Page 981 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 88193197197797897998098198298398498599110311081 ... LastLast
Results 24,501 to 24,525 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #24501
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Potato
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    Skuntank might be worse than Gothitelle
    You've got a point there. I mean, the bloody thing shoots Flamethrowers HOW?

    I love my Persian. It's awesome.

  2. #24502
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    You've got a point there. I mean, the bloody thing shoots Flamethrowers HOW?

    I love my Persian. It's awesome.
    Umm maybe it farts and heats up its own methane for the flames? XD

  3. #24503
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,894

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    You've got a point there. I mean, the bloody thing shoots Flamethrowers HOW?
    It's like a hair spray flame thrower, but with methane. Don't ask where it gets the lighter from.

    Quote Originally Posted by Secun View Post
    I could say exactly this about you as well.
    I could too... especially since this is actually the first time I've seen you post in months, if not years.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  4. #24504
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    This must be the place.
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    It's the worst pokemon ever, almost as bad as smeargle.
    B|
    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Gothitelle is weirder than Skuntank tbh XD nya~
    Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    oh sorry was someone talking about

    NOCTOWL?!
    I agree, really, I do. But I think we're all missing the bigger picture here. Ambipom fucking sucks.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

    pock pock pock

  5. #24505
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your computer screen.
    Posts
    1,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    You've got a point there. I mean, the bloody thing shoots Flamethrowers HOW?
    I think you're forgetting something even weirder. It blows up when it dies, and that's probably the most scary thing about it.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

  6. #24506
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Potato
    Posts
    1,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    I think you're forgetting something even weirder. It blows up when it dies, and that's probably the most scary thing about it.
    OH, SH-
    I totally forgot it did that! Thing sent a pissed off Kecleon in my direction after blowing up a few pieces of merchandise.

  7. #24507
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Cool Cool River
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cifala View Post
    let me just say that for the record you are so cool and internet edgy for pedantically calling out the grammar of a rape victim's story in public, thereby missing the entire point and furthering your trivialization of a movement that seeks providing basic equal rights to half the population
    Right of course because the rest of the post in question didn't disparage the logic behind the OP's flawed concept of rape nor did it highlight the serious nature of rape above almost all other incidents.

    You'll chastise me for (not) trivialising rape when that is exactly what that woman did with her broadly inaccurate sign. Your argument is so inherently flawed it's almost unbelievable. Must try harder.
    Last edited by Snorunt conservationist; 28th December 2012 at 11:13 AM.

  8. #24508
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Celadon City, Den of Vice
    Posts
    2,245

    Default

    Personally I think the worst pokemon is Porygon Z. It is over the top, but in a redundant way rather than an awesome way. It evens evolves through the same item trade it's pre-evolution does.

    Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/


  9. #24509
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    add me on kik winkface
    Posts
    2,270

    Default

    I hate Dunsparce

    why was it created? like it serves no purpose in battling
    oopsie

  10. #24510
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    163

  11. #24511
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    KORUSAN IS A VERY BAD POSTER
    Posts
    388

    Default

    does SC not realize that *****ing about a rape victim's grammar is trivializing rape lmao
    wh

  12. #24512
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    I hate Dunsparce

    why was it created? like it serves no purpose in battling
    Teach it Glare and Headbutt with the ability Serene Grace.

    Srsly!

    I dislike Politoed, it's too common with that inferior derp smile.
    Last edited by Dragalge; 28th December 2012 at 7:34 PM.


  13. #24513
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    4,207

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    Spoink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotwapal View Post
    I hate Dunsparce
    Those two are adorable so they should get a pass.

    Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

  14. #24514
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,110

    Default

    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...9#post15514349

    >Drawing a Lucario licking the tears of his self-insert

    Nope, there's nothing creepy about this. Not a single thing.


    e: And fyi Lumineon is worst pokemon.
    Last edited by Josef Stylin; 28th December 2012 at 10:37 PM.

  15. #24515
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    I'll sing Row, you sing Row
    Posts
    1,491

    Default

    I think we can all agree that the worst Pokemon is hands-down Stantler. Seriously, I saw it once, and it was in the wild in Gold Version.

    I have never seen it anywhere other than that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    Your argument is so inherently flawed it's almost unbelievable
    Tell us more about how you saying:
    Girl in first pic is a moron just for writing a whole paragraph in block caps. Poor use of English too.
    does not trivialize rape by implying that her message is null and void due to the fact that she used bad grammar.

  16. #24516
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snorunt conservationist View Post
    You'll chastise me for (not) trivialising rape when that is exactly what that woman did with her broadly inaccurate sign. Your argument is so inherently flawed it's almost unbelievable. Must try harder.
    please tell me more about how inaccurate her personal account of being raped was, because we all know you were there and have all the facts
    I wrote the RBY and GSC pages on serebii.net

    https://twitter.com/cifalacus

  17. #24517
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullkid View Post
    e: And fyi Lumineon is worst pokemon.
    I second this.

        Spoiler:


    Imagine if this thing was real, it wouldn't last 2 seconds anywhere looking like that.

    E: also it's looks stoned off its ***
    Last edited by Rezzo; 28th December 2012 at 10:56 PM.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

  18. #24518
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drinking sex on the beach
    Posts
    10,031

    Default

    hey guys didnt you know if a penis thinks it wasnt rape then the penis's word is law

    be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

  19. #24519
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Dream Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Default

    Rezzo, your signature is seriously the most adorable thing ever but it's breaking the sig rules Is there a way you can make it smaller than 500 kb? I love it so much
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros send me a PM or VM.

  20. #24520
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Rezzo, your signature is seriously the most adorable thing ever but it's breaking the sig rules Is there a way you can make it smaller than 500 kb? I love it so much
    I thought putting it into img200 tags would lower the amount of bytes in it. I'll see what I can do.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

  21. #24521
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,328

    Default

    It just changes the dimensions, but not the file size itself.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

    pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

  22. #24522
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Dream Land
    Posts
    5,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    I thought putting it into img200 tags would lower the amount of bytes in it. I'll see what I can do.
    Thanks! Now I can go back to staring at it because it's adorable and I love turtles
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros send me a PM or VM.

  23. #24523
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Thanks! Now I can go back to staring at it because it's adorable and I love turtles
    No probs maestro

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    It just changes the dimensions, but not the file size itself.
    Wait why don't you have a postcount?
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

  24. #24524
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,328

    Default

    I serve as an example for those who abuse post count. QQ
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

    pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

  25. #24525
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    I serve as an example for those who abuse post count. QQ
    Srsly, who does that?
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Page 981 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 88193197197797897998098198298398498599110311081 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •