Page 357 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 2573073473533543553563573583593603613674074571357 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,925 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #8901
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    The first time I was in love, the girl came and Slapped me in the face, then told the Principal on me for "Sexual harassment."

    Sixth Grade was a horrible year up until the last 2 months of it.
    dont be a rapist folks

  2. #8902
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Piltover
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deoxysxx View Post
    Well tell the tale if you want...
    If I even attempted to recount the tale, I would lose track 5 sentence's into the story.

    so that's not an option.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  3. #8903
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Reality and Dreams.
    Posts
    1,109

    Default

    Oh...well, okay. I bet Jenny is online. hehe Can't tell since she's invisible. She'll probably kill me when she sees this! But oh well. You'll never catch me coppers! Muahashahha

    Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link


  4. #8904
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Piltover
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deoxysxx View Post
    Oh...well, okay. I bet Jenny is online. hehe Can't tell since she's invisible. She'll probably kill me when she sees this! But oh well. You'll never catch me coppers! Muahashahha
    If she is, I can automatically tell that she would say something about my 6th grade female issues.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  5. #8905
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    2,592

    Default

    "6th grade female issues" just makes me think of puberty, not pre-teen love/angst. Haha.

  6. #8906
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    go away
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post
    Meh don't play pirated games.
    I know, ended up playing yellow instead
    i hate pewdiepie and you

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post

    I'm a teenage heart throb again!

  7. #8907
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Reality and Dreams.
    Posts
    1,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    If she is, I can automatically tell that she would say something about my 6th grade female issues.
    It's not Spider senses, it's Jenny senses!

    Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link


  8. #8908
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fluster Cluck, NJ
    Posts
    8,717

    Default

    What are we talking about? All I see is stuff about problems that no one cares about.

  9. #8909
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    go away
    Posts
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jb08045 View Post
    What are we talking about? All I see is stuff about problems that no one cares about.
    Love. That is our topic.
    i hate pewdiepie and you

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Sapphire Sceptile~ View Post

    I'm a teenage heart throb again!

  10. #8910
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a pinapple under the sea
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    The first time I was in love, the girl came and Slapped me in the face, then told the Principal on me for "Sexual harassment."

    Sixth Grade was a horrible year up until the last 2 months of it.
    Are you trying to say that you were "in love" at the age of 12?
    Quote Originally Posted by deoxysxx View Post
    Awww. Poor Autismic. Why did she do that?
    it's because he's autistic

    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    Thats a story that would last about 7 months if somethingsomethingiaccidentlybackapacedtherestofth equote.
    You're acting just like es7 was yesterday, it's obvious that you want to tell the story but want people to ask you about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    If I even attempted to recount the tale, I would lose track 5 sentence's into the story.

    so that's not an option.
    you're doing it again

    Quote Originally Posted by deoxysxx View Post
    Oh...well, okay. I bet Jenny is online. hehe Can't tell since she's invisible. She'll probably kill me when she sees this! But oh well. You'll never catch me coppers! Muahashahha
    What the **** do I have to do with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Autismic View Post
    If she is, I can automatically tell that she would say something about my 6th grade female issues.
    nailed it

    Quote Originally Posted by deoxysxx View Post
    It's not Spider senses, it's Jenny senses!
    How did I come up again?

  11. #8911
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,939

    Default

    How did I come up again?
    cos you're a girl on the internet (albeit a stupid one) and this thread is a hive of fat, hormonal teenage males and because you reply to and thrive from the attention

  12. #8912
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Piltover
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenny123 View Post

    How did I come up again?
    He's obviously Hitting on you.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  13. #8913
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Potato
    Posts
    1,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshYEAH View Post
    cos you're a girl on the internet (albeit a stupid one) and this thread is a hive of fat, hormonal teenage males and because you reply to and thrive from the attention
    I agree with this statement.

  14. #8914
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    2,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenny123 View Post
    How did I come up again?
    Probably because of that weird story Autismic posted a while back about him falling in love with you.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

  15. #8915
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Piltover
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Money902 View Post
    Probably because of that weird story Autismic posted a while back about him falling in love with you.
    ...

    I never posted such a story.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  16. #8916
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Reality and Dreams.
    Posts
    1,109

    Default

    The Spider senses, Jenny senses thing was a joke!

    ****, I knew she would be here! ><

    Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link


  17. #8917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshYEAH View Post
    cos you're a girl on the internet (albeit a stupid one) and this thread is a hive of fat, hormonal teenage males and because you reply to and thrive from the attention
    Don't we all know Jenny123 is just another Ethan alt like "Kate" was……..

  18. #8918
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a pinapple under the sea
    Posts
    504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Don't we all know Jenny123 is just another Ethan alt like "Kate" was……..
    Oh god I laughed so hard at this!

  19. #8919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jenny123 View Post
    Oh god I laughed so hard at this!
    Nice seeing you again Ethan…………..well not really……..

  20. #8920
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    In a pinapple under the sea
    Posts
    504

    Default

    You are kidding... Right?

  21. #8921
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,786

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Don't we all know Jenny123 is just another Ethan alt like "Kate" was……..
    Why don't you just post in the games forum or something? Nobody is really interested to hear what you have to say plus you're a whiny brat that blocks any reputable user who posts on your profile and thinks Sinnoh Champion would make a good mod in Misc. lmao.

  22. #8922
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Don't we all know Jenny123 is just another Ethan alt like "Kate" was……..
    lmao

  23. #8923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal View Post
    Why don't you just post in the games forum or something? Nobody is really interested to hear what you have to say plus you're a whiny brat that blocks any reputable user who posts on your profile and thinks Sinnoh Champion would make a good mod in Misc. lmao.
    Yeah, everyone knows a troll with spiderman and the flash bumping and grinding in his sig makes him a reputable user

    and FYI, it's called making your profile private, which was apparently appropriate since you have nothing better to do with your life than troll about and read through my entire VM history…….some life you have…...

  24. #8924
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    The Veldt.
    Posts
    5,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Yeah, everyone knows a troll with spiderman and the flash bumping and grinding in his sig makes him a reputable user

    and FYI, it's called making your profile private, which was apparently appropriate since you have nothing better to do with your life than troll about and read through my entire VM history…….some life you have…...
    no seriously Fatal has a point, get out and go back to wherever it is you came from that lets people post retarded shit


    Quote Originally Posted by Elekible-Kid View Post
    Free Mental Health Screenings for future moderator prospects, to keep the nutcases like Ethan at bay…..
    ahaha

  25. #8925
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Piltover
    Posts
    1,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshYEAH View Post
    go back to wherever it is you came from that lets people post retarded shit
    That's still this Thread.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

Page 357 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 2573073473533543553563573583593603613674074571357 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •