Page 227 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 1271772172232242252262272282292302312372773271227 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,675 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by jenny123 View Post
    Since were apparently talking about pokemon now, do you guys think I should do a monotype or a nuzlock challenge on mtvpearl game...
    I HATE MAKING CHOICES!
    http://www.random.org/

Click this link and you will find a Random Number Generator. Replace 100 with 2 on "Maximum". Click "Generate" and you will never have trouble choosing between these kinds of things again.

What's this Nuzlocke thing? Isn't it a pokemon?

credit: Thunderstrike Graphics Shop for the userbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    My cat walks around at night and I'm fairly sure that she's stalking me.

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Small as compared to other Pokemon, specifically. Steelix is one of the largest Pokemon. And if "cute" means anything, it doesn't apply to Steelix. If you are using a definition of "cute" that applies to Steelix, you are using a very unusual and unhelpful definition of "cute."

And I don't know if people know this or not, but discrimination based on how cute your Pokemon are is an acceptable form of discrimination. It's upheld in Poke-Supreme Court. There's a reality TV show about it on Poke-CBS.
    Damn your logic Profesco, DAMN YOUR LOGIC!

Nevermind.

credit: Thunderstrike Graphics Shop for the userbar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelatino95 View Post
    My cat walks around at night and I'm fairly sure that she's stalking me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewkachu View Post
    What's this Nuzlocke thing? Isn't it a pokemon?
    Noope. It's a way of playing the games where if one of your Pokes faints, it 'dies' (you have to release it). Oh, and you have to give them all names. Supposed to be more emotionally engaging.

Doesn't work with my awful ways of 'sacrifice weaker ones for a turn to heal up the stronger'.
    I have claimed Pokemon Emerald. U jelly?

Trololololoololololloololololllllolololololollolol olllollololololllolollolollollllolllllolololllollo lolollololoollllololollllolllolo -5 hours later- troololll Now that that's over with. I'll just observe you people.

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    Damn your logic Profesco, DAMN YOUR LOGIC!
    I teach a class on Profescian Logic at the learning annex Saturdays from 5 to 9. Stop by sometime.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Galvantula or Zebstrika? Two Electric Pokemon I have in mind for an In-Game re-playthrough of White.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenCharmander View Post
    Galvantula or Zebstrika? Two Electric Pokemon I have in mind for an In-Game re-playthrough of White.
    Galvantula's awesome, yo. I found the hard way that it's not really worth raising a ridiculously weak Blitzle to a so-so electric zebra unicorn (awesome concept, horrible stats)

Galvantula, it's much faster.

My Blitzle-which I already caught, actually is pretty decent and knows Thunderbolt- I traded him to my Black and thaught him the move. Galvantula is part Bug, which is more a bad than a good, so...I dunno, I'm stopped.

What's the HP of each one?

They're both awfully frail, but Galvantula has a better movepool (on the special side, at least, which is the only side you should be using it with). And CompoundEyes Thunder. I'd go with the bug.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Okay...I'll breed a Joltik from my Black and trade the egg into White to get it early!

Bug as a typing has always been...*interesting* from the start. I just have wonderful memories of my little zebra fainting whenever I wanted to train it. It started to survive more than one hit when it finally evolved but still. So far I've had no trouble with Galvantula with nice speed and all. Just stay away from those nasty rock/ground or fire types

Edit: Herpderp, I'm so slow that you decided while I was typing :P. That's probably smart

Okay, but I'm ALSO pondering Leavanny or Sawsbuck?

Ironically, this site has kind of ruined Pokemon for me. I used to not care about IVs and natures and crap, but now I can't play through the game without constantly thinking about them. I have yet to finish White because I got stalled before Victory Road because I couldn't get a modest Deino with Dark Pulse to finish out my team or some stupid ******** like that and stopped.

Here i go contradicting myself, but I think Sawsbuck *might* be better (I like deer, unique normal/grass type and grass/bug is just asking for a fatal fire hit)

Sawsbuck has Sap Sipper too, and a better movepool...well that sorts things out for me. It'll be Samurott, Galvantula, Krookodile, Sawsbuck, Chandelure and Unfezant.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    Ironically, this site has kind of ruined Pokemon for me. I used to not care about IVs and natures and crap, but now I can't play through the game without constantly thinking about them. I have yet to finish White because I got stalled before Victory Road because I couldn't get a modest Deino with Dark Pulse to finish out my team or some stupid ******** like that and stopped.
    Can't unshine the light of knowledge.

Better find your Blackglasses, I guess.

Robin Williams
    1951-2014

I still havent botherred to find out why IV's and natures or whatever matter :P

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    I feel the same way.

I have yet to finish White for the same reason but with a different Pokemon.
    Beware children and heed Uncle Lutz, lest these devious feminists obliterate you:

Quote Originally Posted by BigLutz View Post
    There are a few feminists out there with such a extreme view in terms of wiping out men that it matches the Nazi's movement of seeing a lower class and or being utterly genocidal.

Quote Originally Posted by Loco4Treecko View Post
    Galvantula's awesome, yo. I found the hard way that it's not really worth raising a ridiculously weak Blitzle to a so-so electric zebra unicorn (awesome concept, horrible stats)
    unfortunately I was one that raised a Zebstrika to level 43, before I realized how worthless it was and ditched it.
    gone.

Quote Originally Posted by jenny123 View Post
    I'm much too lazy really have no idea how to deal with that. Then again, I've completed every game I've had without them (probably not saying much at all, but at least I can get by)

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco
    Can't unshine the light of knowledge.

Better find your Blackglasses, I guess.
    No, you can't. But I can't even just get through the game without my team being just the way I want, so I don't even get all that postgame jazz that makes breeding and stuff easier.

And that was terrible. Just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by jenny123
    DON'T.

Quote Originally Posted by belbackinblack
    I feel the same way.

I have yet to finish White for the same reason but with a different Pokemon.
    Oh, thank God I'm not the only one!

They should make that anonymous trading center thing let you request for moves and crap like that. Then I wouldn't be in this predicament.
    Last edited by GrizzlyB; 22nd December 2011 at 4:20 AM.

Page 227 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 1271772172232242252262272282292302312372773271227 ... LastLast