Page 1053 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 5395310031043104910501051105210531054105510561057106311031153 ... LastLast
Results 26,301 to 26,325 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

anyone ever get those games that plug into your t.v. with the yellow and white plugs?

i had scooby, batman, and a spongebob one. sooo much fun

Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    anyone ever get those games that plug into your t.v. with the yellow and white plugs?
    You mean an A.V. output ? A lot of things that attached to the TV had those before HD TV started to become the standard. I still use A.V. plugs all the time with my analogue television and "obsolete" game consoles.

Or are you talking about those plug and play game things where the game and system were built into the controller and it was plugged into your T.V. through the above mentioned A.V. jack. I never played one of those.

I also just realized I have made over 2,000 posts outside this thread. Between that and my 2008 join date, I think I might qualify as an old poster now. The thought kind of depresses me a tiny bit.

Watch me tumble stuff:
    http://catharsiscat.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zazie View Post
    I also just realized I have made over 2,000 posts outside this thread. Between that and my 2008 join date, I think I might qualify as an old poster now. The thought kind of depresses me a tiny bit.
    Trust me, it only gets worse from here.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

So while taking a shower I got soap in my eyes.

My God, the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    Hey now, that dog was the best part of the game.
    The dog was the worst part of the game. I believe duck hunt was the very first game people RageQuitted from.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

General announcement for anyone who cares: I'm going to be posting on here significantly less (even more so) as I actually start to give a damn about my writing again. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    General announcement for anyone who cares: I'm going to be posting on here significantly less (even more so) as I actually start to give a damn about my writing again. That is all.
    plz don't go ;(

Anyways for funnies, i had a talk with a friend of mine earlier, and we were talking about subjective realities. And I was like,

Me: "hey, you know what I just realized? i wonder if people see color differently, than other people do."

Friend: "oh, but there's been studies about people having color blindness and the like..."

M: "no man, i mean like... what if, you know... people perceive color differently, than other people do? As in, what if what I perceive as red in my eyes, is what you see as blue? Like, my red is your blue, and my yellow is your green."

Large ROFL session

M: "And what if you've never been aware of certain colors at all in your life? Like, your perception of colors are different than other people's, yet you've never come across it at all and can't differentiate at all, since your own sense and subjective perception of it, is alot different?"

F: "well, in all reality, color are waves, and they're only just in your head."

The conversation kept getting deeper and hilarious.
    Last edited by Rave; 20th January 2013 at 11:51 AM.

Sounds more serious than my last conversation:

Do you think if we walk into tesco's topless at 10PM during winter they will applaud or throw us out?

Turns out they threw us out.
    To make it clear, if you PM me, I get an email. I do not use this site anymore.
    If you PM me I will do my best to get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmonkey View Post

Do you think if we walk into tesco's topless at 10PM during winter they will applaud or throw us out?

Magic i dont even

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

real smart genius

not really, when you begin to realize that knowledge has been incrementally built up over time, you begin to realize the absurdity of it all and laugh at how stupid it really is how it took so many wrongs to get to what we now have as what we perceive as to be as right and truth.

so i guess rules are truly just a bunch of garbage then, being made up and all? since there are logical ways of actually living better healthier lives and all, only due to the fact that our knowledge has really been built up on the idea of insanity.

Who would've thought that knowledge in itself was a maddening disease?

There was a long and complicated story behind why we did it, but the main reason is I feel the need to not bakc down from a challenge and prove my manliness at inoppurtune times.

Hello there everyone
    Good morning

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    So while taking a shower I got soap in my eyes.

My God, the pain.
    that just happened to me not even an hour ago O_@

Bring a horse next time. They might just applaud.

Which brings up this depressing video.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by JinglesMagic View Post
    Hello there everyone
    Good morning
    Hey there
    Quote Originally Posted by trident20 View Post
    that just happened to me not even an hour ago O_@
    It hurts, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    I've played Duck Hunt before but I doubt it's as high-tech as some of the games mentioned here.
    You have got to be fucking shitting me, that game is Goddamn magical, when you're a kid in the late 80s/early 90s you're all, "HOW DOES THIS SHIT WORK?" and you don't know because as I mentioned earlier, it is MAGIC.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    Hey now, that dog was the best part of the game.
    Yeah, right. You can unload your clip into the little bastard and nothing happens. That's ********, not the best part of a FPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    plz don't go ;(

Anyways for funnies, i had a talk with a friend of mine earlier, and we were talking about subjective realities. And I was like,

Me: "hey, you know what I just realized? i wonder if people see color differently, than other people do."

Friend: "oh, but there's been studies about people having color blindness and the like..."

M: "no man, i mean like... what if, you know... people perceive color differently, than other people do? As in, what if what I perceive as red in my eyes, is what you see as blue? Like, my red is your blue, and my yellow is your green."

Large ROFL session

M: "And what if you've never been aware of certain colors at all in your life? Like, your perception of colors are different than other people's, yet you've never come across it at all and can't differentiate at all, since your own sense and subjective perception of it, is alot different?"

F: "well, in all reality, color are waves, and they're only just in your head."

The conversation kept getting deeper and hilarious.
    bro u gotta cut back on the ganja a lot maybe

Haven't been here for a while... It's sort of different than the last time I came here...

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

But you only joined a month ago.

Hey there

It hurts, doesn't it?
    haha nice bro, grats on not being banned anymore >.>
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

Anyone here played armored core for answer?
    I feel the need to state I finally 100%'d hat game and people who have played it will understand how much that means. Still can't beat many japanese people online though.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    haha nice bro, grats on not being banned anymore >.>
    My last ban was a month ago.

And is it me or do you only come in here just to annoy somebody?

My last ban was a month ago.

And is it me or do you only come in here just to annoy somebody?
    No, he gets on to annoy everyone.

there is a difference.
    And you questioned my sanity. My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    if Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon

wouldn't Mega Arceus be

the O-Mega Pokemon

I LOVE CAFFEINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    I LOVE CAFFEINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay on another notr america is better than britain take that magic

|||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

Has anyone seen/heard of the Giovanna Plowman video yet? As if I had my doubts about this era we are witnessing the downfall of humanity...I don't anymore. :l

キバゴ

Page 1053 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 5395310031043104910501051105210531054105510561057106311031153 ... LastLast