Page 1273 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 273117312231263126912701271127212731274127512761277128313231373 ... LastLast
Results 31,801 to 31,825 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

No cat can compare to a dingo, now let's see how long it takes for someone to pick that up.

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

All this dog talk makes me miss my dogs. They were all the most chill animals. Our German Shepherd was so chill we called her construction dog because she would just lounge in the driveway while my step dad used his saws and stuff to cut wood and shape cabinets for our house he remodeled. Dogs raised by a loving but stern owner turn out to be amazing companions.

For my part, I'll stick to the always superior felidae family.
    But everyone knows Lillipup serves you better than the cat. >:[

I have a dog - he's a whippet and kinda dumb, but he's still loveable. Actually came close to losing him twice last year - first a car accident when we were on holiday, and then a double dog attack on the beach. =/ He's somehow survived those pretty much fine in the end, but he's certainly been expensive.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

life is
    a game

that cat's got nothing on my cat i'm sorry
    life is
    a game

my cat eats bacon though

every cat and little dog ive ever lived with or that my family members have had has been really mean, annoying as ****, or both. i'll stick to big dogs. my mom's current one is a huge fluffy chow chow that pretends she's scary but really runs away and hides whenever a new person comes over.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Your not the only one who had to deal with annoying dogs.
    My boy got two dogs (Pitt/Labrador) and there so Ed. Like Jesus theses dogs seriously needs HELP!!!!!
    And normally Labrador are suppose to be smart dogs. o_Oo_Oo_O

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon1998Ash View Post
    My boy got two dogs (Pitt/Labrador) and there so Ed.
    what
    life is
    a game

I'm now obsessed with shipping myself with cartoon characters, I need help!

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post

So would I. <3

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    what
    Basically what im trying to say is that my friend who's a guy has two dogs which is a Labrador mixed with a Pitbull, and those two guys are Ed which is Slang for Retarded.

Get It?

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Haha, many of my friends would agree with that statement XD I've always had the impression I'm the only one of my class who actually likes dogs. But I also like cats. Used to have 2 of 'em... and I still miss them.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Kittens are cute, but cats can become uncute very quickly once they start growing. Dogs on the other hand, as long as they aren't something like a chihuahua stay cute. Plus they are usually very affectionate and love to play. Cats lay there and do nothing.

Though our current dog gets really depressed if he isn't outside constantly.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

My cat is incredibly active and loves to play around. She's pretty much a dog in a cat's body.

Dog and Cats are fun to have around and all, but I don't think I should ever own one. It's pretty stressful anddemanding to have a pet, at least if you want to take care of one properly. I don't think I can handle it. But on the other hand all those animals in shelter makes me kind of sad.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

My dad bought a dog for my sister around 3 years ago, and I straight up said "I want nothing to do with it. It will be your guys' dog because tbh I'm not ready for the responsibility that comes with it" and my dad was like ok right?

Little **** loves me the most. He got sick right before I moved. I wonder if he could tell that I was leaving or something.

Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    No cat can compare to the yessness that is the Siberian Husky
    Those are really beautiful dogs, yeah. =D

Huskies and german shepherds are my favorite kinds of dogs. Maybe akitas; they look nice but I've never come into contact with one. I don't much like small dogs. =s

Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
    But everyone knows Lillipup serves you better than the cat. >:[
    Just Purrloin. Pokémon's most powerful critter to date is feline in nature. And gets two mega evolutions to boot. The Pokéfolks know what's what.

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    Kittens are cute, but cats can become uncute very quickly once they start growing. Dogs on the other hand, as long as they aren't something like a chihuahua stay cute. Plus they are usually very affectionate and love to play. Cats lay there and do nothing.

woot21 out dawgs
    See, it doesn't work that way for me. I tend to think cats - of all ages - take the lion's share of cuteness. And the fact that cats frequently leave you alone is a plus for me. Dogs are just too eager and energetic, they're exhausting. I like my dependents independent, thanks. A cat gives the impression it's your equal, at least in attitude. Dogs give the impression they're hanging on your every word and action.

My mom's best friend has a daschund mix, a fairly big and heavy dog called Ginger. I can't tell you how many times that mutt's long nose poked me in the eyes as she tried to lick my face. Only thing more dangerous would have been a pet swordfish, for cripe's sakes. Her cat, Allie, though, was a creampuff. They just had to put her down a few days ago.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    My dad bought a dog for my sister around 3 years ago, and I straight up said "I want nothing to do with it. It will be your guys' dog because tbh I'm not ready for the responsibility that comes with it" and my dad was like ok right?

Little **** loves me the most. He got sick right before I moved. I wonder if he could tell that I was leaving or something.
    lol he probably sensed your attitude and wanted to change it X3

And yeah, I think that is quite possible. Animals often do know a lot more than we give them credit for, because they pick up on clues about what happens around them.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    Dog and Cats are fun to have around and all, but I don't think I should ever own one. It's pretty stressful anddemanding to have a pet, at least if you want to take care of one properly. I don't think I can handle it. But on the other hand all those animals in shelter makes me kind of sad.
    Cat are pretty independent. The most work you'll have to do is change the litter box or get fresh water. Both of which are made easier with items that are on the market now like self cleaning boxes and water dishes with filters.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post
    I'm now obsessed with shipping myself with cartoon characters, I need help!
    that depends who it is
    Last edited by Jb; 29th September 2013 at 2:13 AM.

my cat does all his business outside B) i just have to feed him, give him water and the occasional cuddle. he is so rad he even has a way into and out of the house when all the doors are shut
    life is
    a game

"Mo"ltres, "Z"apdos, "Art"icuno
    Mozart
    Mind = blow

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    that depends who it is
    I need serious help because it's Latias, know any good psychologists?

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post
    I need serious help because it's Latias, know any good psychologists?
    just embrace it

Page 1273 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 273117312231263126912701271127212731274127512761277128313231373 ... LastLast