Page 1130 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 130103010801120112611271128112911301131113211331134114011801230 ... LastLast
Results 28,226 to 28,250 of 37766

Thread: rip general chat thread 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    We even went back to get it, literally the first minute we stepped out the door, no patients went in to see here yet, and it wasn't in there. I insisted she had it, but mom wouldn't listen. Crap thing is that it was the clear blue one, and I got a crappy white one which yellowed in under a year a while after.
    Wow, that's terrible. My mother would've beat that womens *** until she gave it back. Hahah. But really, that does suck. That's why I tell my sister to be careful with her 3DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghirahim
    You have awoken an anguish that will burn for eons...

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    I would have given him credit as a presumably-American second-grader who could speak Japanese.

On that note, games really aren't made for second-graders.
    Specially the movie games, those things need to be tackled after you're 15 for maximum enjoyment. Yes there are good movie games you guys, they just all existed on the PS1 and other various 90s consoles. Speaking of the GBA, did anyone else have those cheap chinese cartridges with like 3 badly ported GBA games and a bunch of NES games? I actually learned about castlevania and megaman that way...
    Last edited by mitchman_93; 4th March 2013 at 1:32 AM.
    BLAH

Quote Originally Posted by duh View Post
    oh no
    oh yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    This is the best title yet.
    oh yes
    idk

mow your lawn or something
    oh yes
    so dont

hi whats up
    oh yes
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinytaifood View Post
    spaaaaaaaaam

everyyyyyywheeerreeeee
    oh yes

stop making this thread bad

oh god i have 1,284 posts here

Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    I would have given him credit as a presumably-American second-grader who could speak Japanese.

On that note, games really aren't made for second-graders.
    ...Did you just call me a boy D:<<<<<

I was introduced to the world of gaming at age 1 though, age 7 was the age I was first introduced to FE.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

Bad GCT titles seem to bring out the worst in everybody.

enpekvmsapvmsagrh.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    stop making this thread bad
    sorry if you were talking to me

Sorry to go off topic, but this is absolutely hilarious.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=r...&v=q566ys0sqVQ

It may not symbolize EVERY single American, but I got a laugh out of it.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

the chasers were great, it's a shame they got so popular they couldn't do their thing anymore
    life is
    a game

The what nows?

Ok . So the last week of the tri.... and I hope to god I pass my finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post

WOW! as an American that makes me weep...

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 View Post
    We even went back to get it, literally the first minute we stepped out the door, no patients went in to see here yet, and it wasn't in there. I insisted she had it, but mom wouldn't listen. Crap thing is that it was the clear blue one, and I got a crappy white one which yellowed in under a year a while after.
    I've still got my clear blue GBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezzo View Post
    Bad GCT titles seem to bring out the worst in everybody.

enpekvmsapvmsagrh.
    More like it brings a certain breed of user to the thread.

The time when your teacher tries to be funny, but fails.... epicly with fire.

Ah well, I have like 3 GBAs

My teacher called me an odd duck. Yayness.
    Last edited by Forsaken Greninja; 4th March 2013 at 5:18 PM.

Oh wow. That makes me ashamed to be a member of this country.

Just got my new phone today B) I am so excited. My old phone has been a constant pain and the last straw was when I was talking to my step dad about helping me change the oil in my car and it just restarted in the middle of a call for no reason and took about 5 minutes to even boot back up.

It's been doing that while browsing the internet, and the battery lasts about 15 minutes. So it really is time for a new one and I am so excited to set it up :]
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Just got my new phone today B) I am so excited. My old phone has been a constant pain and the last straw was when I was talking to my step dad about helping me change the oil in my car and it just restarted in the middle of a call for no reason and took about 5 minutes to even boot back up.

It's been doing that while browsing the internet, and the battery lasts about 15 minutes. So it really is time for a new one and I am so excited to set it up :]
    Congrats! I'm jealous. I'm still debating on whether or not I want to and/or can afford to drop $200 on a new phone, but I really need to. Today my phone decided to freeze up and go totally unresponsive so I took the battery out and restarted it. When it finally booted up, it said it was 6pm on Jan 5, 1980...

what phone did you have? what did you get?

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky Persian View Post
    Congrats! I'm jealous. I'm still debating on whether or not I want to and/or can afford to drop $200 on a new phone, but I really need to. Today my phone decided to freeze up and go totally unresponsive so I took the battery out and restarted it. When it finally booted up, it said it was 6pm on Jan 5, 1980...
    Oooo time travel!

I would definitely get a new phone though, I paid $300 for mine but my plan is so cheap compared to my plan on my old phone that it'll pay for itself. They can be expensive, but it's worth it to save yourself the headache. I used my tax return money for my new one, the rest of my money is going into a savings account... soon as I take the time to open one lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    what phone did you have? what did you get?

B
    Old phone was an HTC Evo, which was great up until about 6 months ago.

New phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
    If you want to fight me on Smash Bros or race me on Mario Kart 8 send me a PM or VM.

Old phone was an HTC Evo, which was great up until about 6 months ago.

New phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
    WOW! great choice. Im stuck between the SGS3 and GNote 2 or if i should wait for the SGS4

B

Oooo time travel!

I would definitely get a new phone though, I paid $300 for mine but my plan is so cheap compared to my plan on my old phone that it'll pay for itself. They can be expensive, but it's worth it to save yourself the headache. I used my tax return money for my new one, the rest of my money is going into a savings account... soon as I take the time to open one lol.
    I'm trying to hold on to a bit of my tax return money since I pretty much owe half of it to the state, but I have some money that was refunded from my student loan that I could use. I originally had it set aside to start the fund for my next tattoo, but this phone has gotten on my last nerve.

And I'm kind of in the same boat as BJPalmer. I really like the S3 but dunno if I should wait for the S4. I don't really care about having the newest thing unless it's super amazing spectacular. The Note 2 is awesome, by the way. One of the girls who works night shift on my floor has one and it's enormous.

Edit: Actually, just looked and the S3 is currently $100 at BestBuy. That's totally doable.
    Last edited by Pesky Persian; 4th March 2013 at 8:55 PM.

Congrats Kirby
    hehe

And I'm kind of in the same boat as BJPalmer. I really like the S3 but dunno if I should wait for the S4. I don't really care about having the newest thing unless it's super amazing spectacular. The Note 2 is awesome, by the way. One of the girls who works night shift on my floor has one and it's enormous.

Edit: Actually, just looked and the S3 is currently $100 at BestBuy. That's totally doable.
    I will wait for the S4 if it comes with the octa-core chip. Anything other than that and it is basically a smaller GNote 2. The iPhone 5 is still an option for me as well.

B

You have to wonder how long it took them to find people that would get these questions wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BJPalmer85 View Post
    I will wait for the S4 if it comes with the octa-core chip. Anything other than that and it is basically a smaller GNote 2. The iPhone 5 is still an option for me as well.

B
    My mom has an iPhone5 and she loves it. I'm not really big on Apple products and I personally prefer the Android OS. I don't actually know what an octa-core chip is... other than it possibly has 8 cores? If it works for what I need to, I'm not really fussy about the tech stuff.

My mom has an iPhone5 and she loves it. I'm not really big on Apple products and I personally prefer the Android OS. I don't actually know what an octa-core chip is... other than it possibly has 8 cores? If it works for what I need to, I'm not really fussy about the tech stuff.
    I have had both iOS and Android. Both are great, both have flaws. Currently using a modded Droid 3 that is just getting to old.

In a sense it does have 8 cores. More specifically it has 2 quad-core chips. One for running the phone and one for running high power things like games and movies.

B

Page 1130 of 1511 FirstFirst ... 130103010801120112611271128112911301131113211331134114011801230 ... LastLast