Page 1022 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 229229721012101810191020102110221023102410251026103210721122 ... LastLast
Results 25,526 to 25,550 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #25526
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Creeping on your boyfriend
    Posts
    1,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    Grade 9 = high school?
    Weird.
    High school starts at grade 8 where I live so /shrug

    Star-Lord

  2. #25527
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    High school starts at grade 8 where I live so /shrug
    Wow, even weirder.
    That's like a mix of 13 year olds and 19 year olds. :S
    Ours was 10-12.

  3. #25528
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    A handful of dust
    Posts
    2,998

    Default

    I got a three-point infraction because apparently it's not kosher to sign up for a Pokemon RPG and say you want to be a Youngster with a Lugia on this forum.

    What, like, I can't be earnest?

  4. #25529
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Youtube
    Posts
    1,343

    Default

    I'm calling dunsparce on this Pokemon Rainbow rumor going around from Gonintendo. that website is a bunch of ******** its unbelievable anyone would believe them.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

    wouldn't Mega Arceus be

    the O-Mega Pokemon

  5. #25530
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    tecksas
    Posts
    7,625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    I got CPR registered in 9th grade and thought that was cool.

    Then I learned the Krebs Cycle, and hell began.
    For me, after that, I came across S's and R's, and then all hell broke loose.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    I got a three-point infraction because apparently it's not kosher to sign up for a Pokemon RPG and say you want to be a Youngster with a Lugia on this forum.

    What, like, I can't be earnest?
    LMAO

  6. #25531
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Up and down and all around
    Posts
    1,111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mephistopheles. View Post
    so guys, i recently got myself a wii and i figured i might as well ask some folks here about what games are worth getting (besides zelda and other nintendo mascots)?
    Get Xenoblade. It's definitely one of the best games on the Wii.

  7. #25532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    I got a three-point infraction because apparently it's not kosher to sign up for a Pokemon RPG and say you want to be a Youngster with a Lugia on this forum.

    What, like, I can't be earnest?
    It's okay, Cipher.
    Some people don't understand that maybe some youngsters bond with a Pokemon in the wild, becoming close friends.
    Those people are just jealous.

  8. #25533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    I got a three-point infraction because apparently it's not kosher to sign up for a Pokemon RPG and say you want to be a Youngster with a Lugia on this forum.

    What, like, I can't be earnest?
    Pics or it didn't happen.

    (Like seriously, I checked your post history and couldn't find this anywhere. Bummer.)

  9. #25534
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    A handful of dust
    Posts
    2,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladys View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.

    (Like seriously, I checked your post history and couldn't find this anywhere. Bummer.)
    It was deleted because the RPG thread wasn't following sign-up rules, apparently.

    Interested parties can (hopefully) follow the adventures of Irelan Bracken, the Mormon accountant-missionary with a wooden arm, in this Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-themed adventure though: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...1#post15554531

    EDIT -- I've been infomed a Mormon missionary would actually have to be much younger.

    But this is the POKEMON WOLRD, damn it. Things are DIFFERENT.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    It's okay, Cipher.
    Some people don't understand that maybe some youngsters bond with a Pokemon in the wild, becoming close friends.
    Those people are just jealous.
    Like, that's the argument I was going to make, right?
    Last edited by Cipher; 8th January 2013 at 7:02 AM.

  10. #25535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    It was deleted because the RPG thread wasn't following sign-up rules, apparently.

    Interested parties can (hopefully) follow the adventures of Irelan Bracken, the Mormon accountant-missionary with a wooden arm, in this Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-themed adventure though: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...1#post15554531

    EDIT -- I've been infomed a Mormon missionary would actually have to be much younger.

    But this is POKEMON WOLRD, damn it. Things are DIFFERENT.
    The wooden arm is a nice touch.

  11. #25536
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In the Area of Johto
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    High school biology is not a medical class.
    I'm taking PreMed, a course where we learn of Medical related things before we go to College in order to pursue the job as a doctor. I didn't say it was biology.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cifala View Post
    paging dr quilava42
    Ok, you are really scaring me now.


    DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

    Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

  12. #25537
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Far from human
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    http://www.officialnintendomagazine....t-for-october/

    God damn it, I don't want to buy a 3DS.

  13. #25538
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    This must be the place.
    Posts
    452

    Default

    I was trying to put off spending money on a new DS for as long as possible, but I don't think I can win this battle.

    Oh, and about damn time the starting fire type isn't fire-fighting.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

    pock pock pock

  14. #25539
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Celadon City, Den of Vice
    Posts
    2,253

    Default

    Personally I can wait a bit to play the new pokemon game. It's not like it's going to disappear from shelves a year later. But I am almost finished picking up all the PS2/DS/Wii games I want, so I am now actually considering getting a 3DS.

    It does seem a little soon for a new generation, considering Black and White only came out in 2011 over here. But as long as it isn't half-assed I am not going to care too much.
    Last edited by Zazie; 8th January 2013 at 3:40 PM.

    Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/


  15. #25540
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Where the wind blows
    Posts
    4,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    http://www.officialnintendomagazine....t-for-october/

    God damn it, I don't want to buy a 3DS.
    Then don't buy a 3DS, there problem solved.

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarFreeJazz View Post
    Oh, and about damn time the starting fire type isn't fire-fighting.
    We still don't know what it will evolve into so there is still a chance for Game Freak to troll the fan base.


    "Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

    You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

    twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

  16. #25541
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    This must be the place.
    Posts
    452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    Personally I can wait a bit to play the new pokemon game. It's not like it's going to disappear from shelves a year later. But I am almost finished picking up all the PS2/DS/Wii games I want, so I am now actually considering getting a 3DS.
    I was probably going to end up buying a new DS soon anyway. My current one is from '04, but the right hinge is coming loose and the LR buttons only work about 50% of the time. My Gameboy Color and Gameboy Advance work perfectly though...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    It does seem a little soon for a new generation, considering Black and White only came out in 2011 over here. But as long as it isn't half-assed I am not going to care too much.
    I was expecting, er, hoping for a remake of Ruby/Sapphire first, but I guess it makes sense to go into the next generation console with the new generation of Pokemon. I still haven't played BW or BW2 yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by blaze boy View Post
    We still don't know what it will evolve into so there is still a chance for Game Freak to troll the fan base.
    I'll probably pick the stupid looking frog as my starter anyway.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

    pock pock pock

  17. #25542
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Un0va View Post
    http://www.officialnintendomagazine....t-for-october/

    God damn it, I don't want to buy a 3DS.
    Nerdgasm.

    I boughts me a 3DS a few months ago solely for BW and some other Pokemon games 'cause my old DS was so outdated. It wasn't too badly priced actually for a 3D feature, so I just bought the 3DS rather than a regular DS.

  18. #25543
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    corn country
    Posts
    3,918

    Default

    I actually kinda like the fire starter for once, which I haven't done since Gen II.

    The names for the games are still horrible, though. If someone told me about "Pokemon X," I wouldn't be sure if it was this or a ROM hack.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

    The usual links

  19. #25544
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,855

    Default

    i think ill stay with always picking the grass starter XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  20. #25545
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Potato
    Posts
    1,366

    Default

    Oh wow, the Pokémon news even reached here. I was expecting the usual Misc stuff.

    I'm taking the froggie starter.

  21. #25546
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Enterprise
    Posts
    2,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    Oh wow, the Pokémon news even reached here. I was expecting the usual Misc stuff.

    I'm taking the froggie starter.
    wow... they got in your sig fast XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

  22. #25547
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    DK IS AN EPIC POSTER D8
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    i think ill stay with always picking the grass starter XD
    I think I'mma continue my tradition of always choosing the fire starter first playthrough. Though the grass one is super cute :3 ^_^
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

  23. #25548
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Potato
    Posts
    1,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    wow... they got in your sig fast XD
    I spent about 35 minutes on that banner (because I'm a noob with Gimp). It's nothing much, to be honest.

  24. #25549
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    DK IS AN EPIC POSTER D8
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    I spent about 35 minutes on that banner (because I'm a noob with Gimp). It's nothing much, to be honest.
    I think it's nice. Plus I think I'm liking the designs for these starters a lot so far. I can't wait to see their evolutions. ^_^
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

  25. #25550
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Your computer screen.
    Posts
    1,716

    Default

    I really like the Fire one, the water one and grass one not so much though. I will say though, that chestnut+hedgehog is the most original of the three, since Froakie looks a bunch like Palpitoad to me, and fire fox has already been done with Ninetales.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Page 1022 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 229229721012101810191020102110221023102410251026103210721122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •