Page 1175 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 175107511251165117111721173117411751176117711781179118512251275 ... LastLast
Results 29,351 to 29,375 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #29351
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Creeping on your boyfriend
    Posts
    1,492

    Default

    I like lets plays when they actually explain the mechanics of the game.

    but since they're mostly terrible jokes (see PewDiePie) they aren't really worth my time.

  2. #29352
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    have you ever heard a bug fart?
    I hate when a bug farts on my scarf
    I want to barf
    hopefully I didn't eat syrup (pronounced with an accent - "sarp")

  3. #29353
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cornRow View Post
    have you ever heard a bug fart?
    I hate when a bug farts on my scarf
    I want to barf
    hopefully I didn't eat syrup (pronounced with an accent - "sarp")
    *claps*
    good poem

    i have a sonnet

        Spoiler:- poem:

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  4. #29354
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    dope boy
    Posts
    2,273

    Default

    Senior year is incredible guys look at all of this WORK
    maybe it's because we mod smart people and smart people tend to share a lot of the same characteristics.....

    your average spp user

  5. #29355
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rainy Laverre City
    Posts
    5,173

    Default

    Just found out I got into the National Honors Society today. Now I can finally put my service projects into action.

    Come join the my Pokémon Clubs!

  6. #29356
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Posts
    1,123

    Default

    why is this threads name pokemon related now

    [img]http://i42.*******.com/4rtd0g.png[/img]

  7. #29357
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    575

    Default

    because somebody changed it to that. Good enough?

  8. #29358
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    310

    Default

    yes that is good enough

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  9. #29359

    Default

    I'm really digging the minimalist thread title; it really classes up the joint.

  10. #29360
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    983

    Default

    i agree completely
    i know you'd do
    no harm to me

  11. #29361
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,137

    Default

    I disagree completely.

  12. #29362
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    As legit as a Shiny Reshiram
    Posts
    699

    Default

    So I assume everyone's heard about those explosions by now. I think the Boston one was tragic as well, but... damn, the Texas one caused a mushroom cloud and destroyed like 100 homes surrounding it, including a school. I'll be extremely surprised if the Texas one wasn't caused intentionally, personally.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 has been confirmed!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

  13. #29363
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile Master View Post
    So I assume everyone's heard about those explosions by now. I think the Boston one was tragic as well, but... damn, the Texas one caused a mushroom cloud and destroyed like 100 homes surrounding it, including a school. I'll be extremely surprised if the Texas one wasn't caused intentionally, personally.
    this sort of stuff happens with (unfortunate) regularity, places full of machinery and such often have disastrous complications
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rial_disasters

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    I disagree completely.
    because your lame
    i know you'd do
    no harm to me

  14. #29364
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    dope boy
    Posts
    2,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile Master View Post
    So I assume everyone's heard about those explosions by now. I think the Boston one was tragic as well, but... damn, the Texas one caused a mushroom cloud and destroyed like 100 homes surrounding it, including a school. I'll be extremely surprised if the Texas one wasn't caused intentionally, personally.
    uh no this happened at a fertilizer plant
    which many fertilizers use volatile compounds that are known for being common ingredients for homemade bombs.

    It sounds like a horrific accident, not a intentional disaster. Plus this happened late at night when the plant wasn't under constant watch. If this REALLY was a terroist act it would have been enacted in broad daylight, where more people would have been "under the gun".
    maybe it's because we mod smart people and smart people tend to share a lot of the same characteristics.....

    your average spp user

  15. #29365
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    8,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    I disagree completely.
    I also disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I knew the euro crisis got out of hand but this is ridiculous, its gotten to the point were people want a part time job in a video game.

  16. #29366
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    i agree completely
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    I disagree completely.
    I think both sides have merits in their sound reasoning and well-articulated conclusions.

  17. #29367
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    722

    Default

    this thread has changed its name more than Puff Daddy, P Diddy, Diddy Sprinkles....whatever the **** his name is

    B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

    Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

    Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229


  18. #29368
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fluster Cluck, NJ
    Posts
    8,717

    Default

    thread should called people keep commenting on the damn title thread

  19. #29369
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    uh no this happened at a fertilizer plant

    I guess that fertilizer caused some explosive growth

        Spoiler:- oh god that was terrible:

  20. #29370
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,022

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Just found out I got into the National Honors Society today. Now I can finally put my service projects into action.
    You don't see too many successful people posting on sppf these days. Congrats.

    清順(トンボ)
    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13


  21. #29371
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,577

    Default

    ^ Controversial post in a controversially titled thread
    [img]http://i37.*******.com/kaqkj7.jpg[/img]
    Nostalgic banner made by Team Brushfire (probably not even an active member anymore)
    Last.fm

  22. #29372
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Luminoise City
    Posts
    310

    Default

    n o

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  23. #29373

    Default

    Yes, finally, the title is changing. I thank you, mysterious mod who is doing that.


  24. #29374
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Black City, Unova
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Who keeps changing the title?
    I'm awesome

  25. #29375

    Default

    I ask that myself. Probably Kirby, I guess.


Page 1175 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 175107511251165117111721173117411751176117711781179118512251275 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •