Page 1143 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 143104310931133113911401141114211431144114511461147115311931243 ... LastLast
Results 28,551 to 28,575 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

12 phones in 2 years? Wow.

Even I tend to keep my electronics longer than that. I can't seem to make my laptops last longer than 2 years, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    You mean this one, right?

If it's real, holy ****. If it's a bootleg, it's a cool-looking bootleg.
    Its real, its oh so real. Always creeped me out as a kid, like who are these weirdos?!

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    picked up an iPhone 5 yesterday. Didnt wanna leave Android but 12 phone in 2 years is a hard pill to swallow, so I had to say bye.

B
    Damn son. I change a cell phone every 3 years, not 12.
    BLAH

the title..........i can't find anything wrong with it

Ahaa, yeah that's one of my geckos. She's a bit friendlier than the other one and so is easier to handle.

I have 2. We think (but are surely not sure) that they're girls, and they've been through SO much! Ugh, they managed to get out of their viv one night and we couldn't find them for 6 months! Then one day, I was in the kitchen and heard a weird noise, looked down and there was the little one! She was so small and thin, and she'd just lost her tail before we lost her so it wasn't growing back too good because of the lack of food. She'd been living under the fridge for all that time!

The big one we found a little later (and we were desperate because we were moving house soon!) and it turns out she had gone upstairs to the bathroom and climbed in with all the pipes behind the toilet... So one day we put food out and suddenly she jumps straight out to eat some bugs! She was in the kitchen at this point, above the boiler. They must have been living off spiders or something. I was so upset when they were gone though, I felt awful about it and then there they were. I honestly thought I was dreaming or something...

So anyway lately they've started fighting..the big one keeps attacking the little one so we had to separate them. I guess they're just getting older

Black 2 FC:
    2452 4122 3003

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    Its real, its oh so real. Always creeped me out as a kid, like who are these weirdos?!
    That's pretty cool. It's really a strange image, and I guess kinda clashes with perceptions of the Beatles, honestly, especially early on.

picked up an iPhone 5 yesterday. Didnt wanna leave Android but 12 phone in 2 years is a hard pill to swallow, so I had to say bye.

B
    Jeez. What happens to them, man?
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

if it's actually original it could be worth anywhere between $500 and $12,000
    life is
    a game

Chatot is a general now?

Good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    Twelve phones in two years, Jesus Christ.
    Do you chuck them across the room all the time, or did you just pick the cheapest android phone you saw and not read any reviews on it? Or do you get bad cases of the dropsies, like I do?
    Here's my beloved Droid 3 of two years (also enjoy my disgustingly large hands). The one day I did not have my broken, yet slightly functional, case on it, my hand decided to stop working and it fell onto a stone floor, bounced on it's corner, then slammed down face-first. It still works, obviously, just the speakers don't work anymore so I can't hear someone on the phone, and the bits of glass are coming off the screen so I knick my fingers up a bit when I use it. I just have to wait until I can afford a new phone comparable to it. Alkansdgasdg.

Ouch, that's gotta hurt. A close friend of mine majored in English and graduated a couple of years ago. She's been working the same slightly-above-minimum wage job for nearly 8 years, now. :u

Also I want to hug that gecko in your sig forever ugh.
    If you can't be using speakers, use headphones to talk to people Y/N?
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Twelve phones in two years, Jesus Christ.
    Do you chuck them across the room all the time, or did you just pick the cheapest android phone you saw and not read any reviews on it? Or do you get bad cases of the dropsies, like I do?
    Here's my beloved Droid 3 of two years (also enjoy my disgustingly large hands). The one day I did not have my broken, yet slightly functional, case on it, my hand decided to stop working and it fell onto a stone floor, bounced on it's corner, then slammed down face-first. It still works, obviously, just the speakers don't work anymore so I can't hear someone on the phone, and the bits of glass are coming off the screen so I knick my fingers up a bit when I use it. I just have to wait until I can afford a new phone comparable to it. Alkansdgasdg
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    12 phones in 2 years? Wow.

Even I tend to keep my electronics longer than that. I can't seem to make my laptops last longer than 2 years, though.
    Damn son. I change a cell phone every 3 years, not 12.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    Jeez. What happens to them, man?
    They would just fail. constant reboots and battery pulls. I even had them rooted and debloated, still didnt help. I take really good care of all my stuff but these things were just defective. it got to the point that I was getting VZW to sending me a replacement phone everyday for nearly a week.

I considered going into an SGS3 or HTC Droid DNA but the thought of more Android failures was to much to stomach.

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

the only smartphones i've owned have been the HTC desire and HTC one x. the desire's motherboard died about 6 months after i got it but they replaced it for free and then had no problems for the other 18 months. my one x's screen stopped working at one point but came back on after the battery died. the screen broke too somehow but it still works, the only thing i don't like about most android phones is the battery life
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    the only smartphones i've owned have been the HTC desire and HTC one x. the desire's motherboard died about 6 months after i got it but they replaced it for free and then had no problems for the other 18 months. my one x's screen stopped working at one point but came back on after the battery died. the screen broke too somehow but it still works, the only thing i don't like about most android phones is the battery life
    I agree, the HTC DNA had a 5" true HD screen, quad-core processor and only a 2020mAh battery....that is tiny

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)

Am I the only one who doesn't have a smartphone?
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

Yes, you're absolutely the only one.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

My mom has a phone.

I had a Windows Phone for awhile, but now that's been passed off to my mom since she wanted to "get into the 21st century." I now have an iPhone 4S which has served me well for almost a year, but I'm starting to have problems with it. Freezing up, home button and lock button not working only at certain screens, randomly taking screenshots, lagging sometimes... the works, haha. I've been meaning to get it to an AT&T store for about a week now.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    I had a Windows Phone for awhile, but now that's been passed off to my mom since she wanted to "get into the 21st century." I now have an iPhone 4S which has served me well for almost a year, but I'm starting to have problems with it. Freezing up, home button and lock button not working only at certain screens, randomly taking screenshots, lagging sometimes... the works, haha. I've been meaning to get it to an AT&T store for about a week now.
    So a soft reset and see if that fixes it.

B

They would just fail. constant reboots and battery pulls. I even had them rooted and debloated, still didnt help. I take really good care of all my stuff but these things were just defective. it got to the point that I was getting VZW to sending me a replacement phone everyday for nearly a week.

I considered going into an SGS3 or HTC Droid DNA but the thought of more Android failures was to much to stomach.

B
    You must have really bad luck with Androids. I've never had that many problems.

I've only had one problem with my android and its the battery life.
    Oh and sometimes the screen won't let me type stuff so I have to wait like 15 minutes, but this is quite rare.
    oopsie

I've 99 problems, but an android phone ain't one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    You must have really bad luck with Androids. I've never had that many problems.
    I am guessing so, but my wife went through more phones than I did and she also had android. Neither one of us were rough with them. I actually thing it was Moto's fault. To much time and money spent on making the next device and not enough on R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    I've 99 problems, but an android phone ain't one.
    LOL! me to now! The iPhone 5 is a smooth phone. LTE is faster than the wifi I have at work, the screen is amazing and the new drop down status bar is a much needed improvement on iOS.

B

I have fever right now...

I can trade:

You're probably the only one with that, too.

*walks on the lonely road*

I can trade:

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    If you can't be using speakers, use headphones to talk to people Y/N?
    The headphone jack hasn't worked for about 6 months, actually; going with a headset was my first idea as well, but I kinda need a working headphone jack for that. :u Fortunately, a friend of mine just upgraded to the iPhone 5, so he's sending me his 4s, which should be here today or tomorrow. I'm kinda wary of changing over to iOS/a phone without a physical keyboard after this long, but I need a phone, so.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDeoxys View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't have a smartphone?
    If you are still in high school, there is pretty much no need for you to have one.

B
    That's just some awful luck there, broski. In her last few months of life, the only problems I've had with my Droid 3 (aside from, well, the obvious one) were random reboots. Other than that, as long as I wasn't using any resource-heavy apps, my battery life was pretty good, somewhere around a day or so.

Yikes. I hope you got some of those things cheaper or as replacements or etc.

Mine has a few problems where the memory card corrupts itself once in a while. I don't know exactly what's causing that, but I barely use my phone, either.

If you are still in high school, there is pretty much no need for you to have one.
    Thank you for finally saying it. But this applies to a fair number of other gadgets, too. But hey, that's just one person's opinion.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Page 1143 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 143104310931133113911401141114211431144114511461147115311931243 ... LastLast