Page 1076 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 7697610261066107210731074107510761077107810791080108611261176 ... LastLast
Results 26,876 to 26,900 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

  1. #26876
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    *sigh* Ohio
    Posts
    6,833

    Default

    I'm only a mod because of affirmative action.

  2. #26877
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drinking sex on the beach
    Posts
    10,277

    Default

    yeah we had to let some people with below average penis sizes into the mod team... otherwise we werent meeting our quota

    be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

  3. #26878
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idols
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Whinese.
    My sides are in orbit.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

  4. #26879
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    *sigh* Ohio
    Posts
    6,833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    yeah we had to let some people with below average penis sizes into the mod team... otherwise we werent meeting our quota
    Sorry I can't compare to you.

  5. #26880
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Potato
    Posts
    1,366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Who does that?
    Sad to say, the post evidence I was looking for seems to have been deleted, which doesn't exactly help my case here. Nonetheless, I'll drop it for the time being unless it becomes an issue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    because clearly you know what's best in a mod candidate
    I would expect you of all people should understand there is a certain set of qualities that make a person fit to hold a position of authority. Personally, I have had to deal with a few of the worst abusers of power imaginable, which allows me to differentiate between those people who hold power but do not deserve it and those who would make natural leaders but do not seek to be, at a cost of a variety of unpleasant memories I'd rather forget and a lingering distrust towards power and authority figures in general. Whether or not you care is irrelevant, as I'm merely forming a rebuttal to your statement that my judgment is incompetent in order to kill a false accusation and to partially satisfy my own ego.

  6. #26881
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,491

    Default



    I was so looking forward to this for realz in dragonborn.

    What a letdown.

  7. #26882
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    I would expect you of all people should understand there is a certain set of qualities that make a person fit to hold a position of authority.
    Incidentally, you hold none of them.
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  8. #26883
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Wet.
    Posts
    6,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    I would expect you of all people should understand there is a certain set of qualities that make a person fit to hold a position of authority. Personally, I have had to deal with a few of the worst abusers of power imaginable, which allows me to differentiate between those people who hold power but do not deserve it and those who would make natural leaders but do not seek to be, at a cost of a variety of unpleasant memories I'd rather forget and a lingering distrust towards power and authority figures in general. Whether or not you care is irrelevant, as I'm merely forming a rebuttal to your statement that my judgment is incompetent in order to kill a false accusation and to partially satisfy my own ego.
    Who and why haven't you reported it? Unless I missed it (it happens unfortunately, being an admin every report from every forum, subforum, VM and PM go to me).
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

  9. #26884
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drinking sex on the beach
    Posts
    10,277

    Default

    obviously i know what makes a good mod. that's why i pick the mods and i regret very very few of my mod decision, most of which none of you posting in this thread would even know about. just because you and other members can't see what we see doesn't mean i and the rest of the staff are as incompetent at picking mods as some of you might think.

    be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

  10. #26885
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    obviously i know what makes a good mod. that's why i pick the mods and i regret very very few of my mod decision, most of which none of you posting in this thread would even know about. just because you and other members can't see what we see doesn't mean i and the rest of the staff are as incompetent at picking mods as some of you might think.
    you didn't pick me so i will post v subtle swipes at u for the next 5 pages as if u won't notice
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  11. #26886
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    @fart
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    ellie more like smellie
    life is
    a game

  12. #26887
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Creeping on your boyfriend
    Posts
    1,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    you didn't pick me so i will post v subtle swipes at u for the next 5 pages as if u won't notice
    as subtle as kreis hitting on every man on the forums

    Star-Lord

  13. #26888
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    as subtle as kreis hitting on every man on the forums
    as subtle as a bulbapedia mod's posts dominating a serebii subforum in volume
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  14. #26889
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drinking sex on the beach
    Posts
    10,277

    Default

    it's ok come to my bedroom ill make it up to u ;*

    be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

  15. #26890
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    it's ok come to my bedroom ill make it up to u ;*
    can you at least promise no pegging this time
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  16. #26891
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drinking sex on the beach
    Posts
    10,277

    Default

    that is a promise i cannot keep sorry

    be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

  17. #26892
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,363

    Default

    Ellie, careful, someone might think you're being serious.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

    pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

  18. #26893
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idols
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    it's ok come to my bedroom ill make it up to u ;*
    Can I watch?
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

  19. #26894
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    that is a promise i cannot keep sorry
    ugh

    fine

    can you at least buy me dinner
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  20. #26895
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    Can I watch?
    you deranged person

    also lol street comedy got banned no more sperglords for now.

  21. #26896
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    959

    Default

    street comedy got banned

    and somewhere, an sppf mod got their wings
    last.fm
    facebook


    OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

  22. #26897

    Default

    hey guys what's going on in here?

  23. #26898
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drinking sex on the beach
    Posts
    10,277

    Default

    ill buy you dessert

    be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

  24. #26899
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idols
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    you deranged person
    Yes, your point?
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

  25. #26900
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    drinking sex on the beach
    Posts
    10,277

    Default

    welcome our third new mod of the last few days, poke_fan_35 everyone!

    be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

    Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Page 1076 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 7697610261066107210731074107510761077107810791080108611261176 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •