Page 864 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 764814854860861862863864865866867868874914964 ... LastLast
Results 21,576 to 21,600 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Yeah, that is basically true. I don't really know a lot of middle-stage starters that are REALLY great, though. For me, Dewott proved less useful (to scale) than Oshawott had, but that may also be because I evolved him at, or just before, Castelia Gym. That or maybe it just always seems like the longest stage. Except with Croconaw.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Cifala View Post
    actually wartortle was terrible
    omg hurt

In other news the Mechromancer was released, so now I'm going to return to Pandora and bro it up with a giant robot, aka my dream in life.

Giant robots? Count me i-- wait, Borderlands 2. ****. Guess I need money. Anyone want to buy a kidney?

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    Giant robots? Count me i-- wait, Borderlands 2. ****. Guess I need money. Anyone want to buy a kidney?
    *raises hand*
    Was just thinking about changing my Charizard's diet :|

BOOOORED. And sick to death of school already. Thank Mew it's graduation year.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Hey, i'm making a series of levels on an app for the dsi called mario vs dk minis march again. if anyone is interested in playing these levels, come to my profile and comment. the level were well thought out and are interesting
    join t-flare

http://t-flare.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Cifala View Post
    actually wartortle was terrible
    Blasphemy, Wartortle is the best pokemon ever. Repent.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    And yeah, I did think that PBX was a lot weirder than I thought it would be, even after Letur-Lefr. Still though, since it's John Frusciante, I don't, like, listen to the sounds themselves, but the music he's making, if that makes any sort of sense. All of his albums are extremely different superficially, but seem to actually be pretty alike, at least to me (well, The Empyrean was kind of different thematically, and probably Niandra LaDes and Smile from the Streets, too). I was honestly reminded a lot of To Record Only Water for Ten Days when listening to it. Walls and Doors was way more 'normal' for sure, though; I didn't realize that it was released beforehand.

But musically, PBX was plain strange, what with all the rapping and really harsh electronic sounds. I mean, I guess A Sphere in the Heart of Silence was kinda similar with the sounds, but this was just... I don't know, kinda harsher, because the sounds changed so frequently and suddenly, or... something. And fangirl or not, I did like it. Though I have to admit, too, that it might be hard for John Frusciante to do any wrong by me.
    It makes sense. I do the same, more or less. Hmmm, if I really had to compare PBX to one of his older LPs, I think A Sphere in the Heart of Silence would be the closest for me. And yeah, he put a link to a Walls and Doors download on his official site something like a couple of weeks before PBX's release date.

Yeah it sounds like an amalgamation of so many things, there are some moments that stand out because they are VERY familiar sounds, but they are buried deep in experimental music. Haha, sometimes I feel liking an artist this much kind of blinds me to his weaknesses, and takes away my ability to objectively analyze his music. Not complaining though.

Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    Is SGG still a masturbating lunatic?
    Yes, but I'm not allowed to post about it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    omg hurt

In other news the Mechromancer was released, so now I'm going to return to Pandora and bro it up with a giant robot, aka my dream in life.
    -Borderlands 2
    -New Skyrim DLC
    -More TF2 updates
    -Black/White 2
    -Dishonored

I need more money.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    omg hurt

I couldn't figure out a softer way to ask this, so time for a blunt question. Why are people excited to play as the Mecromancer? She is there for inexperienced players unfamiliar with the blands 1 & 2. Giant robot companion aside, wouldn't playing her skill trees be incredibly boring?
    Beware children and heed Uncle Lutz, lest these devious feminists obliterate you:

Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    There are a few feminists out there with such a extreme view in terms of wiping out men that it matches the Nazi's movement of seeing a lower class and or being utterly genocidal.

-Borderlands 2
    -New Skyrim DLC
    -More TF2 updates
    -Black/White 2
    -Dishonored

I need more money.
    GET A PC.

And just buy B/W 2

-Borderlands 2
    -New Skyrim DLC
    -More TF2 updates
    -Black/White 2
    -Dishonored

I need more money.
    XCOM, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, Assassins Creed 3, AC: Liberation and then next month Persona 4: The Golden and PS: Battle Royal...... I wish I had more money right now.

bel9 (can't be assed to quote since time gaps): In this case, I think when you said "_____ aside," you meant "To answer my own question: _____."

The usual links

I have never taken a picture of myself in a mirror. What's the appeal?
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Kanye, get outta JB's bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Kanye, get outta JB's bathroom.
    Man, I would sooooo sig-quote this if I had room. XDD

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    I have never taken a picture of myself in a mirror. What's the appeal?
    duckie faces are all the rage I hear

so I'm not studying for an anatomy test right now aren't I a rebel !1!1!1!!!!11!1!!1!1!-!-!1!1!1!1!1!1!!2!2!2!/!/!!/!2
    oopsie

Quote Originally Posted by bel9 View Post
    I couldn't figure out a softer way to ask this, so time for a blunt question. Why are people excited to play as the Mecromancer? She is there for inexperienced players unfamiliar with the blands 1 & 2. Giant robot companion aside, wouldn't playing her skill trees be incredibly boring?
    Because
    Chicks
    Dig
    Giant
    Robots.

Or at least I do. ;___;
    Anyways, my Zero playthrough was frustrating and pretty dull. My Gunzerker, however, was so much more exciting, and the Mechromancer is right on par with him. I'm enjoying myself so much, its fantastic.
    Like, in most games I always play some sort of sneak/assassin character, I can't get away from it. That's why I went with Zero; I really liked Mordecai in Borderlands, so I thought hey, Zero should be p cool.
    But no.
    I had an awful time. It felt like a chore to just pick it up and play, I'm not even considering doing his Second playthrough.
    With Salvador and Gaige, though, I can finally let go of my love for sneaking around and just blow things up with little concern for my own safety.
    With a wonderful robot companion.
    It's the best of both worlds.
    Last edited by ArmorAndonomon; 10th October 2012 at 5:32 AM.

hahaha @ the reference

okay. I was just curious.

Based on your experience with Zero, I'm glad I decided not to go with stealth. I finally got to play over this past weekend with my friend. He already reached the levelcap with his Gunzerker, so he is playing Axton and I'm Maya. It's been pretty fun so far. I just wish I could play more. Though blands 1 was probably one of the best purchases I made for xbox 360, I probably won't buy blands 2 for some time. My xbox just went "E 74" on me again (it was supposed to be fixed).

Also, apparently for those of you 360 players who missed all the cool stuff gearbox gave away through pre-orders, if you know someone with the content, you can access it through their console. Wasn't expecting that when I played with my friend. It was a nice surprise.
    Beware children and heed Uncle Lutz, lest these devious feminists obliterate you:

Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    There are a few feminists out there with such a extreme view in terms of wiping out men that it matches the Nazi's movement of seeing a lower class and or being utterly genocidal.

I don't have bw2 yet, are they worth it?

Yes. If you like playing Pokemon, anyway.

(Also loving the Megas XLR poster added in my ArmorA.)

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    I don't have bw2 yet, are they worth it?
    Yes. Currently just beat the third GL, Burgh, and it's probably been one of my favorite Pokemon games to play so far.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Please look at my signature.

That is how I make dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal View Post
    Please look at my signature.

That is how I make dinner.
    I didn't know you were a woman
    oopsie

Page 864 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 764814854860861862863864865866867868874914964 ... LastLast