Page 1347 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 347124712971337134313441345134613471348134913501351135713971447 ... LastLast
Results 33,651 to 33,675 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

..... Beards? No? Okay.

The last time I shaved was 6 months ago, I decided to just let my beard grow. I can pull off the hobo look really well......

Go for the ZZ Top look.

In Pokemon news, I got my first legit shiny after a surprisingly small amount of Sweet Scent grinding!
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Cool beans! Murkrow is a neat shiny to have.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    a combination of both is best but length is very important
    Safety first!

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    Go for the ZZ Top look.

In Pokemon news, I got my first legit shiny after a surprisingly small amount of Sweet Scent grinding!
    Congrats man! I was super spoiled with my Soulsilver with ecountering shiny unown x and meowth within a week of each other. But since then it has been a drought! Oh well, whenever I finally get my finances in order I can get myself a 3ds xl and X.

Murkrow is easily in my top five Pokemon in general, too. So, I'm really happy with the direction this has been going.

Plus, it broke up the monotony of level grinding Wonder Trade-acquired Pokemon to 100 and posting them to GTS for Xerneas/Yveltal.

So far, it's worked twice this gen. Last gen it helped me gather up a decent amount of legends so I could have my full set of 649 in box.

The usual links

Yeah I got the dex complete in Soulsilver but then as I was sending pokemon over to black.. I quickly realized that I fully evolved everything.. So it's almost like I did everything for nothing.. Still haven't gone back and tried because of the effort.. Might want to start completely over in X whenever I get it.

It takes some doing. I would say that it actually took me a good 700 hours spread across at least four Pokemon games to actually gather that up on White, then another 20+ hours to get about 600 wild junk mons in B2, then a little while to breed up a few things again that I forgot to.

Yeah. It takes forever.

The usual links

Go for the ZZ Top look.

Now that you mention ZZ Top I think I might go for the Frank Beard look.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    Now that you mention ZZ Top I think I might go for the Frank Beard look.
    I always found it really funny that he was the one who didn't have a beard, out of the three of them.

Arguably, I'm very easily amused.

The usual links

It takes some doing. I would say that it actually took me a good 700 hours spread across at least four Pokemon games to actually gather that up on White, then another 20+ hours to get about 600 wild junk mons in B2, then a little while to breed up a few things again that I forgot to.

Yeah. It takes forever.
    Yeah it's just all my three stage evolution Pokémon are at their final form.. So I would have to put them in the daycare and get two eggs for the other two Pokémon. For some reason I thought that if I sent it over to the next game that I would get credit for the other two dex entries... Damn.

I always found it really funny that he was the one who didn't have a beard, out of the three of them.

Arguably, I'm very easily amused.
    I agree............

We should do a no shave contest just for the members here on Serebii forums. Don't know what kind of a prize there would be... But certainly there should be one.

Good lord, what is it with you people and facial hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    a combination of both is best but length is very important
    Safety first!

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Rather the facial hair than the collar bone fetish so

I can still have a true heart
    With a free mind
    A good life
    With a good time

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    Good lord, what is it with you people and facial hair.
    first collarbones and now facial hair
    EDIT: goddamnit moogles beat me to the punch
    "Signature Strike 1 - Sig image is wider than 600 pixels. Removed." WELL DANG

ignorance is bliss winkface
    now im gone winkface

Collar bone fetish? What goes on in this thread?

neckbeards and collar bone fetishes are gross and everyone on sppf is disgusting what is worng with you eople

this is me on sppf most of the time. so don't send me small questions. send them to kreis :)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

I don't pop my collar I pop my collarbone.
    The average person after entering #spp-misc
    3DS Friend Code 4656-5949-1831

Are we still talking about No Shave November and bullshit "cancer awareness" gimmicks? Because I could totally get on my soapbox right now.

i tried to get on it and no one listened so mabe people wil listen to u so get on it broooooettttte

this is me on sppf most of the time. so don't send me small questions. send them to kreis :)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Gimmicks? Do you believe that the proceeds don't benefit research?

Guys I am totally growing a pedo mustache to go towards butt cancer.
    The average person after entering #spp-misc
    3DS Friend Code 4656-5949-1831

cancer of THE BOOTY

do she got a booty
    shhe dooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Goukazaru51 View Post
    Gimmicks? Do you believe that the proceeds don't benefit research?
    Not most of the proceeds, no. Honestly, all the garbage "cancer awareness" merchandise mostly goes to benefit the companies that mass produce them, not the any sort of research. The whole month of October, for example, is all about profiting off the suffering of breast cancer sufferers. A good portion of the "charities" spend more money paying their employees than they do actually donating anything to research. (I'm looking at you, Susan G. Komen. And by "looking," I mean "side-eyeing the hell out of you.") Funding research is great, but you're much better off making a private donation rather than going through a charity. And in the case of No Shave November, how many people do you think actually donate anything to cancer research? I'm willing to bet it's not a lot.

You also know what "finding a cure" doesn't fix? People who can't fucking afford their treatments. Instead of buying a bunch of tacky decals for your car or harmful "Save the Tatas!" t-shirts, why don't *you do something that actually helps people? Start a fundraiser for someone in your community who can't afford their chemo treatments. Volunteer with your local cancer care center to drive people to and from their treatments (because once someone has sat for hours getting chemo, they literally cannot drive themselves home). Supporting research and raising awareness are all really great, but they don't help the people who are suffering right now. No amount of blue ribbons are going to drive my friend to her chemo treatments for her colon cancer. No amount of "Save Second Base" t-shirts are going help the multiple women I've seen die in the past year of breast cancer because they couldn't afford to keep up with their treatments.

I work with these people every day and I see the reality of it.

*general you

Edit: One last thing, your donation to research doesn't change the number of people whose insurance companies drop them due to them having cancer. This happens quite frequently in the U.S. and it's a death sentence for a lot of people.
    Last edited by Pesky Persian; 13th November 2013 at 7:16 AM.

Page 1347 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 347124712971337134313441345134613471348134913501351135713971447 ... LastLast