Page 128 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 28781181241251261271281291301311321381782281128 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #3176
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    AZ CARDINAL NATION
    Posts
    774

    Default

    I may want this game!
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!



    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

  2. #3177
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Reality and Dreams.
    Posts
    1,111

    Default

    So how good do you think it will be? I'm so glad I got a 3DS in time... ^^; hehe

    Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link



  3. #3178
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,694

    Default

    I didn't like the 3DS. I use my DS Lite n__n

  4. #3179
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,116

    Default

    Despite the 3DS being better in every way.

  5. #3180
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    AZ CARDINAL NATION
    Posts
    774

    Default

    I love the 3ds! It is awesome. Getting mario on release day!
    FEAR THE WRATH OF THE MIGHTY WALREIN WHO IS MINE!



    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    Again, N believed he would thrash your ass with his dragon, thus winning the ultimate duel of death and crap between truth and ideals. He had no idea that you would pull your own dragon out of the ass he expected to thrash.

  6. #3181
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Reality and Dreams.
    Posts
    1,111

    Default

    What's everyone's fav. type of chicken to eat?
    Mine is Teriyaki! Settle down JB08045 we already know you love all kinds of chicken... ahahahahah

    Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link



  7. #3182
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,116

    Default

    Honey or Stir fry chicken is the best. lol

  8. #3183
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Nottingham, England.
    Posts
    1,317

    Default

    I like fresh chicken with slight pepper and herbs. And BBQ on occasion.

    Just a quick question.

    Do you guys think that the british police should be allowed to use carry weapons such as guns?

  9. #3184
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    9,116

    Default

    American police do it, so I don't see why not, it's part of their isn't it?

  10. #3185
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Amid vast pastures.
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Do you guys think that the british police should be allowed to use carry weapons such as guns?
    "Stop! In the name of law!"

    "...Or what?"

    But then again, those hats they wear could do some serious damage.

  11. #3186
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Santos, San Andreas
    Posts
    737

    Default

    My favorite type of chicken? Kentucky fried. Mmm...KFC...

    British cops should be allowed to carry guns for self-protection imo.

  12. #3187
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Celadon City, Den of Vice
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    Despite the 3DS being better in every way.
    Except battery life. To be fair at least the 3DS battery doesn't wear out from overcharging.

    I don't see any reason to buy a 3DS right now. Mario and Pokemon games are fun and all but I don't see any third party games which are worth buying yet. (a few of the good games are ports of games I already own)

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Nidoking~ View Post
    Do you guys think that the british police should be allowed to use carry weapons such as guns?
    I find it funny how British police can't carry a pistol, but British Airport Security get automatic weapons. Spraying bullets into a crowd of innocent people is never a good idea.

    To answer the question, it depends on how often crimials use guns.
    Last edited by Zazie; 8th November 2011 at 3:50 PM.

    Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/


  13. #3188
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Behind the aura
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewhinifier View Post
    British cops should be allowed to carry guns for self-protection imo.
    What some people itt don't seem to understand is that British police really don't need guns, considering that gun crime in the UK is really scarce. In a country that has one of the lowest gun crime rates in the world, police don't need to go to that extent for protection. The most common form of homicide is probably knife crime, why a policeman would need a gun for that- I do not know.

    Knowing this, you can kinda say that it's better off having strict gun legislation, and you can also see how stupid it is for certain americants to jump so quickly to condone gun-use.
    Last edited by Geekachu; 8th November 2011 at 4:02 PM.
    Running for the thrill of it

  14. #3189
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,694

    Default

    Shot on everything that moves! Just like my brother while playing GTA xD
    No, but the police should have some sort of weapon though. Tazers, maybe

  15. #3190
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Behind the aura
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    British police do use taser guns when they're dealing with batshit crazy gypsies or whatever.

    They only employ the use of other guns if it's something serious, but even then it's not just an average policeman who uses them. I think it's better that way.
    Running for the thrill of it

  16. #3191
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Santos, San Andreas
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    What some people itt don't seem to understand is that British police really don't need guns, considering that gun crime in the UK is really scarce. In a country that has one of the lowest gun crime rates in the world, police don't need to go to that extent for protection. The most common form of homicide is probably knife crime, why a policeman would need a gun for that- I do not know.

    Knowing this, you can kinda say that it's better off having strict gun legislation, and you can also see how stupid it is for certain americants to jump so quickly to condone gun-use.
    I did think about that, don't worry...

    Ik the US has the highest amount of gun-related crimes, it's just a little weird that we get all this yet every where else ppl are about as enthusiastic about guns as we are, if Michael Moore's Bowling for Columbine is correct.

    It makes one wonder, how is the US so violent? Diet? Lifestyle? Who knows, there's multiple causes...

  17. #3192
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    The Ocean
    Posts
    1,285

    Default

    Sorry to hear that Jenny, I lost a cat too, he didnt have to be put down but he ran away from home an I assume he died, he was old and was sick at the time. My dog had to beput down though so I know how you feel. Losing a pet is so hard.

  18. #3193
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    confirmed. Sending Supplies.
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    Knowing this, you can kinda say that it's better off having strict gun legislation, and you can also see how stupid it is for certain americants to jump so quickly to condone gun-use.
    Hey, mind laying off the "americants" (I know you wanted to throw a u in there instead of an a) and being a little fair to those of us who are both American and not gun crazy? It's like if I decided one day that all English people were chavs and I was going to insult them accordingly. It's very cool that you've taught us a bit about the incidence of gun violence in the UK, but you kind of lorded it over us and simultaneously insulted a lot of people just because they happened to be born somewhere.

    Thankfully, I know enough British people to know that they aren't all arrogant and judgmental, just you are.

  19. #3194
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Posts
    1,125

    Default

    Have any of you fools played Mother 3/Earthbound?

    [img]http://i42.*******.com/4rtd0g.png[/img]

  20. #3195
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shuam View Post
    Have any of you fools played Mother 3/Earthbound?
    Yeah, baby! *fanboys all over the place*
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

  21. #3196
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant6 View Post
    oh wow you sound like more of a tool than usual
    Oh, I'm totally a tool. I like to screw, you can't wrench me away from my laptop, and I always feel like it's hammer time.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

  22. #3197
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant6 View Post
    PLEB DETECtED
    Ohhhhhhhh, now I get it. You're back.
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

  23. #3198
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant6 View Post
    here we go again
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTAAsCNK7RA
    Formerly known as Jigglychu.

  24. #3199
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Behind the aura
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Divisible by Waffle View Post
    Hey, mind laying off the "americants" (I know you wanted to throw a u in there instead of an a) and being a little fair to those of us who are both American and not gun crazy? It's like if I decided one day that all English people were chavs and I was going to insult them accordingly. It's very cool that you've taught us a bit about the incidence of gun violence in the UK, but you kind of lorded it over us and simultaneously insulted a lot of people just because they happened to be born somewhere.

    Thankfully, I know enough British people to know that they aren't all arrogant and judgmental, just you are.
    You know your whole moaning/branding-me-as-arrogant session is rendered completely invalid by the fact that I said 'certain americants', which does not pertain to the whole population and therefore should not offend ethical nuts as such as yourself. Better luck next time!
    Running for the thrill of it

  25. #3200
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    confirmed. Sending Supplies.
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Hey, my school band played that song. :O

    Also, I was just offended that you branded us *all* "amiercants," and saying that certain ones among that already unsavory population were gun crazy.

    Have fun!

Page 128 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 28781181241251261271281291301311321381782281128 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •