it's one worth laughing at. I've tried not to laugh at some, but some seem to be there for our laughing pleasure. Some are creepy too.
    Well, they're there to stay, unless a staff member closes it, so everyone will probably see others' confessions. Good thing they're anonymous.
    <Signature in Progress>

Credit goes to FairyWitch of Flower Paradise Graphics!
    Proud member of Dracaena!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilFruit View Post
    I don't understand the need to make a confession, especially if it's one worth laughing at. I've tried not to laugh at some, but some seem to be there for our laughing pleasure. Some are creepy too.
    Well, they're there to stay, unless a staff member closes it, so everyone will probably see others' confessions. Good thing they're anonymous.
    I think the ones worth laughing at aren't that bad. I mean, you gotta laugh at yourself sometimes, right? Plus, I think the fact that it's anonymous makes it more fun and less stressful for the confessors. Who cares if people laugh if they don't even know it's about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    I think the ones worth laughing at aren't that bad. I mean, you gotta laugh at yourself sometimes, right? Plus, I think the fact that it's anonymous makes it more fun and less stressful for the confessors. Who cares if people laugh if they don't even know it's about you?
    I've never submitted a confession actually lol
    <Signature in Progress>

Credit goes to FairyWitch of Flower Paradise Graphics!
    Proud member of Dracaena!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilFruit View Post
    I've never submitted a confession actually lol
    I meant more of a general you.

it's just for fun i guess. no one has to submit a confession if they dont want to. and idk ive submitted a few personal ones on my college's confession website and it's kinda interesting to see what people will say about your situation when they don't know it's you.

this is me on sppf most of the time. so don't send me small questions. send them to kreis :)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

i think the confession thread was a really good idea to be quite honest (i have submitted one) and call me crazy, but i makes you feel like someone CARES, especially after reading some of the comments on this thread. but thats just my opinion XD and its a good thing that its annonymous, because some of them would be reputation changing and i reakon there would be no confessions.
    but some of them are a bit depressing (mine being one of them >.<) but its a good idea
    and its good that most of the rediculous ones (eg. i am actually a robot with ect ect) have been removed, that would take all the seriousness out of the thread, but it would still be nice to have one or two funny ones every nwo and again. (not too often, for reason above)

Agression, Destruction.
    Meowstic is officially mine!

I've currently sent in one to each mod, and I'll probably do more. In a way, I like doing the confessions because maybe it will show people that they aren't as alone as they might feel.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    I'm kinda glad I am not living on campus for college this year. I couldn't live with half of these shitheads
    what makes them so bad in your eyes?

Page 1247 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 247114711971237124312441245124612471248124912501251125712971347 ... LastLast