Page 1209 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 209110911591199120512061207120812091210121112121213121912591309 ... LastLast
Results 30,201 to 30,225 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

guys
    guys I'm back
    guys

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    The PS4 is an enormous step up from the PS3 in nearly every way. And honestly, a pile of cow sh*t would be more impressive than the XBone at this point.
    No, they're about the same. All there is, is just a slight enhancement with performances, and the XBOXone is about nearly in the same level as the playstation, it's just inferior in certain aspects.

Like I said, there was nothing innovative or creatively new or done this year at all with videogames at all. Playstation did the same as Nintendo by putting a screen on the controller.

i don't think anything is creative or will be good in a very long time until the next generation starts stepping up. Nothing new has been done and will be done till past the PS9, since all those features have all been brought up and done already, it's pretty much around that time that we gotta take it up to the next step way beyond that already.

It's it's been thought of already and messed around with, then chances are, it's already been done. We're just waiting for the next step and new big thing to come up and about.

I honestly thought this should've been the playstation 4 and hoping it still will be: http://blog.stack.com/wp-content/upl...S4-629x444.jpg

to me, that's likely the step in the next direction already. Had no idea that science was way behind what we have already come across in reality.
    Last edited by Rave; 12th June 2013 at 12:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    I honestly thought this should've been the playstation 4 and hoping it still will be: http://blog.stack.com/wp-content/upl...S4-629x444.jpg

to me, that's likely the step in the next direction already. Had no idea that science was way behind what we have already come across in reality.
    That would look butt ugly in the modern living room. Where everything today from TV's, Phones, PC's, Cable Boxes, and even Coffee maker has a crome/black/silver finish. We simply aren't in the time where that design would look any good with out current products.

The controller is boss though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    That would look butt ugly in the modern living room. Where everything today from TV's, Phones, PC's, Cable Boxes, and even Coffee maker has a crome/black/silver finish. We simply aren't in the time where that design would look any good with out current products.

The controller is boss though.
    Dude, no way, it wouldn't because that's kinda where we're at now. You would've figured we'd be living in the post modern or post post modern times and past that right about now.

I'm kinda wondering what things would look like way further than this though.

Unless the next console system decides to look more vintage looking or 1920's or 1890's looking, then yeah, I can see how it'd be funny to take it to the next step that way.

But no, that's all it is. Just a ****ing plain ol' chassis box with a very intricate system inside that's not much different than the previous model.

I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a huge *** leap by the time PS5 comes about.

Assuming we don't discover any more new colors while we're at it as well.
    Last edited by Rave; 12th June 2013 at 12:36 AM.

i think it looks kinda weird, but who really cares what your system LOOKS like, vs. what the GAMES look like on it...
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

I remember when I used to edit my posts after the fact to note my user-title change. Lmao.

Other than black or white? I wouldn't count on it.

Wait, you mean other than just colors of game consoles.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by The Admiral View Post
    Other than black or white? I wouldn't count on it.
    exactly yo.

Dude, no way, it wouldn't because that's kinda where we're at now. You would've figured we'd be living in the post modern or post post modern times and past that right about now.

I'm kinda wondering what things would look like way further than this though.

Unless the next console system decides to look more vintage looking or 1920's or 1890's looking, then yeah, I can see how it'd be funny to take it to the next step that way.

But no, that's all it is. Just a ****ing plain ol' chassis box with a very intricate system inside that's not much different than the previous model.

I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a huge *** leap by the time PS5 comes about.

We are barely getting into touch related "glass" products so no that wouldn't look good in the modern living room. Heck we barely got into touch screens not too long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    It's such a pain in the *** to install screen protectors on phones. I was messing with this thing for like an hour.
    It's not that bad. Take me like 5 minutes. Just gotta have some rubbing alcohol on hand and tape.
    Then again I sell these things to people by the dozen and have to install it for them.

Twin: PhQnix Bishie: Kurapica Cartoon Bishie: Freakazoid Pair: Leona

Samba Dinos don't need context.
    Xanga |Last FM

Quote Originally Posted by Skiks View Post
    It's not that bad. Take me like 5 minutes. Just gotta have some rubbing alcohol on hand and tape.
    Then again I sell these things to people by the dozen and have to install it for them.
    Yeah, I heard of the tape trick but I didn't have any scotch. I eventually found a sticker and used that. I should of just got some painters tape and used them as hinges.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
        Spoiler:- good phone case:

but serious this is a phone case

Had it for nearly a year now, and I drop it regularly. No damage to the phone or screen whatsoever.
    I looooove this case! It bounces.
    How did the mathematician solve his constipation problem?
    He worked it out with a pencil.

I got back from a test today and I was mad hungry so I ordered a medium (they don't have small where I ordered from) pizza and breadsticks but now I'm way too full and now I'm stuck with 1/2 loaf(?) of breadsticks and 1/3 of a pizza and I completely forgot my mom is probably ordering pizza tonight anyway... and the fridge is nearly empty so I can't exactly hide it anywhere. -First World Problems the Movie

Spoiler:- So Skiks,:
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Was at work today and a girl my age lifted her skirt up at me and said "YOLO." Good to know that the lesbians want me too.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

And that's precisely why I have zero faith in society, with all this "YOLO" business.

Currently experiencing numerous Wi-Fi issues - will try to sort them out ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by Raxacoricofallapatorius View Post
    And that's precisely why I have zero faith in society, with all this "YOLO" business.
    I have one word for all the YOLO generation youngsters.

Reincarnation.

I read that as "regeneration".

But that could very well be my inner Whovian beginning to manifest itself once again.

Currently experiencing numerous Wi-Fi issues - will try to sort them out ASAP!

I read that as "regeneration".

But that could very well be my inner Whovian beginning to manifest itself once again.
    Regeneration works too.

Quote Originally Posted by kochoupink View Post
    I looooove this case! It bounces.
    I've played catch with my friends with the case (phone inside) on numerous occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    Was at work today and a girl my age lifted her skirt up at me and said "YOLO." Good to know that the lesbians want me too.
    You've still got it, William.

Even if it lifts skirts? Because that sounds like good business to me.

yolo? whatever happened to YOHO?

People started humping more than once. Damn sixties!

The bottle of rum was drunk by the first ho. The second ho turned her life around and now owns a successful small business.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    I am kind of curious as to where this happened. I can't imagine most businesses being fond of flashing, even if it is just undergarments.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

As someone at my school once used to say, Yolo. You Obviously Love Oreos.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Page 1209 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 209110911591199120512061207120812091210121112121213121912591309 ... LastLast