Page 1186 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 186108611361176118211831184118511861187118811891190119612361286 ... LastLast
Results 29,626 to 29,650 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Public transportations has its ups and downs. Sadly, most of the downs outweigh the ups, mostly because they come from massive management ****ups.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    why does main misc only go back to 2008? is the rest archived or something?
    I did enjoy rereading this thread though.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...on-on-the-site
    That is kind of weird, a lot of the other sections seem to go back to November 2005. I think misc. has only gone back 2008 for at least few years now, since I recall trying to look up 07 threads in the past on not being able to get back there.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    '07 pretty much was the ****. There were always a billion threads on stupid tidbits of news and horrible things going on around the world and then no one would take them seriously and there were like 10 pages of threads that all had hundreds of posts in them and now we have like 3 pages of threads and people post in maybe five. I can go on ad nauseum if you like.
    It is kind of weird everything here has kind of been condensed into a handful of generic topic threads. Most of the threads on the front page of misc. right now are from 2011-2012. Barring the instantly locked stuff anyway, which makes up the majority of new thread this year.
    Last edited by Zazie; 3rd May 2013 at 3:37 AM.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

yeah, even the archive only goes back to 2008 - http://www.serebiiforums.com/archive/index.php/f-5.html

I cant search anyone's thread who made one before then

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...7#post15950097

she thinks she's all that

and she is.

Public transportation is great. You guys just have to keep updated about it and it will all be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzlyB View Post
    and now we have like 3 pages of threads and people post in maybe five. I can go on ad nauseum if you like.
    Yeah, misc has been dead for a few years now. Not like the regulars here have done anything to fix though.
    Last edited by Vernikova; 3rd May 2013 at 11:06 AM.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

really the only memorable thing ive been here on sppf for was the anon_smod incident and cruxis being stupid
    lots of fun fun stuff
    considering i have only been here since 09 and most of the cool **** has come and gone by then
    oopsie

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Public transportation is great. You guys just have to keep updated about it and it will all be fine.

Yeah, misc has been dead for a few years now. Not like the regulars here have done anything to fix though.
    Thread approval in debate forum and the routine dismissal of any opinion which isn't a majority one has helped contribute in that respect.

Also, many topics which may have earned a thread way back when people probably just feel they can pitch in the GCT.

I've been here for 5 years (I can't believe it's been that long), and I can't say I've had any particularly good memories here.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Been here way too long. Since I was 16. Pretty saaaadddd.

Next month....... I'll have been here 7 years. I joined on 6/6/06. I was 13.

I am the reaper, and soon all of your times shall come.
    Last edited by WarriorPrince; 4th May 2013 at 6:03 AM.
    You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness...

[IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/34si8ac.jpg[/IMG]

One of these days it's just going to be a bunch of crusty old men reminiscing about the finer days of life, a drab place where hollow men and empty spirits roam aimlessly......That is if you let it.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Quote Originally Posted by Adrexus View Post
    One of these days it's just going to be a bunch of crusty old men reminiscing about the finer days of life, a drab place where hollow men and empty spirits roam aimlessly......That is if you let it.
    What has been seen........ cannot be....
    You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness...

[IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/34si8ac.jpg[/IMG]

Sorry for the negative image association my friend. I think I might've had a little too much port tonight.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Isn't it already?
    "Remember when so-and-so was here? Yeah they were kind of a shitty troll, but they were funny as hell, unlike anyone here now."
    "I remember when this event happened, and everyone was in an uproar. Yeah, that was cool, why doesn't anything like that happen anymore?"
    "All these newer members are just awful compared to the older ones. Why did they all have to go on to bigger and better things?"
    It's already here, mang.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmorAndonomon View Post
    Isn't it already?
    "Remember when so-and-so was here? Yeah they were kind of a shitty troll, but they were funny as hell, unlike anyone here now."
    "I remember when this event happened, and everyone was in an uproar. Yeah, that was cool, why doesn't anything like that happen anymore?"
    "All these newer members are just awful compared to the older ones. Why did they all have to go on to bigger and better things?"
    It's already here, mang.
    Yes, I cannot believe how someone was able to have such a Dawn fetish. I sure hope nobody misses those days.

Got this off ebay for 30$

Not an original '86 because there is no swearing disclaimer, but still fairly old I think.

Isn't it already?
    It's already here, mang.
    Glad I have only be here for 2 and a half years so I don't do that.
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 4th May 2013 at 7:06 PM.

Yes, I cannot believe how someone was able to have such a Dawn fetish. I sure hope nobody misses those days.
    She's going to be in the next SSB; search your heart, you know this to be true.
    Even though it's nearly a 6-year-old game that is pretty much obsolete by current standards.
    Shhhhhh.

We need a more unusual convo.

Did you know male giraffes headbutt females in the bladder using their long necks, the female then pee's, the male tastes the urine and can find out if she is ovulating.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    Did you know male giraffes headbutt females in the bladder using their long necks, the female then pee's, the male tastes the urine and can find out if she is ovulating.
    How lovely.

Just got a turtle. Name suggestions?

What's the gender?

I have claimed Alucard (Hellsing), Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji), and Laguna Loire (Final Fantasy VIII).
    Hellsing, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Dangan Ronpa, Bleach, Homestuck, Black Butler, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica fan.
    Sig made by Izagar.
    3DS FC: 3738 0398 8876 Mikan
    Friend Safari: Ground (Wooper, Camerupt, and Palpitoad)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister_SGG View Post
    Actually I'm back b/c I plugged in my amp and playing one note when my grandpa came in and told me to stfu

So now I'm just sitting here stroking my guitar while naked

Quote Originally Posted by Locked In My Asylum View Post
    What's the gender?
    It's a turtle I don't think it'll matter too much.

Just name it Turtle. I couldn't find a name for my pigeon years ago, so I just called it Bird.

I love how the D.C. Metro offers free bus service to Metrorail stops whenever the stations are closed for maintenance (which happens entirely too often). It's very convenient for someone who's low on cash.

She's going to be in the next SSB; search your heart, you know this to be true.
    Even though it's nearly a 6-year-old game that is pretty much obsolete by current standards.
    Shhhhhh.
    That's all right. Dawn is a 6 year old character who is obsolete by current standards, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post
    We need a more unusual convo.

Thanks for spoiling my lunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

The Turtleinator.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Page 1186 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 186108611361176118211831184118511861187118811891190119612361286 ... LastLast