Page 1076 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 7697610261066107210731074107510761077107810791080108611261176 ... LastLast
Results 26,876 to 26,900 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

I'm only a mod because of affirmative action.

yeah we had to let some people with below average penis sizes into the mod team... otherwise we werent meeting our quota

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Whinese.
    My sides are in orbit.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    yeah we had to let some people with below average penis sizes into the mod team... otherwise we werent meeting our quota
    Sorry I can't compare to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Who does that?
    Sad to say, the post evidence I was looking for seems to have been deleted, which doesn't exactly help my case here. Nonetheless, I'll drop it for the time being unless it becomes an issue.

because clearly you know what's best in a mod candidate
    I would expect you of all people should understand there is a certain set of qualities that make a person fit to hold a position of authority. Personally, I have had to deal with a few of the worst abusers of power imaginable, which allows me to differentiate between those people who hold power but do not deserve it and those who would make natural leaders but do not seek to be, at a cost of a variety of unpleasant memories I'd rather forget and a lingering distrust towards power and authority figures in general. Whether or not you care is irrelevant, as I'm merely forming a rebuttal to your statement that my judgment is incompetent in order to kill a false accusation and to partially satisfy my own ego.

I was so looking forward to this for realz in dragonborn.

What a letdown.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    I would expect you of all people should understand there is a certain set of qualities that make a person fit to hold a position of authority.
    Incidentally, you hold none of them.
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post
    I would expect you of all people should understand there is a certain set of qualities that make a person fit to hold a position of authority. Personally, I have had to deal with a few of the worst abusers of power imaginable, which allows me to differentiate between those people who hold power but do not deserve it and those who would make natural leaders but do not seek to be, at a cost of a variety of unpleasant memories I'd rather forget and a lingering distrust towards power and authority figures in general. Whether or not you care is irrelevant, as I'm merely forming a rebuttal to your statement that my judgment is incompetent in order to kill a false accusation and to partially satisfy my own ego.
    Who and why haven't you reported it? Unless I missed it (it happens unfortunately, being an admin every report from every forum, subforum, VM and PM go to me).
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

obviously i know what makes a good mod. that's why i pick the mods and i regret very very few of my mod decision, most of which none of you posting in this thread would even know about. just because you and other members can't see what we see doesn't mean i and the rest of the staff are as incompetent at picking mods as some of you might think.

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

obviously i know what makes a good mod. that's why i pick the mods and i regret very very few of my mod decision, most of which none of you posting in this thread would even know about. just because you and other members can't see what we see doesn't mean i and the rest of the staff are as incompetent at picking mods as some of you might think.
    you didn't pick me so i will post v subtle swipes at u for the next 5 pages as if u won't notice
    last.fm
    facebook

If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

ellie more like smellie
    life is
    a game

Quote Originally Posted by eBay Huckster View Post
    you didn't pick me so i will post v subtle swipes at u for the next 5 pages as if u won't notice
    as subtle as kreis hitting on every man on the forums

Star-Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Moogles View Post
    as subtle as kreis hitting on every man on the forums
    as subtle as a bulbapedia mod's posts dominating a serebii subforum in volume
    last.fm
    facebook

it's ok come to my bedroom ill make it up to u ;*

can you at least promise no pegging this time
    last.fm
    facebook

that is a promise i cannot keep sorry

Ellie, careful, someone might think you're being serious.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Can I watch?

that is a promise i cannot keep sorry
    ugh

fine

can you at least buy me dinner
    last.fm
    facebook

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    Can I watch?
    you deranged person

also lol street comedy got banned no more sperglords for now.

street comedy got banned

and somewhere, an sppf mod got their wings
    last.fm
    facebook

hey guys what's going on in here?

ill buy you dessert

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    you deranged person
    Yes, your point?

welcome our third new mod of the last few days, poke_fan_35 everyone!

Page 1076 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 7697610261066107210731074107510761077107810791080108611261176 ... LastLast