Page 1163 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 163106311131153115911601161116211631164116511661167117312131263 ... LastLast
Results 29,051 to 29,075 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    It's very real bro. Seriously, try some.

This is stupid because the 3DS has pretty much the best games this gen.

Also, for my Physics class, my professor makes us hand in flash drives or SD cards so we can "save paper" when reports are due. So for April Fools today, I handed in a floppy disk instead. He just sent me a stern email on how I'm going to lose 5 poinst because he had to travel to a computer off campus that actually could take a floppy disk.

Damn technology.
    I'm getting rid of my Dsi XL not my 3DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    To be fair, the PC as we know it does sort of transcend generational boundaries at this point, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Get a gaming PC if you don't already have one, you won't regret it.
    I don't game much on my laptop but I can see the advantages. It can't replace handheld consoles and never most likely though.

EDIT: @ Zoro, by bad. It's just by this time, most people have already gotten rid of theirs, didn't really expect anyone to still have one lol. Also, don't sell it one eBay, signing up and the cost of actually ebay'n will actually cost you more in the long run just to sell a system running for maybe $30. Just trade it in a get store credit towards a game unless you get a friend willing to buy it for cash.
    Last edited by Jb; 1st April 2013 at 9:28 PM.

I don't game much on my laptop but I can see the advantages. It can't replace handheld consoles and never most likely though.

EDIT: @ Zoro, by bad. It's just by this time, most people have already gotten rid of theirs, didn't really expect anyone to still have one lol. Also, don't sell it one eBay, signing up and the cost of actually ebay'n will actually cost you more in the long run just to sell a system running for maybe $30. Just trade it in a get store credit towards a game unless you get a friend willing to buy it for cash.
    It's okay, I'll just weigh all my options.

Umm. Name change thread or something. What happened to it? Ellie get yourself together.

Nobody will notice if it's not there. Well, okay, some will, but not many.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

oh yeah that. i'm not doing that anymore because of ungrateful assholes. sorry im not sorry.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

that is so unfair!

Quote Originally Posted by Kreis View Post
    that is so unfair!
    Maybe it's her April Fool's Day joke? :P
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

She's serious. She's tired of all of you PMing her.

She's serious. She's tired of all of you PMing her.
    There was such a thing as a name change thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    I hope it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    There was such a thing as a name change thread?
    Yeah.

nope, not a joke. if you saw all the crap people pmed me about it and how rude everyone is youd know.

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

It's very real bro. Seriously, try some.

This is stupid because the 3DS has pretty much the best games this gen.

Also, for my Physics class, my professor makes us hand in flash drives or SD cards so we can "save paper" when reports are due. So for April Fools today, I handed in a floppy disk instead. He just sent me a stern email on how I'm going to lose 5 poinst because he had to travel to a computer off campus that actually could take a floppy disk.

Damn technology.
    Why doesn't your prof. just ask you to email everything in? Easier for everyone.

No one at school likes opening attachments in their email for some reason. I can regular papers, but power points and such have to be on flash media or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    nope, not a joke. if you saw all the crap people pmed me about it and how rude everyone is youd know.
    Well I can imagine, people as a whole tend to be pretty dumb in general.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Umm. Name change thread or something. What happened to it? Ellie get yourself together.
    name it bob
    oh yeah that. i'm not doing that anymore because of ungrateful assholes. sorry im not sorry.
    y u no!
    that is so unfair!
    i agree
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoopes View Post
    ......smh

You could do it where, if anyone *****es about it, they don't get their name changed. If they complain again, they get infracted.

even i got a pm about it recently, annoying as heck
    life is
    a game

I am actually pretty surprised that you even did it a second time in October.

So I just discovered that some friends of mine got into a (physical) fight a week and a half ago. Apparently the campus police got involved. So many people I know have difficulty getting along. It really puts on damper on my social life.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

I remember getting PMs about name changes all the time back in fucking 2004.

ps ellie change my name to bloody gargoyle penis plsssssssss ;-*

Who keeps messaging you, Ellie? The noobs? People who don't understand the rules?

I mean, why don't people follow the rules? If Ellie says it happens at certain times, then it happens at those times. Why don't people understand that?! They cause Ellie so much grief and stress!

/end rant

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

I think that a lot of people who use this site are basically illiterate -- at least enough to not understand the rules or the large text that is/was stapled in a signature, but literate enough to somehow get through the registration process.

The usual links

well i ended up doing it anyway but i am going to be meaner this time because i am tired of people sending me stupid messages. i don't even think it's that theyre illiterate, i think theyre just super lazy. i get so many pm's all the time about stuff that's very clearly listed in the main rules, subforum rules, etc. that make it obvious that the person didn't even bother to read them and is just asking me because they're too lazy to find it. and if you are one of those people, yep, i probably did ignore you on purpose. go read.

jay i dont think i can put penis in a username. sorryyyy.

Shorten the window? I think that would have a positive effect. Well, more people would whine, but what else is new?

The usual links

i am so glad april fools day is over. I hate that **** day

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Page 1163 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 163106311131153115911601161116211631164116511661167117312131263 ... LastLast