Page 1323 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 323122312731313131913201321132213231324132513261327133313731423 ... LastLast
Results 33,051 to 33,075 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

got my license at like my 17th birthday could have had it at 16 though

i actually quite enjoy driving, trucks especially.
    oopsie

Quote Originally Posted by zombieoverkill12 View Post
    What's confusing about it?
    Probably the same state going against itself

Quote Originally Posted by zombieoverkill12 View Post
    Meh. Hope you didn't bet on Michigan.
    I'm a state man
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    I'm at driving age. I really liked having my own car when I lived in BC. It's refreshingly independent (but don't ever get in a car with me I'm the angriest driver. Not like... road ragey but I make a lot of inappropriate commentary as I drive. Lots of swearing, lots of calling people morons). I really miss driving, the bus sucks in comparison.
    Uh Moogles am I juat stupid or did you change your proflie pic and sig?
    Not looking for anything right now thanks to Kybosh and Lion Demon their great people .

Games I have: White,Platinum,Emerald,Firered

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Basically, Pokémon only "play" with other 'mon they want to/can bang. Pokémon are just powerful animal-like frat boys: they're all about fighting, showing off & humping.
    Quote Originally Posted by KantoPkmnMaster View Post
    Sprinkles on a non-chocolate donut. You may be a communist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Murder Doll View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh, it's all about the heart of the hair gel.

There's very little public transportation where I live. I miss Chicago's public transportation system, which was usually not too bad.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

The public transportation where I live sucks imo

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon trainer Black View Post
    Uh Moogles am I juat stupid or did you change your proflie pic and sig?
    No. That just can't be possible.
    Last edited by Canada; 3rd November 2013 at 1:26 AM.

¬‿¬

The transportation system in my area is actually pretty decent so i'm not worried about getting a license :u

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 17 TP
    Play MLG Smash Bros? Contact me @Tythaeus to schedule a match. :]

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    driving was the worst thing for me because i always get in accidents because i am dumb lol, and it costs so much money otherwise i love it. it's p great.
    aw. i've never been in an accident but you're definitely right about the expense, they are absolute money sinks. mine needs a service and new tyres like, 6 months ago ugh
    life is
    a game

I had to replace a wheel hub on my truck. $350. And only because I bought the part myself. It would have been $500 if I'd let them get the part.
    Stand by for political rant that no one else really cares about.

3DS friend code: 1650 1976 9524

My FS type is Steel with Magneton, Forretress and Bronzong.

Quote Originally Posted by LDSman View Post
    I had to replace a wheel hub on my truck. $350. And only because I bought the part myself. It would have been $500 if I'd let them get the part.
    Yeah, it's best to always buy the parts yourself. If you don't know what you need, take your car into the shop and have them find out what's wrong. Go to the closest auto-parts store, get what you need, and bring it back to the shop. Obviously it depends on the parts, but expect to pay much more if you don't provide your own.

I don't mind driving trucks, but I generally prefer smaller cars. Driving can be a lot of fun, but if I could get by without my car, I would.
    [IMG]http://i37.*******.com/2d164cz.png[/IMG]

pock pock pock

my car overheated today (jfc i just put 2 grand into my car for repairs) so it's gotta go back to the stop and it blows huge amounts because i just left my job
    first world problems pow pow pow
    Last edited by Tiffany; 3rd November 2013 at 2:35 AM.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

the worst part about having a license is when you lose it at the bar.. i bet some dumb ginger freshman is using my ID to try and buy booze now

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

What have I just witnessed..... xD
    Pokemon Platinum Team

White FC: 3612 3314 0759

Life and its hard times.
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

Quote Originally Posted by MuhFugginMoose View Post
    Life and its hard times.
    what happened to xerneas' face
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    my car overheated today (jfc i just put 2 grand into my car for repairs) so it's gotta go back to the stop and it blows huge amounts because i just left my job
    first world problems pow pow pow
    Worst part about owning anything is paying for it. :\ Though, I did luck out and get a bunch of things on sale at Target, today.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    the worst part about having a license is when you lose it at the bar.. i bet some dumb ginger freshman is using my ID to try and buy booze now
    I lost my first license briefly once. I thought I dropped in the parking lot for the chinese restaurant I was at, but it turned out it was in my coat pocket. I didn't find it until weeks after I replaced it, so now I have my first license... for memorabilia purposes, I guess.

pock pock pock

Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    what happened to xerneas' face
    Nothing he's sleeping.
    Don't interrupt his sanctity. . .
    He may destroy us if you do.
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

I'm pretty sure all my years of listening to heavy metal have made me a Steel-type. I could probably take 'em.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by SugarFreeJazz View Post
    Worst part about owning anything is paying for it. :\ Though, I did luck out and get a bunch of things on sale at Target, today.

I lost my first license briefly once. I thought I dropped in the parking lot for the chinese restaurant I was at, but it turned out it was in my coat pocket. I didn't find it until weeks after I replaced it, so now I have my first license... for memorabilia purposes, I guess.
    it was on halloween and i had been putting everything in my boots, and it wasnt there when i took off my shoes at the end of my night. it was also in an old phone case i was using as a wallet with my credit card and school ID, and the credit card was the only thing left there. sooo im pretty sure it's gone for good unless someone else found it (already called the bar) and just hasnt turned it in yet

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    it was on halloween and i had been putting everything in my boots, and it wasnt there when i took off my shoes at the end of my night. it was also in an old phone case i was using as a wallet with my credit card and school ID, and the credit card was the only thing left there. sooo im pretty sure it's gone for good unless someone else found it (already called the bar) and just hasnt turned it in yet
    On one hand, you only have to pay $25 to have the license replaced. On the other, you have to wait in line at a DMV.

Now that you mention it, I should look into getting a new wallet. I used to have just a clip to hold everything, but I couldn't get used to loose change clinging around in my pocket.

EDIT: Well, $25 in Ohio. Dunno if that's a standard price.
    Last edited by SugarFreeJazz; 3rd November 2013 at 3:20 AM. Reason: ,,

pock pock pock

it's the same in california. it's not that bad but it takes a couple weeks to get it, might be even longer because my home address is my parents' house and i'm not living there :/

I wonder how much it is in Australia, I do not think they'll be cheap here...

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Quote Originally Posted by SugarFreeJazz View Post
    On one hand, you only have to pay $25 to have the license replaced. On the other, you have to wait in line at a DMV.

Now that you mention it, I should look into getting a new wallet. I used to have just a clip to hold everything, but I couldn't get used to loose change clinging around in my pocket.

EDIT: Well, $25 in Ohio. Dunno if that's a standard price.
    I've been using the same wallet since like, 8th grade. I really need to get a new one. I want one of those NES controller looking ones or something like that.

On a tots random note, 2013's been a really good year for EDM! Never really fancied it before, but this year it's my second favourite genre of music behind Techno ^.^

Someone pls help me decide on a new avatar.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Page 1323 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 323122312731313131913201321132213231324132513261327133313731423 ... LastLast